Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: With Ailes out is the party over?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:33 pm 

hanley wrote:
pacificRT wrote:
Otherwise, what explains it?

they want to send a message, real or imagined, that their life is fabulous and it feeds their ego a little if the great unwashed, including people here, see that.... but from a distance.

(in other words, I agree with karaoke)

That may account for maybe half of them, but certainly not all. You could apply the same principle
to guys too -- many would probably prefer coming to work in bermuda shorts and short sleeves instead of a suit.
You're suggesting that it's not possible there are those who are simply proud of how they look,
and enjoy the idea of being appreciated for it, as much as their job skills?

And there are a select few who seem to be downright exhibitionist about it... We know who they are.
Almost to the point of going overboard sometimes.

Unless you can get inside any of their minds, then it's pointless for us to sit here and
say we know X percentage of them don't like showing off, don't like the attention, or think the audience is made
up of creeps... there's just no way to quantify that unless you're psychic.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:59 pm 
WWoW regular

I've got to think most of these ladies work hard to look like they do, workouts, diets. They are proud & happy with their bodies, and they like knowing its appreciated by their audiences. It's like anything else in this world....sex sells!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:30 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

TBoysen wrote:
I've got to think most of these ladies work hard to look like they do, workouts, diets. They are proud & happy with their bodies, and they like knowing its appreciated by their audiences. It's like anything else in this world....sex sells!

And don't forget that for whatever reason, there is an natural competition between women and they all like to be their best. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:04 pm 
WWoW regular

:ditto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:20 am 
WWoW regular

Maybe with Ailes out we may see more boots on Fox News. He seemed like a leg man.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:17 am 
WWoW regular

You can almost tell which ladies enjoy the "Business Sexy" look, and those that don't. I think Sandra, Anna, and Nicole for sure enjoy the Sexy look. Hopefully they put some pressure on the others.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:40 pm 
Bronze Member

TBoysen wrote:
You can almost tell which ladies enjoy the "Business Sexy" look, and those that don't. I think Sandra, Anna, and Nicole for sure enjoy the Sexy look. Hopefully they put some pressure on the others.

just like he said. with him gone people can dress the way they wanted to dress. some people do not like show to much of legs or other stuff. if was not for him they could pick how they dress.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 pm 
Silver Member

TBoysen wrote:

I guess it will all come out in the wash in the end whether Gretchen Carlson (paraphrasing here) "worked hard to look like she did, with workouts, diets. She was proud & happy with her body, and she likes knowing it is appreciated by her audience" without any pressure from Roger Ailes, or if even THAT was a part of the whole harassment phase she alleges.

Connoisseur of fine gams everywhere....*

* A MEGA-Thank you to those who provide us with such fine art through their efforts... it is truly appreciated!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:00 pm 
WWoW regular

xxmy22ok wrote:
TBoysen wrote:

I guess it will all come out in the wash in the end whether Gretchen Carlson (paraphrasing here) "worked hard to look like she did, with workouts, diets. She was proud & happy with her body, and she likes knowing it is appreciated by her audience" without any pressure from Roger Ailes, or if even THAT was a part of the whole harassment phase she alleges.

What was unique about Gretchen was she always considered herself to be overweight,chubby; thus causing her to show off the goodies, cause she liked the attention she got.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:18 pm 
WWoW regular

I sit here now 8-17 watching "Outnumbered", and i see one short skirt. Surprisingly its not Kimberly. I think her name is Emily, the one with the short skirt. F&F today, Ainsley long skirt, How can you watch F&F with Doocy & Kilmeade and no legs? :(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:46 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

TBoysen wrote:
I sit here now 8-17 watching "Outnumbered", and i see one short skirt. Surprisingly its not Kimberly. I think her name is Emily, the one with the short skirt. F&F today, Ainsley long skirt, How can you watch F&F with Doocy & Kilmeade and no legs? :(

Check tdubya's caps from the 15th
Ainsley wore a SHORT white dress :Kool
As for Out#, that was Eboni Williams who was the star of the show today
All four had short dresses on the 16th
Then there are mornings like today
In the space of 90 minutes, F&FF and F&F featured:
Heather C :Tasty
Abby :D
Maria :shades
Anna :Victory
Jackie Ibanez :Thumb
Cheryl Casone :Kool
Lea Gabrielle :wow
AINSLEY :blowkiss
Heather N :mrgreen:
Lee Carter :wave
Sparty approves :Kool

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:30 am 
Silver Member

:ditto

Agree with Sparty.... there are gonna be days, especially now since there's some focus on the situation, that things are cooling a bit. Give it some time and things will probably go "back to BAU" before long....

