Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: youtube deleting file
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 am 
WWoW Artist

I would just like to let everyone who has videos on youtube or watch watch videos on youtube. I have over 800 video compilations on youtube and they are deleting them like "crazy" About 10 or so were deleted about 4 months ago and another 10 or so were just deleted. Many others have been placed "age 18 to watch" catagory . I really dont know what they are doing. They have videos that show half naked teenagers but yet mature 18+ woman clips taken from network tv is not acceptable. I have been given a "second warning" I guess three strikes and they delete your account. I have decided not to upload anyything further to lonerangernsilver and hope that if they do delete it they dont delete my other youtube channel "superannuatedlps" as well. I have downloaded all videos from lonerangernsilver posted them to pirate bay (torrent site) https://thepiratebay.se/user/lonerangernsilver/. If anyone knows of a good alternative site to youtube please PM me
Loneranger

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: youtube deleting file
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 pm 

Sorry to hear you've lost things at YouTube, but can I offer a suggestion?

It looks like you haven't posted anything here in a few years. (2008 was the last time before today)
Rather than rely on YouTube, what would be wrong with also using filehosts and putting some stuff here like
others do? Would even be more direct & faster than going the torrent way, plus it means others can have copies
in case you lose something -- not always possible if the only place you post is YT.

As far as other video sites, there's places like DailyMotion, MetaCafe or Vimeo to name a few.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 pm 
WWoW Artist

Thanks for your reply. Most if not all my "stuff" is posted at MEDIAFIRE. Im pretty sure I have posted the url for this but here it is again
http://www.mediafire.com/lonerangernsilver. My primary purpose of my post was to alert everyone here of youtubes crazy procedures. I will take under consideration your suggestion of posting here when I upload new videos to mediafire.Again thanks for your reply
Loneranger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 pm 
Silver Member

loneranger wrote:
I would just like to let everyone who has videos on youtube or watch watch videos on youtube. I have over 800 video compilations on youtube and they are deleting them like "crazy" About 10 or so were deleted about 4 months ago and another 10 or so were just deleted. Many others have been placed "age 18 to watch" catagory . I really dont know what they are doing. They have videos that show half naked teenagers but yet mature 18+ woman clips taken from network tv is not acceptable. I have been given a "second warning" I guess three strikes and they delete your account. I have decided not to upload anyything further to lonerangernsilver and hope that if they do delete it they dont delete my other youtube channel "superannuatedlps" as well. I have downloaded all videos from lonerangernsilver posted them to pirate bay (torrent site) https://thepiratebay.se/user/lonerangernsilver/. If anyone knows of a good alternative site to youtube please PM me
Loneranger

I think it has more to do with what youtube considers violation of of copy right laws if your clips are coming from network television then it does then content when it comes to the deletions.

There is a radio show host I listen to and some recording companies filed a copy right violations on his videos before because some their recording artists used his voice in on some of their albums (without his permission) and the recording companies claimed they owed the copy right to his voice and he hard fight with youtube and even threaten legal actions if it kept up, youtube in recent months has came down hard on copy right policy so even if they just get a complaint of violations of copy right they will yank down the videos without even investigating first if it is true.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 pm 
WWoW Artist

I think I found another site which looks pretty good. I have uploaded some of the videos that youtube deleted and added a few new ones. I cant get into youtube because they blocked me for at least two weeks and I :"aint going back"

The site is "sevenload" and my new site name is "ShortSkirts" .Guess I'll have to see what happens here

Im not sure if this url works but here goes

http://en.sevenload.com/users/ShortSkirts

Loneranger