Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the talk is no long on air in till figure out the mess
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:06 am 
Bronze Member

as of this week after some stuck up for Morgan. and on air rift they are no longer making new show in till figure out what to do.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: the talk is no long on air in till figure out the mess
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:09 am 
WWoW Artist

There's so many ways this could end up. Sharon could be fired or leave because she's pissed at CBS and/or Sheryl. Sheryl could leave because Sharon acted like a real ahole towards her. If either of them leave there might be such a hole in the show that CBS might just cancel the show, no surprise since the ratings aren't that good, or CBS could find new hosts to replace whoever leaves. Sharon has a big problem, she doesn't seem to truly understand why people are all over Piers Morgan or her for standing with him. She said she's apologized to Sheryl privately but didn't include that in her twitter "apology" and with others revealing what she allegedly said in the past and a he-said she-said about it, CBS is in a tough position. I predict Sharon will leave telling the world that she did become the sacrificial lamb and the show won't be renewed for next season. Mrs. Moonves's pet project has already lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:48 am 
Bronze Member

braniac wrote:
Mrs. Moonves's pet project has already lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.

That’s exactly what I thought, didn’t he start this for his wife?
And since both are gone, why are they still doing it?

-MelvinMoogleman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:16 am 
WWoW regular

They don't have much to talk about so they started this in fighting on purpose, if you ask me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:29 pm 
WWoW Artist

hanley wrote:
braniac wrote:
Mrs. Moonves's pet project has already lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.

That’s exactly what I thought, didn’t he start this for his wife?
And since both are gone, why are they still doing it?

Only one reason: money. They must have been making enough of it all these years to keep it going. Now they must be asking themselves if that will continue and when they say not enough $$ then it's gone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:39 pm 
WWoW Artist

FoxWatcherDan wrote:
They don't have much to talk about so they started this in fighting on purpose, if you ask me.

I record it everyday. The women never seem to run out of things to talk about, in fighting is rare cuz they all seem to be good friends. The they could be CBS like Sharon claims but she bases that on Sheryl looking at her card which could have been a nervous reaction. It will all come out soon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:21 pm 
WWoW Artist

So Sharon is gone. CBS says she decided to leave, sounds like the "asked to resign" in politics. Quit or we'll fire you. No comment from Sharon or a$$hat Piers Morgan but their cries of "being forced out" and "freedom of speech" are coming for sure. The Talk will be back with new shows on April 12. I wonder if Marie Osmond will come back?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:16 pm 
Silver Member

braniac wrote:
FoxWatcherDan wrote:

I record it everyday. The women never seem to run out of things to talk about, in fighting is rare cuz they all seem to be good friends. The they could be CBS like Sharon claims but she bases that on Sheryl looking at her card which could have been a nervous reaction. It will all come out soon.

Really? And how many glasses of booze do you need to sit through it?

Frankly, the Talk and The View need to fold both of their tents. Both of them are just showcasing a bunch of feminist screech owls who are just parroting whatever garbage is driving social media. Collectively, both are shows are devoid of reason and common sense.

And it's not like either shows are cap worthy, or maybe their is an archive of posts somewhere? Neither show has a particularly attractive woman worth capping on the regular. May as well be capping Rachel Maddow (although somebody actually capped Samantha Bee, who is not such a great comedienne and wears slacks every night.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:28 pm 
WWoW Artist

LongJohnScotty wrote:
braniac wrote:
FoxWatcherDan wrote:

Frankly, the Talk and The View need to fold both of their tents. Both of them are just showcasing a bunch of feminist screech owls who are just parroting whatever garbage is driving social media. Collectively, both are shows are devoid of reason and common sense.

And it's not like either shows are cap worthy, or maybe their is an archive of posts somewhere? Neither show has a particularly attractive woman worth capping on the regular. May as well be capping Rachel Maddow (although somebody actually capped Samantha Bee, who is not such a great comedienne and wears slacks every night.)

Yeah yeah blather on like you always do here and trash those who don't agree with your views. The rest of us will enjoy the caps of the fine gams of Elaine, Carrie Ann and Amanda. Don't worry about me, I'll fast forward thru my vids of The Talk and stop to cap along the way, no alcohol necessary.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:30 am 
Silver Member

braniac wrote:
LongJohnScotty wrote:
braniac wrote:
FoxWatcherDan wrote:

Yeah yeah blather on like you always do here and trash those who don't agree with your views. The rest of us will enjoy the caps of the fine gams of Elaine, Carrie Ann and Amanda. Don't worry about me, I'll fast forward thru my vids of The Talk and stop to cap along the way, no alcohol necessary.

Yeah, whenever you can spare the time to post caps, let us all know.

Also, so glad you remembered me.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:36 am 
WWoW Artist

I don't watch but read that Carrie Ann Inaba is on leave from The Talk since it returned after Sharon departed.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:58 am 
WWoW Artist

Brettfan wrote:
I don't watch but read that Carrie Ann Inaba is on leave from The Talk since it returned after Sharon departed.

Yeah she's been having a lot of trouble with her autoimmune diseases. :(