:Thumb :Thumb

Connoisseur of fine gams everywhere....*

* A MEGA-Thank you to those who provide us with such fine art through their efforts... it is truly appreciated!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:13 am 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

Bo Dietl, whose detective agency Ailes reportedly used, no longer is a Fox correspondent according to this report:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

In addition, Peter Johnson Jr., who is Ailes' agent, used to have a daily segment on F&F
He hasn't been seen in more than a month

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 am 

sparty wrote:
Bo Dietl, whose detective agency Ailes reportedly used, no longer is a Fox correspondent according to this report:

That should free him up to get some more acting roles.
He played a crooked record promoter earlier this year on HBO's "Vinyl", which only lasted 6
episodes.

Most notable scene: bashing in Andrew Dice Clay's character's head with a trophy :jetserl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:06 pm 
WWoW regular

sparty wrote:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

In addition, Peter Johnson Jr., who is Ailes' agent, used to have a daily segment on F&F
He hasn't been seen in more than a month

No surprise about Peter Johnson Jr who claims he is a democrat but constantly talks awful about the President or anything democrat. This network is not news. It is entertainment and a political machine for the right.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:24 am 
WWoW Member

sparty wrote:
braniac wrote:
karaoke wrote:
Let's face it, every woman on that staff would prefer to wear flip flops, capris, not shave their legs and be pretty much soused every day they went on the air, giving a middle finger to losers who watch them for the legs.

I hope this is a joke because it makes as much sense as doing the same thing in any job where you want to be seen as professional.

karaoke wrote:
The female anchors can't get us fired because we talk about them and bring in ratings, so they tolerate us; but for the most part we are creepy to every woman there.

In all the years I've been on this board I still haven't seen any proof that us leg watchers matter at all in the ratings. :Coyote If that were even the tiniest bit true O'Reilly wouldn't be number 1. We're talking Fox News Channel here, the only channel created and dedicated to conservative politics. They could have Steve Doocy, his son, and the rest of his family as on-air staff and they'd still do great. :jetserl

I've met five of them (Ainsley, Anna, Andrea and the Heathers) and I can assure you they don't think I'm creepy
Part of their job is meeting the public
MANY anchors repost Cody and IMR caps on their Twitter pages
The ones I've met are genuinely appreciative of us :Kool
If you think it's creepy why are you here?

It's the upskirting/flashing cap section on this board that NONE of them like, and that makes sense. They are there to report news, and flashing their underwear at regular intervals so some adult babies on this board and elsewhere can have something to cap and beat off to is not part of their job description. If you think they don't mind, tell them you are the one who caps their upskirts, beats off to them, puts their panty mound online, and then offer suggestions for panties that you find sexy and see how fast security gives you a proper a$$ whooping. Showing off legs is good enough, and some don't even like that. When the camera used to focus on ED Donahey's legs back in the day she had a manure fit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:14 pm 
Bronze Member

karaoke wrote:
sparty wrote:
braniac wrote:
karaoke wrote:
Let's face it, every woman on that staff would prefer to wear flip flops, capris, not shave their legs and be pretty much soused every day they went on the air, giving a middle finger to losers who watch them for the legs.

I hope this is a joke because it makes as much sense as doing the same thing in any job where you want to be seen as professional.

karaoke wrote:
The female anchors can't get us fired because we talk about them and bring in ratings, so they tolerate us; but for the most part we are creepy to every woman there.

In all the years I've been on this board I still haven't seen any proof that us leg watchers matter at all in the ratings. :Coyote If that were even the tiniest bit true O'Reilly wouldn't be number 1. We're talking Fox News Channel here, the only channel created and dedicated to conservative politics. They could have Steve Doocy, his son, and the rest of his family as on-air staff and they'd still do great. :jetserl

I've met five of them (Ainsley, Anna, Andrea and the Heathers) and I can assure you they don't think I'm creepy
Part of their job is meeting the public
MANY anchors repost Cody and IMR caps on their Twitter pages
The ones I've met are genuinely appreciative of us :Kool
If you think it's creepy why are you here?

It's the upskirting/flashing cap section on this board that NONE of them like, and that makes sense. They are there to report news, and flashing their underwear at regular intervals so some adult babies on this board and elsewhere can have something to cap and beat off to is not part of their job description. If you think they don't mind, tell them you are the one who caps their upskirts, beats off to them, puts their panty mound online, and then offer suggestions for panties that you find sexy and see how fast security gives you a proper a$$ whooping. Showing off legs is good enough, and some don't even like that. When the camera used to focus on ED Donahey's legs back in the day she had a manure fit.

That may all be true but whose fault is it if people can see their panties on air?

-MelvinMoogleman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:49 am 
WWoW Artist

The station changed. It did do what Sparty said they would. More desks and tables. But you still got Gutfeld and Outnumbered and maybe Fox and Friends. Thread is so old it was around the time sexual harassment issues began. Then Covid hit. They've been thru a lot.