Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: bout done with hsn and qvc(D)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:19 am 
WWoW Member

man, i think they are on to something. i cant remember one decent leg show this whole year on these channels. oh well shopnbc is our only hope, and even they are falling off. imma start watching the brits

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: bout done with hsn and qvc(D)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:17 am 
WWoW Artist

QVC will give you legs shows when they sell legacy thights. Also Katie from QVC is pretty good about showing off her legs on certain shows......... but as for the hosts their have not been as many grat leg shows as in the past, although Nancy Hornback is one execption. Kathy Wolf that once said she loved to wear hose has started to no wear hose and show of her legs more than usual this past year.

However due to my cable feed etc I only get HSN and QVC and I don;t even get Fox Business Channel.........

dave

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 pm 
Silver Member

Cecil, all I can recommend is that 1) you be patient and 2) be willing to stay up late. Sometimes Gabrielle Kerr, Amy Strand, and Nancy Hornbeck (QVC) and Robin Wall and her other graveyard shift co-horts (HSN) will show some leg. Also best to check out the fashion events.

Yes, we are deep into fall and marching towards winter, but you can catch some good stuff every now and then.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:54 am 
WWoW regular

No good leg shows - QVC never had hot models but the best ones like Kara on HSN are gone now...Amy Morrison has tightened up her body - I'm hopeful we'll start getting thigh shows again from her this spring...otherwise I watch CNN in the morning, GMA in the morning and nothing in the afternoon for legs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm 
Bronze Member

If you refuse to watch..or can't watch during the day...you miss some good shows. I catch quite a few by watching the live shows on the net. *shrug* If I had the time, the software, equipment and inclination...*shrug* there are plenty that don't always get shown. WTF is up with Shop NBC lately? half the time I go to watch footage from shows I missed earlier in the day...and it comes up "video unavailable" they're starting to annoy me with that crap.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:00 pm 
Bronze Member

Also you have to catch the whole show and pay attention to when she's on..but vendor Lea Little has been showing quite a bit of leg lately. Which makes me exceedingly..happy...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38 pm 
WWoW Artist

And Lisa Robertson once in a while loves to show off those legs. :Tounge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:17 pm 
WWoW regular

Melissa Miner did a home theme show last week. She had on a short skirt and wall all over the bed, the camera was right close up. Leah williams hosted with Joan Rivers last month wearing a short skirt--she put on a nice show of her thick thighs. Jill Bauer does some nice under the table leg shows every now and then. Even rachael Huber puts on some nice under the table legs shows.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:05 pm 
Bronze Member

Tracker04 wrote:
Melissa Miner did a home theme show last week. She had on a short skirt and wall all over the bed, the camera was right close up. Leah williams hosted with Joan Rivers last month wearing a short skirt--she put on a nice show of her thick thighs. Jill Bauer does some nice under the table leg shows every now and then. Even rachael Huber puts on some nice under the table legs shows.

And there's something about Robin Wall lately...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 pm 
WWoW Member

Dude, ShopNBC is great. Allison Waggoner, Connie Kunkle, Heather Hall, Melissa Miner, Sarah Anderson, and Kristine Kvanli give great shows every time they're on. Hell Allison will even ditch her shoes and let you know she's barefoot. Same with Melissa, she's quick to ditch her heels.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:58 am 
Bronze Member

midas wrote:
No good leg shows - QVC never had hot models

what? jenna and rachel are drop-dead gorgeous!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 pm 
Administrator

birdsfan wrote:
midas wrote:

:ditto
QVC has had and currently have several hot models.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 am 
Bronze Member

birdsfan wrote:
midas wrote:

And my personal favorite[though Rachel is a REALLY close 2nd] Deanna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:32 am 
Platinum Member

yesterday susan graver great leggage, albany gives good ones, mary beth yesterday too even michelle sorro overnight on hsn was showing some even though it was with tights. :band

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:37 am 
Bronze Member

Caponedawg wrote:
Dude, ShopNBC is great. Allison Waggoner, Connie Kunkle, Heather Hall, Melissa Miner, Sarah Anderson, and Kristine Kvanli give great shows every time they're on. Hell Allison will even ditch her shoes and let you know she's barefoot. Same with Melissa, she's quick to ditch her heels.

:ditto
SNBC is must-see when when they're selling beds :twisted: but they have way too many dull jewelry/watch shows

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:08 pm 
WWoW Member

They is never any good busty/cleavage/pokies shows anymore, which is more important to me than the legs.

I keep checking it out every once in a while though.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]