Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: No more Savannah Guthrie on third hour of Today Show
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm 
WWoW Artist

I've been well aware of how Savannah Guthrie arrived as co-host of Today Show and a lot of people do not like her quick rise from a court tv reporter to hosting Today Show. But it seems that since she started on the show the ratings for the show keep falling and falling. She was originally put on the show as the new co-host of hour three behind Natalie Morales around the time changes began in 2011. Ann took over as host of the first two hours replacing Meredith. Ann was later canned after one year. So Guthrie was added as the replacement jumping over Natalie and Hoda. Well, she kept on working hour three like Ann had once done until she wanted to just do hours one and two. I'll be honest that so many quick changes have happened in 7 years on the show that I forgot how hour three went before Guthrie joined in.

Here is the new twist, when Willie Giest was announced as being the new co-host of hour three, I had no idea what it meant. I figured four people on the show for hour three was too much. So I figured since the show was only using one male in the first three hours that Al would go and probably just do the weather and be done with it. But boy was I wrong. Starting today, Savannah Guthrie left hour three and Giest took over. So now two guys hosting hour three and the best hour with double leg from Natalie and Savannah is over. You'll just get Natalie playing back up to Matt and Savannah on hour's one and two. Oh well.

I only watch for leg so this isn't my cup of tea.

P.S. I am under the impression that Savannah will appear at the start of hour three and fade away. Like Matt and Ann used to do.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: No more Savannah Guthrie on third hour of Today Show
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm 
Administrator

Savannah does nothing for me. Face is just :? but the legs are nice.

Not sure how they're gonna fix that show, but i'd just say- show more NatMo! lol

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]