Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: !NEW VIRUS! Isearch.fantastigames.com/465 Redirect Virus
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:15 pm 
WWoW Artist

Is anyone else dealing with this thing. I cannot get it off my PC. Ran malwarebytes, u-soft security essentials, spybot, even did a stystem restore. Tried some google suggestions as well. So far it keeps coming back.

search.fantastigames.com/465 Redirect is a new released malicious browser hijacker which will redirect PC user’s search results. Recently, many PC users were attacked by an annoying virus called Websearch.good-results.info Redirect Redirect. It was created by hackers aiming to spread some ads by infecting computers. People infected by this nasty virus by chance through drive-by download from the infected web pages. When you visited and downloaded things from the infected web pages, which will make you expose into highly danger situation and caught this virus. This browser hijacker which can modify the fault setting of your browser to take over the browser’s authorization, change your homepage, block your resources, redirect the search engines to some malicious websites which contain lots of threats such as dangerous links and pop-ups. Once infected by it, every time you try to use your search engines such as Google, Firefox, and IE redirection, your results will always be forced search.fantastigames.com/465 or its related malicious websites, which would constantly molest your system with lots pop-ups and ads. If you think that it is not harmful with the advertisements on its site. Hackers just hope you to click on some of those advertisements on search.fantastigames.com/465 Redirect so that they can make more advertising fees. If you did that then it must be a big mistake you have done. You are definitely underestimated this annoying virus. Little by little, it will gradually slow down your PC and make it runs as a snail damaging you system completely. What is more, the worse news is that the virus is designed to collect user’s personal information such as password, credit card number, email address, etc. It will access into your PC through Internet connection without your knowledge. It is confirmed to say that all of your personal information will exposed into a dangerous situation. It is highly recommended that you eliminate this infection as soon as possible before it further messes up your system.

Before I have to call someone (and pay money) or reload Windows I thought I'd see if I could get a less drastic solution.

Profile Send private message