Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Happy Hanukkah & Merry Christmas
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:37 pm 
WWoW Founder

Happy Hanuakkah to those of you celebrating the end of this wonderful Jewish holiday.

To those celebrating Christmas on Monday, may you find inspiration from the birth of a savior.

At the start of this year, alot of people we're excited and unsure about what the year would bring. Here in America we were welcoming in a new president and new politicians in each state. We saw other countries experience changes in leadership.

Many people who follow sports saw their teams come close to winning it all while most of us keep saying next year. ;)

The one thing that I don't know if anyone of us here saw coming with such a powerful message was all the sexual harassment claims against powerful men in media. Whether or not all of the claims made can be verified is not up to me or any of us to sort through and figure out. It's sad to see stories of the way women were treated. As it relates to this board, I'm proud of everyone here "respecting" the women posted here on a daily basis. Quite a few TV women view this board and read the posts. Keep up the good work.

As we usher in 2018, here's a few things to look for:

1. We're going to be rotating out a few moderators who have not visited and/or posted at the board for over 6 months. That will mean upcoming opportunities to add new moderators to help eliminate the never ending spam posts.

2. Even though this message board started on EZBoard in 2003, we've called this location our home since we relocated in 2004. So we're approaching the 15th anniversary of this site. What I'm proposing to everyone here is a logo contest to replace the current one. I've heard many complaints about it being out of date and the women on it not being on TV much or not at all. Therefore I'll be working with the mods and admins on a few design guidelines and the process of picking a winner where everyone here will decide the winner.

Finally I just want to thank all of you that post caps/clips/comments on a daily basis. When life gets stressful and things aren't always going as planned, I've always enjoyed coming here every evening to view whats posted. Thanks for all that you did in 2017.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Happy Hanukkah & Merry Christmas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 am 
WWoW Artist

:thankyou :Thumb :Thumb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:54 am 
Bronze Member

:thankyou

Pool wrote:
Finally I just want to thank all of you that post caps/clips/comments on a daily basis. When life gets stressful and things aren't always going as planned, I've always enjoyed coming here every evening to view whats posted. Thanks for all that you did in 2017.

:ditto I totally agree with the above. Love coming here to unwind and relax.

Discord: newsbabelover#6922

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:55 am 
Bronze Member

Thanks Pool :) I agree with the above sentiments, I know I haven't posted much on here over the past few years however I have enjoyed looking at everyone's work on here :thankyou

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]