Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 15 years
It is currently Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:26 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 14, 2021 episode and feature Rachel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 16, 2021 episode and feature Rachel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:20 am 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 17, 2021 episode and feature Rachel and Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:38 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 20, 2021 episode and feature Rachel and the lovely Amber
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:29 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 1288
looks like the last week show was shot before she got haircut or she has hair extensions for Rachel


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:09 pm 
Offline
WWoW Member

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:54 am
Posts: 46
What is going on with this show? For the last few seasons, it seems that the models are wearing long sleeve dresses more and more. And they also hang lower at the bottom. Was this the models' decision or the producers? I know it can't be the network, because Tiffany on LMAD still wears some really great outfits.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:43 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 21, 2021 episode and feature Rachel and the lovely Amber
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:50 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
Rockym wrote:
What is going on with this show? For the last few seasons, it seems that the models are wearing long sleeve dresses more and more. And they also hang lower at the bottom. Was this the models' decision or the producers? I know it can't be the network, because Tiffany on LMAD still wears some really great outfits.

Something tells me you are going to like today's caps :D


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:52 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 22, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:18 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 23, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:30 pm 
Offline
WWoW Member

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:54 am
Posts: 46
jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:
What is going on with this show? For the last few seasons, it seems that the models are wearing long sleeve dresses more and more. And they also hang lower at the bottom. Was this the models' decision or the producers? I know it can't be the network, because Tiffany on LMAD still wears some really great outfits.

Something tells me you are going to like today's caps :D


Yeah, I liked them. But still, the dress used to be a lot lower cut. A lot of cleavage and stuff showing. And at one time, the models even wore bikinis when showing water related items, like boats and jet skis.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:29 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
Rockym wrote:
jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:
What is going on with this show? For the last few seasons, it seems that the models are wearing long sleeve dresses more and more. And they also hang lower at the bottom. Was this the models' decision or the producers? I know it can't be the network, because Tiffany on LMAD still wears some really great outfits.

Something tells me you are going to like today's caps :D


Yeah, I liked them. But still, the dress used to be a lot lower cut. A lot of cleavage and stuff showing. And at one time, the models even wore bikinis when showing water related items, like boats and jet skis.

Oh trust me, I remember. I'm 49 years old now. Been watching since the early 80s. There were swimsuits in nearly every episode back then and absolutely no male models. That was the golden age of TPIR.
There is a Youtube channel dedicated to the good old days : https://www.youtube.com/c/tpirmodelstv


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:36 am 
Offline
WWoW Artist

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:13 am
Posts: 5025
Also, there are classic episodes running 24 hours on Pluto TV and the Pluto TV app:

https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/the-price-is-right-the-barker-era?utm_source=homepage


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:21 am 
Offline
WWoW Member

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:54 am
Posts: 46
jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:
jchildr wrote:
Rockym wrote:
What is going on with this show? For the last few seasons, it seems that the models are wearing long sleeve dresses more and more. And they also hang lower at the bottom. Was this the models' decision or the producers? I know it can't be the network, because Tiffany on LMAD still wears some really great outfits.

Something tells me you are going to like today's caps :D


Yeah, I liked them. But still, the dress used to be a lot lower cut. A lot of cleavage and stuff showing. And at one time, the models even wore bikinis when showing water related items, like boats and jet skis.

Oh trust me, I remember. I'm 49 years old now. Been watching since the early 80s. There were swimsuits in nearly every episode back then and absolutely no male models. That was the golden age of TPIR.
There is a Youtube channel dedicated to the good old days : https://www.youtube.com/c/tpirmodelstv


Oh gosh, as a kid I remember watching Diane, Janice and Holly all the time. With all those changes they keep making, pretty soon they may need to change the name of the show to "The Price is Left". lol


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:50 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the September 24, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:47 am 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the October 01, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 1288
buzzard show one from black and white one and has first host. i also worked with lady in grocery store where one her daughter was baker beauty. but that was in late 90's


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:22 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the October 04, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 am 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the October 05, 2021 episode and feature Alexis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Price Is Right (C)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:18 am 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 394
These caps are from the October 08, 2021 episode and feature Rachel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group
subSilver+ theme by Canver Software, sponsor Sanal Modifiye