Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Anna Kooiman Upskirt 11-29-14
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:06 am 
WWoW regular

Gosh gents, give a guy a break! I was surely speaking more of wishful thinking, but as others had said it was absolutely possible that she would come in commando and do what she has done so well and hold that dime between her knees. Still yet, I am not totally convinced she was wearing undees, yea yea yea she's a professional, I get it but what if? She has earned a Brazilian points for being just great in most all she does, not just on camera but off camera like running marathons and just being a great all around physical gal. If it were to come out that she does come in commando, OMG how many points is that worth.

Either way, with or without, commando or not - Art - You are the man!!! :wow :rock :rock :thankyou :thankyou :thankyou

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 am 
Gold Member

If she is commando then she has multicolored skin down there and should see a doctor :jetserl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:01 pm 
Silver Member

Rule #1: Always remember that women are just as sexual as men - they're just a little classier and smarter about expressing it. In other words - yes, they go commando all the time.
Rule #2: Always remember that WOMEN (yes ALL Women) know what they are wearing and what they are showing and WHO they are Teasing! Do you think Anna & the rest don't ever go on YouTube or the Net? They are very much aware of these clips and fans - and they LOVE IT!!! Deep down every woman wants to be wanted and desired.
Rule #3: Accidents can and do happen.

I'd say it's panties..........

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:53 pm 
WWoW regular

tec52 wrote:
braniac wrote:
spaz2011 wrote:
What did we see? Did we see panty or bush? I'm bettin on bush

Here we go again! Get real. This is a professional news person we're talking about. Who is dumb enough to think she or any other woman in her position would go on a national program in a short skirt or dress without wearing underwear? :Doh :Coyote

FYI. Gretchen Carlson on at least one glorious occasion wore a short skirt with no panties and there's proof ss there were upskirts caps posted on these boards from that day with her entire (shaved or waxed) vag visible, no question about it. Allisyn Cammerotta was once caught in a similar fashion with bush clearly visible, not panties. So it is not out of the question for some professional newswomen to go pantiless. Even a very conservative woman like E.D. Hill (I believe she was Donahey at the time) had dome upskirt bush caps of her (not a natural blonde btw) posted on these boards. It does happen.

I'm pretty sure that Megyn Kelly had a commando upskirt about 3 years ago. They're rare, but they happen.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:27 pm 
WWoW regular

dhines1671 wrote:
tec52 wrote:
braniac wrote:
spaz2011 wrote:

Here we go again! Get real. This is a professional news person we're talking about. Who is dumb enough to think she or any other woman in her position would go on a national program in a short skirt or dress without wearing underwear? :Doh :Coyote

FYI. Gretchen Carlson on at least one glorious occasion wore a short skirt with no panties and there's proof ss there were upskirts caps posted on these boards from that day with her entire (shaved or waxed) vag visible, no question about it. Allisyn Cammerotta was once caught in a similar fashion with bush clearly visible, not panties. So it is not out of the question for some professional newswomen to go pantiless. Even a very conservative woman like E.D. Hill (I believe she was Donahey at the time) had dome upskirt bush caps of her (not a natural blonde btw) posted on these boards. It does happen.

I'm pretty sure that Megyn Kelly had a commando upskirt about 3 years ago. They're rare, but they happen.

Not sure where I've been, but I'd certainly be willing to examine any evidence to the above. Would anyone seriously object to a repost? Or maybe help with the search?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:30 pm 
Gold Member

here mcurtgman
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=151622

Last edited by johnkay on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:36 pm 
WWoW Artist

Location: I'm capable of unsuccessfully executing a personal nocturnal fantasy ejaculation.
Megyn and Gretchen have both had commando upskirts. I have them both.
So has Ana Patricia Gonzalez and Jackie Guerrido. I have one of those -- the other is easy to find though.
Ally Camerota has not. I would challenge anyone to prove me wrong on that.

Anna was not commando in this one. Art and I have both proven that beyond any doubt

Mel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 am 
Administrator

Yeah lets get clips of those posted please.
You post we decide. :Joker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 am 
WWoW regular

I see a bit of fuzz and clam - no doubt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:32 am 
Administrator

Megyn Kelly commando uppie :shock: :shock: :shock: :wow :wow :wow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:57 am 
WWoW Member

Mel can you post the commando Gretchen? TY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:03 pm 
Platinum Member

:Tounge :thankyou :Tounge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:10 pm 
WWoW regular

I'm always a little dubious of these claims...I've been a fan of Gretchen's for a while and remember plenty of upskirts but never a time when she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Even the Megyn Kelly one is most likely just flesh-toned...even tho we'd all like to think otherwise. I just can't imagine one of these women taking the risk of going on live tv panty-less, knowing she'd be showing everything if she were to make the minor mistake of uncrossing her legs. I hope I'm wrong and would love to see the Gretchen video if anyone has it.

That said, the following Jackie Guerrido clip is proof that it has happened on at least one occasion, albeit in a different country.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:10 pm 
Gold Member

wineguy wrote:

fixed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm 
WWoW regular

Very Nice!! :Dancing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:20 am 
Bronze Member

dhines1671 wrote:
tec52 wrote:
braniac wrote:
spaz2011 wrote:

How did I forget Megyn? I def remember that, it was during the Presidential campaign and she was at a primary or debate location. Very sexy but ever since then she RARELY crosses her legs anymore. I am convinced that she knows about the show she put on that fabulous day.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:57 am 
WWoW regular

:thankyou :thankyou