Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Darya Folsom 3D
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:57 pm 
WWoW Artist

It's a new thing I'm trying out. The face and upper body were not faked. They were actually taken from 2 different angles. The rest is a conversion. Right eye blue. I hope the thumbnail goes to something besides a thumbnail. I'm new to Photobucket. Image Shack wanted money.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Darya Folsom 3D
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:21 am 
Bronze Member

Oh okay I have the wrong type of 3D glasses. I need the left eye red, right eye blue kind. I got these sunshade type joints from the theater for AS2. By the way if you go to the movies to see it, see it in 3D. Spidey and Electro's fight scenes are "AMAZING!"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm 
WWoW Artist

Sometimes I get stuck with the wrong kind of 3D glasses and have turn them around and look through them backwards. Right Eye blue seems the most common.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 pm 
WWoW regular

axeman.....good to see you cappin again.....hopefully we see more of
darya in the near future......you gonna post to yahoo group as well? been dormant there for a while ya.....
good to have u back ....Darya has gotten better w age like fine Cabernet.....Thanks axe ........
:rock

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:26 pm 
WWoW regular

Darya in any form is welcome. Thanks. :thankyou :rock

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:04 pm 
WWoW Artist

The story of me for anyone interested:
I no longer have my video capture card since I got my new computer in 2012. I couldn't do hi res anyway, and that's what everybody wants. I can get some quality pics of Darya only when she puts the Gary Radnitch segment up on Facebook, which is done very sporadically. Once in a blue moon I can take a picture off my uncle's hi def TV. I don't have one. I happened upon doing 3D as a solution to all of this. I've learned to do good quality 3D conversions of almost anything, including ink drawings.
This one of Darya I put up because the 3D is actually for real where it counts. I don't think anybody goes to Yahoo groups anymore.

I switched from Image Shack to Photobucket, but it's a pain. They keep losing my password and email, and today I had to open a new account with my alternate email it was so hopeless.

Too bad this 3D stuff works best in black and white, but hardly anybody can do the side by side viewing technique, and if they can, it's backwards for half the people. Let me know if you want to give that a try.
This pic of Darya works okay in color, so I'll put that up.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]