Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gretchen C Fired by Fox, files sexual harassment suit
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:38 pm 
Bronze Member

MilwaukeeMak wrote:
Bill Schulz, Bob Beckel, Ed Henry, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Andrea Tantaros, Glenn Beck, Tracy Byrnes, Donna Fiduicia, Chris Cotter, ED Hill, Laurie Dhue, Brian Wilson, Rebecca Diamond, Alisyn Camerota, Michelle Malkin and more names too long to list.

When there's smoke, there's fire. Besides, Fox started declining IHMO, over a decade ago.

I wonder is this was part of the dirt Trump threatened to put against Fox/Ailes?

A bunch of those you mentioned left or were released for other reasons. I remember that Rebecca Diamond was messing with the scripts in the teleprompter or something like that and they ended "Happy Hour" and cut her and the guy with the long hair loose. Michelle Malkin had that dust-up with Geraldo Rivera and both of them would appear on O'Reilly at the time and Malkin laid down an ultimatum that it was either her or Geraldo and I guess O'Reilly made the choice. Schultz was cut loose because Red Eye wanted to change things up.....there also could have been friction between him and Gutfeld.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:42 pm 
Bronze Member

I have no idea who did what and who is telling the truth, but I find it odd that Carlson brought a lawsuit only after her contract wasn't renewed.

That said, this whole thing is quite a story. I think there's going to be names named and a lot of details that will leak out unless Ailes settles with Carlson and gets the whole thing sealed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:50 pm 
Gold Member

FishOil wrote:
MilwaukeeMak wrote:
Bill Schulz, Bob Beckel, Ed Henry, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Andrea Tantaros, Glenn Beck, Tracy Byrnes, Donna Fiduicia, Chris Cotter, ED Hill, Laurie Dhue, Brian Wilson, Rebecca Diamond, Alisyn Camerota, Michelle Malkin and more names too long to list.

When there's smoke, there's fire. Besides, Fox started declining IHMO, over a decade ago.

I wonder is this was part of the dirt Trump threatened to put against Fox/Ailes?

A bunch of those you mentioned left or were released for other reasons. I remember that Rebecca Diamond was messing with the scripts in the teleprompter or something like that and they ended "Happy Hour" and cut her and the guy with the long hair loose. Michelle Malkin had that dust-up with Geraldo Rivera and both of them would appear on O'Reilly at the time and Malkin laid down an ultimatum that it was either her or Geraldo and I guess O'Reilly made the choice. Schultz was cut loose because Red Eye wanted to change things up.....there also could have been friction between him and Gutfeld.

I think Bill Schulz has said that there was something between him and Greg that led him to getting fired

Post subject: Gretchen 4/19/16
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:57 pm 
WWoW Artist

:thankyou :thankyou :thankyou :Tounge :Tounge :Tounge :Victory :Victory :Victory :wow :wow :wow :rock :rock :rock :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty :Attention :Attention :Attention :Bang :Bang :Bang :Thumb :Thumb :Thumb Thanks Fm for posting these. I read today on yahoo that Gretchen has been fired. That dirty old man Ailes, the ceo of fox proposititioned Gretchen to have an affair with him. Gretchen has a sexual harrassment charge and lawsuit against him and or fox or both. All these old coggers need their butt kicked. Hope you win Gretchen. R.

Post subject: Re: Gretchen 4/19/16
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:41 pm 
Bronze Member

I hope Gretchen takes Roger Ailes and all those Fox perverts down. I support her courage to speak out. The rest of the Fox Foxes need to stand up and speak out. Those leg shows we see are no accident. Eye candy for ratings not facts. I liked Gretchen for some reason. She comes off a bit perky and ditsy, but she has more brains and class than we know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:40 am 
Silver Member

I though Rebecca stayed on Fox News for a little bit after Happy Hour went bye-bye.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:36 am 
Bronze Member

north900 wrote:
I hope Gretchen takes Roger Ailes and all those Fox perverts down. I support her courage to speak out. The rest of the Fox Foxes need to stand up and speak out. Those leg shows we see are no accident. Eye candy for ratings not facts. I liked Gretchen for some reason. She comes off a bit perky and ditsy, but she has more brains and class than we know.

