Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Angelle Tymon On QuizNation: 7-19-07
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:04 pm 
WWoW Artist

http://public.fotki.com/ARF100/quiznati ... e-7-19-07/

:D

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:51 pm 

Thanks for the lovely Angelle, ARF...Say, do you know if there's anywhere to find a schedule of what babe is going to be hosting when? Seems like the past few times I've tuned in, it was the damn guy hosting...much to my dismay :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:03 pm 
WWoW Artist

The best I can offer is this:

* Monday and Tuesday nights are off, at least for now, so no QN then.

* Wednesday nights would tend to favor Jeff.

* Thursday and Friday nights tend to be Angelle, since those are the nights that she first started working on.

* Saturday and Sunday nights tend to be Shandi, since she's known for working weekends.

Now, having said all this, that still leaves the question of where Jessica fits in. Word was that she won't be back until next month because of some business trip, or something along those lines. You can always go to http://www.gsn.com/buzz/forumdisplay.php?f=138, and read who they think the host for the night will be :shades

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:38 pm 
Administrator

Nice cleavage :Tasty :Tasty

Thanks ARF :Thumb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:49 pm 
Silver Member

:shock: not bad :shock:

rather have Shandi on though :twisted:

thanks arf101 :Kool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:21 pm 

Wow! Thanks for the info ARF. I checked that forum out and they seem to be just as clueless as I am :?
Oh well, hopefully my Shandi withdrawl will come to an end soon. Seems like its been awhile since she's hosted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:34 pm 
WWoW Artist

impala101 wrote:
Wow! Thanks for the info ARF. I checked that forum out and they seem to be just as clueless as I am :?
Oh well, hopefully my Shandi withdrawl will come to an end soon. Seems like its been awhile since she's hosted.

I hear ya. GSN evidently doesn't believe in telling their viewers what's up with their show. I think they like for us to guess who the host is going to be for any given night ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:59 pm 
WWoW Member

What ever happened to that chick from England? I forgot her name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:09 am 
WWoW Artist

Ah, Melissa "Mel" Peachey? Well, she went back to England, not long after Playmania split into Quiznation, which is still around, and 100 Winners, which got cancelled a couple of weeks ago, I think. She stated that she missed home, and her reason for coming to the U.S. (to bring the original Playmania over) had been completed. Personally, me and a whole lot of others called BS on that one, because 100 Winners hadn't been around hardly anytime at all when she suddenly came to the conclusion that she was homesick.

Rather interesting timing with PM splitting into two shows, and Mel going home, to say the least. It would seem to me that she didn't like what GSN had done, and to this day, many still feel that they should just go back to the original PM, when it was one of the best game shows around. A lot of folks miss her terribly, and wish that she would come back, if only for a short visit or such. I miss her as well, although not as much as others. It's funny, because I didn't like her much at first, but she grew on me quite quickly, and I just adored her accent. She was gorgeous, a great host, and was really down to earth. But, the bottom line is that PM saw it's best days before it split into two shows, and in my opinion, increasing the number of nights per week that they were on was not a smart move either. When it first aired, PM was only on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, and that should've never changed. If you watched the show then, and you look at how it's progressed over it's first year, it's just sad how terrible it's become. My guess would be that it won't last much longer, but hey, who knows?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]