Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Martha MacCallum 'town hall' 4-15-19 (C/V)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:40 pm 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cb7148tqv ... 9.mp4/file

plus
Image Image Image

Last edited by Nick! on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Martha MacCallum 'town hall' 4-15-19 (C/V)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:54 pm 
WWoW regular

:thankyou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:53 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

Really glad you got that. :thankyou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:21 pm 
Bronze Member

This is a much welcomed surprise!!! Martha is still awesome and can really deliver! I cut the cord, so I rarely if ever get to see Martha, FNC, and/ or any other cable news/ weather programs. I really miss seeing her. It's a little easier since she now usually hides behind a desk. I heard the FNC app wasn't offering full shows. I may be misinformed.

Thanks 4 the added bonus pics!

Thanks Again Nick!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:26 pm 
WWoW Artist

BMFOTP wrote:
This is a much welcomed surprise!!! Martha is still awesome and can really deliver! I cut the cord, so I rarely if ever get to see Martha, FNC, and/ or any other cable news/ weather programs. I really miss seeing her. It's a little easier since she now usually hides behind a desk. I heard the FNC app wasn't offering full shows. I may be misinformed.

Thanks 4 the added bonus pics!

Thanks Again Nick!!!

YW BMFOTP! I can't blame anyone for cutting the cord these days. It's barely possible to find even 1 anchor babe with a nice leg show on any given day. I'm sure there are a few theories as to who patient zero was for causing the "Leg Plague" (I know I have mine). I guess it doesn't matter at this point because the epidemic is wide-spread. I'm lucky enough that Spectrum now offers a DVR that can record 6 shows at once (pretty impressive IMO) so I just record everything in the hopes of stumbling across a post-worthy leg segment (but I usually end up deleting the whole show as soon as I see what the anchors are wearing).
This Martha vid was a lot of work because since FNC started their Fox Nation crap to make money they don't replay stuff like you mentioned, F&F OT is gone from the old site and I'm not paying a monthly fee for Fox nation. I found 5 different video sources of this town hall deal all of which were in crappy quality IMO but I ended up finding a "just ok" YT vid of it but it was in 2 parts so I had to edit Martha out of each one separately leaving me two 200MG videos. My video joiner won't accept .mts format so I then had to convert each of the 2 vids to mp4 before I was then able to join them into 1 complete video.
Someone tell me I'm an idiot and there 's an easier way because that's the most work i put into a video in a long while :TickTock

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:31 am 
Bronze Member

Nick! wrote:
This Martha vid was a lot of work because since FNC started their Fox Nation crap to make money they don't replay stuff like you mentioned, F&F OT is gone from the old site and I'm not paying a monthly fee for Fox nation. I found 5 different video sources of this town hall deal all of which were in crappy quality IMO but I ended up finding a "just ok" YT vid of it but it was in 2 parts so I had to edit Martha out of each one separately leaving me two 200MG videos. My video joiner won't accept .mts format so I then had to convert each of the 2 vids to mp4 before I was then able to join them into 1 complete video.
Someone tell me I'm an idiot and there 's an easier way because that's the most work i put into a video in a long while :TickTock

Great work Nick!. Caps are always appreciated and your YT channel is great too. I hear you when it comes finding good video sources especially for Town Halls. Converting video formats can be time consuming but it was worth it for this video. Nice edit. :Thumb