Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My situation (D)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:41 am 
WWoW Artist

Wanted to say that I was close to returning to capping but had a problem and lost my recordings. I was mainly getting weather, US and Mexican TV shows. But lost 7 weeks of recordings. If I do return not wasting time and capping quicker. Never could find a way to post video clips without paying or running the risk of getting banned at YouTube.

I was starting to cap, but fried my external drive and then my year old laptop began having issues. 1. It lost power due to either overheating or faulty cord and power port connection. 2. External was formatted and worked four days. Had a data recovery tool and it found video recordings but crashed trying to download. The whole thing was a nightmare. 2a. Files unorganized by data and show. 3a. 500 plus files because I use a device to record to usb sticks both YouTube TV and Internet Protocal TV feeds or I was downloading videos off a site and rendering in HD. Everything was lost.
3. Laptop died and it no longer can login. So warranty kicked in and sent it in for repair.
4. Had to pay for a new year for warranty as it was expiring.

I do have a desktop and a older laptop but a bit shocked at my situation so not able to return to capping just yet.
Have another issue Dell Service Request not tied to my account so can't find information online. So got to.get in touch with Dell. Supposed to have info on arrival, repairs, and return of my laptop. Since I was capping a lot of hispanic stuff put it in here. I had some stuff people didn't do nor that most people had access to.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: My situation (D)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:03 am 
WWoW Member

Wow, that stinks. Best of luck trying to get back up and running. Hope you didn't lose any critical personal data.

Profile Send private message