Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:22 pm 
WWoW regular

slowpoke wrote:
I don't know what happened, I had over 20,000 points and now it's down to about 3400 points :twisted:

It seems to me that not only are they going to take away downloads that have not been downloaded for awhile if you go over 20,000 GBs. But now they are F%%king us on our points we already earned :twisted:

same thing happened to me :(. I had 13000, and they pulled 10000 for no reason.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: MMMM 10,000
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:36 pm 
WWoW Artist

MMM 10,000 "aint that a months FREE rapidshare ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:29 am 
WWoW Artist

They gave them back to me. At another site I go to, they took 20000 points away from somebody else then gave them back

bigcat0, e-mail them and let them know. Blow is what they sent me today. (I deleted my account from thier e-mail) ;)

Hello,

We have deleted the new accounts and returned 20000 points to account

It seems your account was hacked i reccomend to change your username and
password.

Best regards,

RapidShare AG - Support Team

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:46 pm 
Board Owner

I see that they will start enforcing the 90 days in 66 hours from the time of this post. :?

Post subject: yep me too
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:43 pm 
WWoW Artist

yep me too .. I just updated all my stuff early this morning so we will see if it works

[Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:57 pm 
Gold Member

I guess it would be smart of us to just go to the links section and click on the links we wanna keep active.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:28 pm 
Board Owner

MVP wrote:
Once you find a file that hasn't been downloaded for awhile in your premium account, you don't have to download the whole vid to get the date to change... just start the download and after a few seconds hit cancel. It will save you loads of time :D

MVP

OLA! The trick works! :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the tip! :Kool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:44 pm 
WWoW regular

ne1 know any quick trick to refresh a butt load of links without full download or manual clicking ? i've got 100's of links i wanna save. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:08 pm 
Board Owner

bigcat0 wrote:
ne1 know any quick trick to refresh a butt load of links without full download or manual clicking ? i've got 100's of links i wanna save. :(

Nope. :(

But here is what you can do to minimize some of your work. If the file hasn't been DL'd since Labor Day, refresh it. If the majority of them need refreshing, better find a place to post the links. Let me know if you have any other questions. :Kool

40 Hours left before the enforcement begins!!

Post subject: fast way to update (repost)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:12 pm 
WWoW Artist

Im not sure what you need but here is what I posted a few weeks ago It may help you ::

Workin on the great suggestion of MVP I think I found a fast way to update the
rapidshare files " if ya aint found a better way"

1. export urls for rapidshare files ( EXPORT where it says disk space etc)
2 save to note pad (you may want to split the list to several lists if you have a lot)
3 download CRAZY BROWSER and install
4 OPEN RAPIDSHARE.COM
5 OPEN PREMIUM ZONE
6 in crazy browser go to : FILE
7 URL LIST
8 INPUT URL LIST ( THE NOTE PAD YOU SAVED )
9 This browser will open every url you have on the list. when it comes up for download
hit CANCEL AND THE FILES WILL BE UPDATED
10 It seems to work for me but of course USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

It looks like a lot of work but its not really. Once the files are exported and
saved it will take only a few minutes every couple of months to keep rapidshare honest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:57 pm 
WWoW Artist

I e-mailed them about how they gave us to little of a notice so that we could download what we had so we would not lose our files. They only let us download 25 GBs in a 5 day time frame.

Here is what they sent back to me today:
Hello,

Unfortunately this new measure is necessary due to severe storage shortages.
This step was our last option in this matter and we apologize for the
inconvenience.
All Files that are uploaded after the first 20 GB are affected by this new
function.
In an effect all uploads will be swifter in the future.

We hope you can accept our apologizes in this matter and we look froward to
presenting new great features soon.

We deeply regret that we cannot avoid this change. We assure you that we would
not have decided to take such measures had it not become absolutely
inevitable.

The number of inactive files that have accumulated on our servers has to be
reduced urgently. Although we keep adding new servers, the performance loss
caused by the mass of inactive files would make a regular continuation of our
service impossible.

