Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hottest Newsbabe of 2022
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:51 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

Which newsbabe do you think has had the best year, and really make you go WOW in 2022?

I think Amy Irons has been the hottest newsbabe anywhere in the world this year. She really has everything and can do it all.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=258958&p=1449645&hilit=amy+irons#p1449645

Special mentions would have to go to Adelle Caballero who has more than filled Lauren Scala's high heels on NBC New York and become the perfect compliment to Maria Larosa while being an attraction in her own right. Nadine Khammash & Siham Benzamouche at Al-Arabiya who are fulfilling their potential by getting their own show as a duo on the channel's flagship morning program where they can stand up and walk around on the set instead of just sitting behind a desk like a potted plant. Jana Azizi on RTL who has been a joy to watch as usual.

ImageImage Image

أنا قد لا يؤمنون بالله ولكن رؤية النساء العربيات يجعلني عجب.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Hottest Newsbabe of 2022
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:16 am 
Bronze Member

tommy7 wrote:
Which newsbabe do you think has had the best year, and really make you go WOW in 2022?

I think Amy Irons has been the hottest newsbabe anywhere in the world this year. She really has everything and can do it all.

Can't go wrong with a Scottish lass :good

Maria LaRosa is an attraction. :cowboy

I'd say from the local stations... Caroline Collins had a great year. Just moved from Fresno to Houston. So maybe her profile will rise. Also, Andrea Henderson stood out. Great traffic reports :mrgreen: . She just moved from Columbus to Colorado.
Katie Katro still looking great in Philly. :Tounge Maria Sansone on NBC10 Boston has looked amazing. :wow Chynna Greene needs to be seen more out in Seattle.

On a national level... Kelsey Kernstine has looked great in her first year on NewsNation. Out in the field and in studio.
Of course some usual suspects on the big networks. Dylan and Ginger killing it on weather. Amy Robach is having an affair :shades

Sports newswomen: Molly Qerim, Lauren Gardner, Jackie Redmond, Michelle Margaux and Erin Dolan. :Thumb

Last but not least my personal favorite, Beautiful Burnett on CNN. ;)
It was great to see everyone back in studio this year. :Victory

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:58 pm 
WWoW Artist

My vote is mostly on a local angle, but has seen her star rise big time nationally--and that is ABC/WLS in Chicago meteorologist Cheryl Scott.

Not only does she bring out the legs on a frequent basis, but Cheryl has a charming personality that is akin to what Ginger Zee has provided for several years.

I would not be at all surprised down the road (since she has also done a New Year's Eve dance, albeit pre-recorded since 2019) if she gets the call from the network and jet off to Los Angeles and become a future contestant on Dancing With The Stars.

However, there is that one caveat--it made the shocking move during the summer affecting millions of loyal fans to shift away from its' longtime home from linear TV to streaming full time on Hulu. Fans only get one time to vote, but I am curious to see if it follows the same pattern of "see it live once and catch this and all past episodes at this menu."

Something to watch out for, in addition to the fallout of the T.J. Holmes-Amy Robach scandal.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:38 pm 
Bronze Member

tommy7 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=258958&p=1449645&hilit=amy+irons#p1449645

Special mentions would have to go to Adelle Caballero who has more than filled Lauren Scala's high heels on NBC New York and become the perfect compliment to Maria Larosa while being an attraction in her own right. Nadine Khammash & Siham Benzamouche at Al-Arabiya who are fulfilling their potential by getting their own show as a duo on the channel's flagship morning program where they can stand up and walk around on the set instead of just sitting behind a desk like a potted plant. Jana Azizi on RTL who has been a joy to watch as usual.

Maria LaRosa, Alex Wilson, and Molly McCollum are an attraction to the weather department. :cowboy

I'd say from the local stations... Angela Moryan had a great year. Just moved from Chattanooga to Indianapolis. So maybe her profile will rise. Also, Emily Cassulo did her thing and stood out. Great news stories and reports. :mrgreen:

Kay Blevins looked great and continue to turn back the clock on the morning newscast and to prove that age is just a number.

Katie Katro still looking great in Philly. :Tounge

Maria Sansone on NBC10 Boston has looked amazing. :wow

Liv Johnson on KSEE24 has looked great in Fresno. :wow I would expect her to move from Fresno to Chattanooga and pair with Emily Cassulo on evening newscast in the near future.

As for Katherine Phillips, she did her thing on the morning newscast doing news and weather this week. She deserves an anchor spot in 2023.

On a national level... Kelsey Kernstine has looked great in her first year on NewsNation. Out in the field and in studio.
Of course some usual suspects on the big networks. Dylan and Ginger killing it on weather. Amy Robach is having an affair :shades

Sports newswomen: Lauren Shehadi, Ashley Brewer, Kelsey Riggs, Sara Walsh, Nicole Briscoe, Erin Andrews, Jamie Erdahl, Monica McNutt, Lauren Gardner, Jackie Redmond, Kelly Nash, Siera Santos who most likely be Rookie of the Year, Erin Kate Dolan, and Amanda Vance. :Thumb

Last but not least my personal favorite, Beautiful Burnett on CNN. ;)

It was great to see everyone back in studio this year. :Victory

I would expect to see Nicole Briscoe and Kelsey Riggs do SportsCenter on 6pm shows in 2023.

