Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 46  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:26 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 14, 2021 episode and feature Rachel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 16, 2021 episode and feature Rachel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:20 am 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 17, 2021 episode and feature Rachel and Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:38 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 20, 2021 episode and feature Rachel and the lovely Amber
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:29 pm 
Bronze Member

looks like the last week show was shot before she got haircut or she has hair extensions for Rachel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:09 pm 
WWoW regular

What is going on with this show? For the last few seasons, it seems that the models are wearing long sleeve dresses more and more. And they also hang lower at the bottom. Was this the models' decision or the producers? I know it can't be the network, because Tiffany on LMAD still wears some really great outfits.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:43 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 21, 2021 episode and feature Rachel and the lovely Amber
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:50 pm 
Bronze Member

Rockym wrote:
What is going on with this show? For the last few seasons, it seems that the models are wearing long sleeve dresses more and more. And they also hang lower at the bottom. Was this the models' decision or the producers? I know it can't be the network, because Tiffany on LMAD still wears some really great outfits.

Something tells me you are going to like today's caps :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:52 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 22, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:18 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 23, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:30 pm 
WWoW regular

jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:

Yeah, I liked them. But still, the dress used to be a lot lower cut. A lot of cleavage and stuff showing. And at one time, the models even wore bikinis when showing water related items, like boats and jet skis.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:29 pm 
Bronze Member

Rockym wrote:
jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:

Yeah, I liked them. But still, the dress used to be a lot lower cut. A lot of cleavage and stuff showing. And at one time, the models even wore bikinis when showing water related items, like boats and jet skis.

Oh trust me, I remember. I'm 49 years old now. Been watching since the early 80s. There were swimsuits in nearly every episode back then and absolutely no male models. That was the golden age of TPIR.
There is a Youtube channel dedicated to the good old days : https://www.youtube.com/c/tpirmodelstv

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:36 am 
WWoW Artist

Also, there are classic episodes running 24 hours on Pluto TV and the Pluto TV app:

https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/the-price-is-right-the-barker-era?utm_source=homepage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:21 am 
WWoW regular

jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:
jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:

Oh trust me, I remember. I'm 49 years old now. Been watching since the early 80s. There were swimsuits in nearly every episode back then and absolutely no male models. That was the golden age of TPIR.
There is a Youtube channel dedicated to the good old days : https://www.youtube.com/c/tpirmodelstv

Oh gosh, as a kid I remember watching Diane, Janice and Holly all the time. With all those changes they keep making, pretty soon they may need to change the name of the show to "The Price is Left". lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:50 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the September 24, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:47 am 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the October 01, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 pm 
Bronze Member

buzzard show one from black and white one and has first host. i also worked with lady in grocery store where one her daughter was baker beauty. but that was in late 90's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:22 pm 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the October 04, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 am 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the October 05, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:18 am 
Bronze Member

These caps are from the October 08, 2021 episode and feature Rachel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 46  Next