Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Emily Robinson, buxom host of LHOV 12/18/20
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:57 pm 
Silver Member

Has anyone missed these videos? Well, I've taken quite the break from posting anything from this show since the pandemic started. It has taken quite the hit since everything has changed due to social distancing. No opening segment in the studio. And every segment starts off with a quick intro by a host, followed by an interview where each host is off camera. That in a nutshell is LHOV these days. Very little time to video capture anything. Maybe a quick snapshot before it goes straight to the interview. Today I caught one segment featuring our favorite "buxom hostess" Emily Robinson.

https://fb.watch/2sICrnmEsK/

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Emily Robinson, buxom host of LHOV 12/18/20
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:58 pm 
WWoW regular

Yes it would be nice to run into her out here in Lynchburg sometime maybe snag a few pics on my phone

Post subject: Re: Emily Robinson, buxom host of LHOV 12/18/20
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:37 pm 
Silver Member

maestrodawg65 wrote:
Has anyone missed these videos? Well, I've taken quite the break from posting anything from this show since the pandemic started. It has taken quite the hit since everything has changed due to social distancing. No opening segment in the studio. And every segment starts off with a quick intro by a host, followed by an interview where each host is off camera. That in a nutshell is LHOV these days. Very little time to video capture anything. Maybe a quick snapshot before it goes straight to the interview. Today I caught one segment featuring our favorite "buxom hostess" Emily Robinson.

Yeah, I do miss those "Blue Ridge Mountains", but that's the way the ball bounces. However, now that the vaccine is being administered, I've heard any number of the anchors at the smaller stations remark that they can't wait to get back to normal... meaning in the same studio (maybe less than 6 feet apart) on couches/chairs like in the past. We shall see... thanks for posting up!

Connoisseur of fine gams everywhere....*

* A MEGA-Thank you to those who provide us with such fine art through their efforts... it is truly appreciated!