Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2094 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ginger Zee(C)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:02 am 
WWoW Artist

Ginger gave us an early Christmas present on Friday by wearing very festive Santa themed red.

Not only that, towards the end of the show she help make Chewy Chocolate Ginger Molasses Cookies. :o

She was joined by cookbook author and Half Baked Harvest blogger Tieghan Gerard to make this rather spicy and salty snack that on GMA's website which said that is, "a sweet and chewy cookie recipe that's perfect for a holiday table."

Since Ginger bakes a lot with her husband and two sons, no wonder. :shades

Even better, I managed to get the QR Code to work several hours after the broadcast. Score some points for me. :Victory :Victory :Victory

Above all, I am one of the few left to cap during the weekdays so I appreciate everyone's support and we will see what 2023 brings (especially if ABC3 is still on the air with their mix of news, health tips, and entertainment.)

Enjoy:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:32 am 
WWoW Artist

With Michael Strahan and Cecilia Vega:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:02 am 
Jedi Knight

Thanks for Ginger :Love :Love :Tasty :Tasty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:10 pm 
WWoW Artist

Happy 42nd Birthday to Ginger! :Banana :Dancing :D :shades :P :mrgreen: ;)

Look at how wide that cake was. :Tasty :wow

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:08 pm 
Jedi Knight

Looking so great on her birthday :Love :Love :Love

Thanks, bigzman :Thumb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:09 pm 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:02 pm 
WWoW Artist

A few brief things to explain, if you have been following along in this thread (thank you all in advance :D .)

Ginger was hit a severe case of the flu last week. Some reports said she ran an 103 degree fever, which means that is not good. Having been not able to get out of bed for 48 hours, somehow she regained her strength and slowly got back to health. :D

In the process, she showed on her Instagram last Friday what was hashtagged as #flubangs :shock:

One YouTube clip said she took some major inspiration from a TV series titled "Emily in Paris."

I have mostly mixed feelings about her new 'do. :?
It definitely does not make her look 42 at all, just IMHO (but hopefully this is only a fad and we will eventually go back to the look that we have known for over a decade plus.)

Some ladies say that she looks somewhat younger, but it definitely is different. Just saying.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by bigzman on Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:07 pm 
Jedi Knight

Thanks for Ginger :Love :Love :Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:32 pm 
WWoW Artist

I found one article which explains a bit further why she changed her hair (fact is she has received dozens of positive comments in the five days since her change.)

This comment from cindyannewilliams12 on Instagram should at least shed a bit more light:

"Bangs soften. Example. When Judge Judy grew her hair out and wore it off her face (was) in a pony tail. I thought it was too severe. Made her look much older then when she had bangs. I'm thinking she was trying to look like the late Supreme Court judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Some softness around the face is forgiving."

Here is the link:
https://popculture.com/tv-shows/news/ginger-zee-reacts-gma-fans-criticizing-hairstyle/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:55 pm 
WWoW Artist

In other words, this sounds cliche but it is very appropriate to say why sometimes people are shocked and angry by any dramatic change (fashion choices notwithstanding):

No one in this world is promised anything. Not even the most talented people in the world “deserve” something simply for being good at it. You aren’t “due” a prize just because you worked hard to earn it.

Like Michele Tafoya said on her Sideline Sanity podcast on January 20 in response to Lisa Guerrero's memoir "Warrior":

“It’s a tough business and it’s what she signed up for. You either cut it or you can’t."

I have seen Ginger since she arrived from Grand Rapids and did the weekend weather in Chicago in the late 2000's. Hopefully, this chapter will (eventually) blow itself into the wind and we move on with future caps and thoughts about the people making news--whether it is good, weird, or whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:06 pm 
WWoW Artist

First of all, it has been a while since I last did some caps. The proverbial saying of life getting in the way definitely applies here.

Second, I am sure most of you probably know that one of the popular judges from Dancing With The Stars Len Goodman passed away in his native United Kingdom on Saturday, April 22 at the age of 78.

Inbetween weather hits on Monday, Ginger took a few minutes to talk about the impact Led had her while being in the series and how kind he was and how he took the time to help anyone who was either struggling or needed to refine their routine so-to speak, so when the spotlights were on in that small studio (admit it, it looks large on television) in southern California, Len gave her and many countless hundreds of other celebs and sports stars the constructive criticism that was both timely and heartfelt. Cannot say that after coming over from England and the inspiration behind the long running ABC (now Hulu) Monday night series in the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing.

Here is the clip from YouTube Shorts:
https://youtube.com/shorts/_DvDOv-TM0U?feature=share

With that said, I am pretty sure has been wondering if I was going to do any caps let alone share any other cool news about Ginger.

To make up for lost time :), I compiled a double set of caps while she was wearing two different shades of green.
First from Monday with sporting colors appropriate enough for either St. Patrick's or seeing alternate jerseys worn by players representing the University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish during basketball games:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tuesday had Ginger sporting the kelly green seen through most seasons worn by the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Finally, here is the bonus. :Thumb

Ginger was featured in a Michigan themed podcast (because that is where she grew up prior to starting her love of storm chasing while attending Valparaiso University in Northwest Indiana, just FYI).

From March 30, it is time to go OffScript with Lauren Scafadi, morning news anchor/entertainment reporter for Good Day Northern Michigan for a cool 40 minute video podcast. Enjoy:

https://www.9and10news.com/2023/03/30/were-offscript-with-ginger-zee/

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 3:10 am 
WWoW Artist

From Friday:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:48 pm 
Bronze Member

Thanks bigz!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 2:44 am 
WWoW Artist

Two things immediately struck me from Thursday:

1) For everyone in the East, seeing a few of those shattered dashboard panels definitely left a mark (historic for sure) from stranded drivers stuck outside in the cold.

2) That hand in the one particular Twitter image, I am guessing he was hoping to not feel his dahboard appear as if he was grabbing a worn out pillow. I don't know :? .

However, I do know one thing that was good to see...

Ginger is continuing to wear those hot and sexy dresses we have been accustomed to. :Tasty

(But as HSF used to say several times when he capped Robin Meade in the CNN forums, does Ginger or anyone inside GMA actually see these boards?) :o . One must wonder.

Anyways, thanks Homeskillet for the kind words.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 8:40 pm 
Jedi Knight

Thanks for Ginger :Thumb

Very pretty dress she wore today day :Love :Love :Love

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 5:37 pm 
WWoW Artist

Here is some of the first sets of YouTube Shorts, where Ginger is lip-syncing some Taylor Swift songs from her Eras tour giving the forecasts from Nashville two weeks ago (the link is good on desktops and laptops).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JIrVLKkFpXo

Scroll down from there to see the other clips.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 6:01 pm 
WWoW Artist

From YouTube Shorts to classic reels, this is what Ginger mentioned on her Twitter:

Throwback Thursday with my latest reel and it makes me glow with gratitude. When people say "living the dream" sarcastically, I know that I really am... I work my butt off but my goodness I am grateful for the opportunity -- just a few of the highlights:

https://app.frame.io/presentations/c9b887a3-524a-426a-82c4-9c47b578c297

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 6:56 pm 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mini-upskirt in a few of the caps, perhaps? :) :?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:03 pm 
Jedi Knight

Thanks for Ginger :Tasty :Tasty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:33 pm 
WWoW Artist

Not many caps on Friday, but I made up for it by linking to a few YouTube Shorts :D .

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Walking outside of the ABC studios:
https://youtube.com/shorts/dvkzEw_KTfU?feature=share

Interacting with some fans:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZqUTgWiUP5k?feature=share

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2094 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next