Best regards,
RapidShare AG - Support Team

BTW, my time ran out I think 2 days ago. After I got this e-mail I went to upload a Lisa Mason vid and they put this up on my page. Looks like they gave me more time ;)

Your account stores more than 20 GB of files! In 46 hours, your account will be switched to a 'Storage XXL' account. Files not being downloaded for more than 90 days will then automatically be deleted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:13 pm 
Board Owner

slowpoke wrote:
BTW, my time ran out I think 2 days ago. After I got this e-mail I went to upload a Lisa Mason vid and they put this up on my page. Looks like they gave me more time ;)

Your account stores more than 20 GB of files! In 46 hours, your account will be switched to a 'Storage XXL' account. Files not being downloaded for more than 90 days will then automatically be deleted!

Same for me since I posted 40 hours left on Sunday! I noticed I am stuck on 46 hours for the last couple of days. :Joker

I think they got flooded with e-mails like yours slowpoke and they slowed the clock down to see what happens. Those who truely don't save their files are toast. Those who saved files are in a "countdown clock hold" until some of those folks who don't get as many downloads but merely saved their files. Once they see that you don't have many DLs, the countdown clock will restart. :Kool

If you want to save files you have posted here, create RS folders (easy to do) of several files and post those links in the Link Forum. If you have more than one RS folder please post them all in one thread. See my RS folder link at the top of the Link Forum page as an example of RS folders. :Kool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:15 pm 
WWoW Artist

http://planet.kilu.de/rapidshare/

according to this page, one pastes the links , and they download a fraction of each one of them , thus renewing them for 90 days. I tried it and it works.

try at your own risk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:18 pm 
WWoW Artist

another program that claims to do the same

http://rapidshare.com/files/68913101/RS90.rar

Quote:
A very short remark from the (very tired) author:

This little prog was done as some kind of "quickshot" in the time of one night and shall help you a bit, to avoid deletings of files through RS.com due to the new rule with the inactivity of files within 90 days.

As the RS.com-account can only sort your files either by upload-date or by file-name, IMHO it was neccessary, to have a soft, which also generates lists sorted by the date of last download.

The prog generates the following lists:

1. Data-list in same sorting-order as on account but all pages (if more than 500 files are stored) in one file
2. Data-list sorted by last download-date (oldest first)
3. Data-list sorted by last download-date revers (oldest last)
4. Link-list of files which will expire in the next five days "Acc#x_Links_less_than_5_days_left_great_Danger.txt"
5. Link-List of files which will expire in the next two weeks "Acc#x_Links_less_than_2_weeks_left.txt"
6. Link-List of files which were not downloaded since 31.10.07 "Acc#x_Links_not_refreshed_since_31.10.07.txt"

The "x" at "Acc#x" is a placeholder for the account-number (the prog can handle up to 9 accounts at once)
If a list would have no content, it doesn't get generated.

When you have generated the lists, you will find them in the same directory where you have putten the program and can view them with any text-editor and can export the links with copy/paste to your favourite downloader if you want avoid the RS-deletings by downloading your own files.

You will see, that the file-names of the lists contain a date/time-stamp and each time, you start the program, the old lists are moved to the sub-directory "history" so that you can look to them later if needed. If you don't need the history anymore, simply delete some or all files or even the whole DIR - it will be created new if neccessary.

The prog doesn't need to be installed and also doesn't put anything into the registry. If you don't like it, simply delete it and everything is as before without any remaining tracks.

Tested here is the soft under WIN98SE and WinXP SP2 and therewith should work under nearly all WIN-versions.

I didn't use this because it requires login - password info. If anyone is bold enough , he can try and tell us the results

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:28 pm 
WWoW Artist

My previous post using crazy browser works great .Just updated almost 40gb of stuff in a few minutes. but then again use at your own risk. Crazy browser is not bad either although I still use firefox for everything else

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:43 am 
WWoW regular

flashget works also. just abort the downloads as soon as the prog downloads some. :Thumb

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2