Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kristina Montuori, former WSLS10 meteorologist in a bikini.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:06 pm 
Silver Member

Kristina Montuori used to be a meteorologist at WSLS10 in Roanoke, VA. But one day she announced that she was leaving. Most would think that she was leaving to a larger station, but no! Kristina quit television news to become of all things, a standup comedian! She travels up and down the east coast performing. She's used her issues from her divorce and her battles with depression into creating a rather raunchy routine. You wouldn't think by this pic that she posted all over her social media today that she has a self esteem problem. Maybe it's look into how free she feels being away from the stresses of life.

But to the rest of us pervs, DAMN WHAT A BODY!
caged bird poem theme

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Kristina Montuori, former WSLS10 meteorologist in a biki
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:45 pm 
Silver Member

Ranchy routine? Surprised especially from someone who used to be on TV. I'm thinking she probably has some good/great stories being on TV. Also, TV news biz can be rough. It's either the long, awkward hours, the stories they cover, people criticizing them on social media, email, or phone, and their personal lives either a divorce or they have a kid or two and decide I don't want to do this anymore. Also, the paid for the lowest media markets. Also, I believe news stations should hire a psychiatrist or at least have one or two on call. There are probably hundreds of people who started with the News biz and decide to leave for whatever reason(s).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:58 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

:Tounge :Tounge :Tounge :Tounge :Tounge :Tounge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:33 pm 

A few extras from Kristina's Instagram:

Image Image Image

(Just to confirm -- that's her same adult cousin in the last photo that's also seen in the second one... She's just very short ;) )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:35 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

:D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:37 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

A show off with the assets to back it up. :wow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:52 pm 
Silver Member

Kristina has revealed that during her days at WSLS10 she was wearing a blonde wig. Kristina is a natural brunette. Really makes you wonder what kind of environment Kristina had to deal with back in those days. That people around her probably knew that she was wearing wig, which is strange because she's naturally beautiful with her original hair color. And if you look at some of her old YouTube videos, I swear she was more buxom and curvy than she is now. Maybe she had implants. Maybe she had something to pad her bra. But she looks completely different now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:06 pm 
WWoW regular

Here is an interview with her I just happened to see concerning her Career Change. Good Read...

http://appalachianmagazine.com/2019/04/ ... uNNgochpGA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:19 am 
Silver Member

maestrodawg65 wrote:
Kristina has revealed that during her days at WSLS10 she was wearing a blonde wig. Kristina is a natural brunette. Really makes you wonder what kind of environment Kristina had to deal with back in those days. That people around her probably knew that she was wearing wig, which is strange because she's naturally beautiful with her original hair color. And if you look at some of her old YouTube videos, I swear she was more buxom and curvy than she is now. Maybe she had implants. Maybe she had something to pad her bra. But she looks completely different now.

I'm sure there's pressure to look good (from us) and the bosses add to that pressure by telling them what to do (one example being Alies leading Fox News). I know you're not supposed to hire by looks but if they wanted to hire a blonde then HIRE A BLONDE DON'T MAKE SOMEONE BE A BLONDE. They do control things like telling people what name to call themselves like Esther "Katie" Katro. Man, she went through a lot though moving to Florida to escape her meteorologist probably not the way to go (we get hit by hurricanes here). Maybe I'll see her in a show. Also, I looked at her IG page and saw she tried out for the Real World (yes, it's still on) though I doubt she'll be on though I think deserves her own reality show/documentary series.