I would also expect to see Kelly Nash and Siera Santos host Quick Pitch together on Opening Day in April.

Heidi Watney left MLB Network for Apple TV Friday Night Baseball this year, but she could possibly join ESPN as one of the hosts for Baseball Tonight sometime in 2023 and/or in the near future.

Nancy O'Dell would be a major lock for Comeback Entertainment Newswomen of the Year in 2023.

I would like to see Amanda Balionis Renner host Entertainment Tonight in addition to her CBS Golf and NFL duties in 2023.

Be on the lookout for CFB sideline reporter Stormy Buonantony and/or Jennifer Stehlin who's a Raiderette do an Entertainment Tonight/Access Hollywood style show for ESPN.

2023 would be much bigger.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:03 pm 
Jedi Knight

WINK has had a hard time of it with Hurricane Ian flooding their studio and newsroom, but they still have Nicole Gabe on the noon and 3, Amanda Pappas being smokin' hot without trying on weather, Belinda Post on traffic and reporters such as Tiffany Rizzo and Claire Galt keeping up their reputation for the hottest local women. Thanks to Ian, I also discovered ABC7 (WZVN) and NBC2 (WBBH) which also give WINK's women some competition.

France is a great country to cap from with an endless supply of women to cap from. Where do I start? Alix Dauge, Pauline Pioche and her amazing legs, Flore Maréchal, Pauline Forgue who only has to wear a tight sweater and the weather girls across the board.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:29 am 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

mphillp wrote:
WINK has had a hard time of it with Hurricane Ian flooding their studio and newsroom, but they still have Nicole Gabe on the noon and 3, Amanda Pappas being smokin' hot without trying on weather, Belinda Post on traffic and reporters such as Tiffany Rizzo and Claire Galt keeping up their reputation for the hottest local women. Thanks to Ian, I also discovered ABC7 (WZVN) and NBC2 (WBBH) which also give WINK's women some competition.

France is a great country to cap from with an endless supply of women to cap from. Where do I start? Alix Dauge, Pauline Pioche and her amazing legs, Flore Maréchal, Pauline Forgue who only has to wear a tight sweater and the weather girls across the board.

America's copious local and city based news affiliates, being the enormous country that it is, for a capper is like being a kid in a candy shop. Diverse, with range and depth too.

Forgue looks very cute. I really like Isabelle Kirszenblat and her legs.

ImageImage Image

أنا قد لا يؤمنون بالله ولكن رؤية النساء العربيات يجعلني عجب.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:08 pm 
WWoW regular

Well, thanks to Gray ownership, Atlanta News First (WANF) really stepped up their game all during 2022 with new hires Lana Harris, Courteney Jacobazzi, Tori Cooper, Madeline Montgomery, and Savannah Louie to go along with mainstays Jennifer Valdez, Ella Dorsey, Emily Gagnon, and Shon Gables to name a few.

I've been watching them more and more lately since the change from CBS 46, and they're home to some of the most beautiful local newsbabes in not just Atlanta (okay, so WXIA has some great lookers as well with Jennifer Bellamy, Maria Martin, and Dawn White; there's nobody hot at WSB or Fox 5), but the country as well; that trend will continue in 2023.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:45 am 
WWoW regular

And on the international front: 2022 was a breakout year for Hadley Gamble as she was on MSNBC occasionally Stateside in addition to her CNBC gig (though her year actually started much earlier with her October 2021 Vladimir Putin interview); hopefully in 2023, the big door could be open for her at the mothership: NBC News! (love to see her do some reporting for Today and/or Nightly News)

Oh, and I created a Facebook group on her in the spring.

Last edited by johnnya2k4 on Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:40 pm 
Jedi Knight

johnnya2k4 wrote:
Well, thanks to Gray ownership, Atlanta News First (WANF) really stepped up their game all during 2022 with new hires Lana Harris, Courteney Jacobazzi, Tori Cooper, Madeline Montgomery, and Savannah Louie to go along with mainstays Jennifer Valdez, Ella Dorsey, Emily Gagnon, and Shon Gables to name a few.

WANF wins for me as well. It's now a decent station since the revamp from CBS46 and a lot more decent full length shots. I love the fact there's opportunities to cap Ella and Courteney together and I'd like to see Madeline get some studio airtime in 2023.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:59 pm 
WWoW regular

johnnya2k4 wrote:
And on the international front: 2022 was a breakout year for Hadley Gamble as she was on MSNBC occasionally Stateside in addition to her CNBC gig (though her year actually started much earlier with her October 2021 Vladimir Putin interview); hopefully in 2023, the big door could be open for her at the mothership: NBC News! (love to see her do some reporting for Today and/or Nightly News)

Oh, and I created a Facebook group on her in the spring.