Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anna Kooiman
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:13 am 
WWoW Artist

What became of the show she was supposed to do in North Carolina or South Carolina wherever she lived? It's been nearly a year since she made the announcement that was in October of 2022.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: ANNA KOOIMAN *bikini* (2017) - HQ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:41 am 
WWoW Artist

BatmanFan wrote:
She was my fave on Fox but seemingly walked away from her career for her new husband. She became a bit of a prude in Australia IMO.

If you didn't know she became an exercise guru in Australia partially because she couldn't find other work on TV. For a while she was moonlighting with a channel by making infrequent appearances but that dried up. The next thing you know she was doing a exercise program in Australia and having some sort of a practice. I don't know much but Tlthis is what I remember but I'm not 100% sure as she went kind of quiet on the web because of the lockdowns. Anyways she ended up deciding or somehow arranging to come back to the United States and do a local show from her old local affiliate that was exercise based and also nutritional based. But I've not heard a thing about it since she announced it.

Post subject: Re: ANNA KOOIMAN *bikini* (2017) - HQ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:48 am 
WWoW Artist

Well I just found out that the show has a YouTube page and I don't know if that's the complete show on the YouTube page which I don't think so but they're long clips and it seems like crap. It is a women's lifestyle show.

P.S. Since it's not the full show I'm thinking all I'm getting is just clips. I don't think this is complete therefore I can't make a judgment on the quality of the show. Yeah I am right because on Facebook at the page for the show there's actually a picture of her sitting out with another lady. As far as I know it's only on WCCB in Charlotte, North Carolina. That's not even a ABC CBS NBC channel. It is a CW station. I'm also unsure if it's live and everyday or if they do tapings and run it taped.