Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Question with Imgbox about posting thumbnails here.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:45 pm 
WWoW Artist

I can't find the BB code to post a gallery in this site and furthermore what happens if I add more images and would like to add to the post? I haven't posted in years and rarely used imgbox. Half the sites I used are history like Picasaweb, image haven and imagevenue. So I have chosen Imgbox. I need to figure this out. because when I open the gallery no BB code for this site . the code only emereged when I uploaded but I did it three times. Anyone who can help is appreciated. As I couldn't figure out whom to PM. It's taking me a long time to do the caps so I may add a couple more, because there was one segment left, to the album later to finish up. I am thinking of doing a thread just with my caps in a thread. If I do different content that belong elsewhere I will figure it out later. I like the idea of doing the thumbnails instead of posting a link to my album. I would like to add even though I used Imagebam before I had forgotten how to do the BB code there as well. If I could have figured things out right now would be posting stuff.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Question with Imgbox about posting thumbnails here.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:16 pm 
WWoW Artist

I sorta figured it out but I may add more caps later. So let's take it one step at a time as have other important things to do today. But you have to click on share and the BB Code and the other Codes is listed. I copied it.

Post subject: Re: Question with Imgbox about posting thumbnails here.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:25 pm 
WWoW Artist

I find the BB codes on the imgbox site itself.
It is a very gradual process, in terms of where you find the caps and whatever file retrieval system you use.

My biggest issue has always been trying to get the caps in the right order. Sometimes, they ended up in reverse order and I have to pull and drag with the mouse on getting them in the right order.

After that, it's just a simple cut and paste job--and that's what you see once I post a gallery.

Hope this helps.