Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Any Walking Dead Fans here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:06 am 
Silver Member

Season 3 part 2 promo

It's only getting better

Also Scott Gimple(the producer of season 2 and 3) is taking over as showrunner from Glen Mazzara after this season, It's being reported that Glen Mazzara is leaving over creative differences in the direction the show is going.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 pm 
WWoW Artist

'The Walking Dead' returns to jaw-dropping record ratings
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/11/the-w ... rd-rating/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 pm 
Gold Member

of course it did. Hines Ward was on it.

Jenna Lee- Avatar
Megyn Kelly- Display Pic.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:01 pm 
WWoW Artist

I made a youtube vid from today's show with Natalie Morales reporting on a recent zombie apocalypse scare Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:29 pm 
WWoW Artist

Here's the full broadcast announcement via youtube Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 pm 
Silver Member

Them ones who hacked the EAS system are hilarious :jetserl :jetserl :jetserl :jetserl

The ratings for the walking dead amazing it's rare a cable show can beat the networks for the night muchless the week.

I like that they had Daryl stand up to Merle and that Merle seems to be trying to change into a good guy I only hope that the group can let the past be the past and accept Merle, Now that Daryl and Merle is with the group that little stunt the governor pulled is going to cost him dearly I bet.

The only thing that is getting nerve reckoning is crazy Rick I wish they would just have him snap out of it after all he has two kids(baby azz kicker I think is Shane's not Rick's) plus he has the rest of the group to watch out for and Glenn clearly needs someone to keep an eye on him as he's lost it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:34 pm 
WWoW Artist

Ep11 was kind of a filler. Not much happened except to portray how screwed up the group is these days. They should have let that previous group stay. They seemed solid to me. But looney Rick wouldn't let them. Now they're in with the governor. I don't see that as a good thing.

Merle has a ways to go and I'm not sure he'll get there. But he might. And with Andrea seemingly unable to shake the governor's hold, I wonder how Rick's group is going to get out of their current predicaments.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:22 pm 
Silver Member

Yep, Ep 11 was just a setup for what is to come.

I think Rick has made a bad choice not taking Merle and Daryl(he didn't even telling anyone, he lied and said they were going after supplies) when he has taken Michonne and Carl to go after the Governor.

That other group that is helping the governor is messed up not only was Rick not talking to them(I know they didn't know that) when he said "get out you, shouldn't be here" but they are also trusting a guy who will kill them once he gets what he wants.

I hoping that Merle doesn't get killed and that the talk Carol had with him changed him a little, I think he could only make the show better if he became a regular, The one I am hoping does buy the farm is Andrea she has stabbed Rick and the group in the back repeatedly.

Side note I just got my mother hooked on the show, She always thought it was a blood and guts show but I put on the first episode and she now is hooked on it because she saw it was more about the people then about the zombies, She's now up to season 2 episode 11(this is in under a week) and she keeps asking me what happens and I won't tell her i just say you got to watch to find out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 pm 
Silver Member

Episode 12 was great for being another filler episode, It brought closure to a very early question, brought Rick back to sanity, Three of the group closer together, and setup for epic next couple episodes.

This season just keeps getting better and better

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 am 
Silver Member

Merle NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 pm 
WWoW Artist

foxmulder241 wrote:
Merle NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

By the time Merle met his demise I was so drunk last night that I can't remember exactly how it went down. Image I have to rewatch it today. All I can picture in my mind is this horrendous Merle zombie face. Image It was great! Can't wait to rewatch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 am 
WWoW Artist

Goodbye Merle! Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:23 am 
Silver Member

NickA wrote:
Goodbye Merle! Image

Sunday The Governor has to die since it's the season finale but instead of the Governor dying I would like to see him lose his other eye and then in a future season have him show up again.

It is nice though Sheriff Friendly has returned to his senses and decided to not be a dictator anymore, The one I am worried is going to go crazy now is Daryl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:45 pm 
WWoW Artist

The governor should have died when Andrea released all those zombies on him. That was a stretch that he survived. But I'm just going to wait till Sunday and enjoy the finale. I hope it doesn't leave too many loose ends.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 am 
Silver Member

OMG this episode had so many surprises, I'll wait to post anything else

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:50 pm 
WWoW Artist

foxmulder241 wrote:
OMG this episode had so many surprises, I'll wait to post anything else

For sure...I'm sure not many folks saw what happened to Andrea coming. I didn't. But it would appear that you got your wish. The governor as psycho as he is is alive and who knows what and when he'll do next. Speaking of the governor, it's starting to look like Carl might end up like the governor the way he is getting. I started to watch the Talking Dead for the first time but as I thought there was too much talk about the future heading toward spoilers so I stopped. I've never read the comics so I want to be surprised. Now they have all these new people most older or young. Carl didn't seem too thrilled about them.
The only thing I can't make up my mind about is whether it's better to stay at the prison or to take over the town now that the governor only has two henchmen left. I guess the prison is easier to fortify.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:31 am 
WWoW regular

Is anyone still perservering with Walking Dead? I gave up about 7 episodes into season 4 I think, and to avoid spoilers for anyone, all I'll say is that the incident with Carol put me off a bit ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:35 pm 
Gold Member

I was about to tap out on it but with the way they ended this season they got me back on board.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 am 
WWoW regular

sexycalveandthighman wrote:
I was about to tap out on it but with the way they ended this season they got me back on board.

Now that has got me curious...I might have to do a catch up on one of the streaming services we have over here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 am 
Administrator

I haven't read the books but love the show and i'm all in till the end. You just gotta see it through and see what happens to the characters because you know some people die and you wonder where the rest of them are...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next