U are posting on a message board that glorifies these leg shows as you call it. Are U not a hypocrite?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:36 am 
Bronze Member

sparty wrote:
MelvinMoogleman wrote:
billybob9102 wrote:
Here something else interesting from the lawsuit:

Carlson suggests that there were “other Fox News hosts who did not complain about harassment and rebuff his sexual advances,” and were, in turn, given “media support and promotion.”

I wonder who she's talking about.

Ainsley

And you know this HOW?
It doesn't do any good to make baseless accusations
This thread should be kept on the topic at hand

the topic IS Ailes' treatment of female employees.
that's what he posted about.

-MelvinMoogleman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:41 am 
Administrator

hanley wrote:
sparty wrote:
MelvinMoogleman wrote:
billybob9102 wrote:
Here something else interesting from the lawsuit:

Carlson suggests that there were “other Fox News hosts who did not complain about harassment and rebuff his sexual advances,” and were, in turn, given “media support and promotion.”

I wonder who she's talking about.

Ainsley

And you know this HOW?
It doesn't do any good to make baseless accusations
This thread should be kept on the topic at hand

the topic IS Ailes' treatment of female employees.
that's what he posted about.

Unless who Gretchen is talking about has been named. Keep the speculation to yourself or talk about it in private.
WWoW Rules
--If you're going to post a rumor about a celeb, post a link to the story you got it from.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 am 
WWoW regular

I've got to wonder if the specific outfits she was asked to wear included leather skirts. She used to wear them regularly but then they just disappeared from her wardrobe.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:36 am 
Bronze Member

I call BS on this unless more women come out that is still working at FNC!

This all came out after her contract wasn't renewed due to low ratings & affecting the timeslots coming after her

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:27 am 
WWoW regular

Damn it man! I for one am bummed.

:Furious :Furious :Furious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:30 am 
WWoW regular

I would very much support any woman's right to sue or take any other action she deemed necessary in dealing with this type of situation. Hopefully Ms. Carlson will e successful if indeed her charges are proven to be true.

On a more practical and realistic note, for Ailes to be hitting on someone such as Ms Carlson has to ring into question his mental capacity and thought processes. His "biggest" problem would be for someone as attractive and vivacious as she to say YES! He would be like signing his own death certificate as a "roll in the hay" with someone such as her would definatly kill that old fool.

As for Douchee, I am afraid he is just an old creep who probably likes to talk dirty around women but is either afraid to or not allowed to do so anywhere but in the workplace. His contribution to F&F in my opinion have always been marginal or less. He is probably related to Ailes in some way and his relative ability is what keeps him on the couch. Kind of reminds one of Bob Stokes who used to be on the weather channel.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:36 am 
Bronze Member

According to the article at least 10 others have contacted the law firm to discuss harrassment. This could turn into a real mess for all involved.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/06/media/g ... s-lawsuit/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:46 am 
Bronze Member

Damn shame. Gretchen was doing some of the sexiest leg shows of her career on Real Story, getting better & better each time. Can't blame Ailes, though... I might harass her too if I was in the presence of those thick, meaty, MILFy thighs every day. :Joker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:00 pm 
Silver Member

dwmarch wrote:
I've got to wonder if the specific outfits she was asked to wear included leather skirts. She used to wear them regularly but then they just disappeared from her wardrobe.

I've wondered that too
Poor Gretchen, I'm on her side on this one

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:04 pm 
Silver Member

Don't worry Gretchen I'm in your corner, we all are

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:05 pm 
Gold Member

blackpacino wrote:
Damn shame. Gretchen was doing some of the sexiest leg shows of her career on Real Story, getting better & better each time. Can't blame Ailes, though... I might harass her too if I was in the presence of those thick, meaty, MILFy thighs every day. :Joker

That's just wrong man
Not funny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:48 pm 
WWoW Artist

johnkay wrote:
blackpacino wrote:

That's just wrong man
Not funny

:ditto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:51 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

braniac wrote:
johnkay wrote:
blackpacino wrote:

That's just wrong man
Not funny

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next