Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cheryl Scott Dancing in A.I. Takeover
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:31 pm 
WWoW Artist

The Chicago Loop supposedly was threatened by A.I. bots attempting to seize control of the trains, let alone the boats that go up and down the Chicago River.

Have no fear, with meteorologist Cheryl Scott from ABC7 Chicago and morning man Terrell Brown leading the charge as the newly minted secret agents. :shades

Even the media darling from the 2018 NCAA Men's basketball Final Four made a short cameo appearance in Sister Jean of Loyola Ramblers fame. ;)

This was probably the best of all the dances that they have been doing for several years. Each year they have increased the bar in terms of the level of dancing, and how amazing it was to witness. We are running out of adjectives to describe how much intrigue, how much drama, and how much fun it was to see this all play out in its' final form. It was really amazing to watch, especially on one of the CTA train platforms and on one of the boats on the Chicago River.

After watching this for the first time (the taping of the movie type clips and the dancing routines was filmed early in December prior to Cheryl spending Christmas in London), I firmly believe that Cheryl Scott should be a future contestant on Dancing With The Stars.

It is no longer a question of if anymore, but when.
The clip runs over six minutes long.

https://youtu.be/5E6M5S4imd8?si=Bq98GJdXgcVbz3LY&t=3

Profile Send private message