Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trish Regan (GREAT LEGS) - VP Pence Interview
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:36 pm 
Bronze Member

This is the best view of Trish's Hall-of-Fame legs since being shackled to a desk for Primetime.
The shadowing highlights the unreal muscle definition in her gams, especially that healthy bulging calf. :shock:
Threw in some candid pics at the end.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Trish Regan (GREAT LEGS) - VP Pence Interview
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:46 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

Never see much on her primetime show so that is fine. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:45 pm 
Jedi Knight

So sexy :Tasty :Tasty

Thanks, bp :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:20 am 
Silver Member

Was his wife there because didn't he said he wouldn't be in the same room for a woman unless his wife was there as well?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:17 pm 

newsguy wrote:
Was his wife there because didn't he said he wouldn't be in the same room for a woman unless his wife was there as well?

This situation doesn't qualify :mrgreen:

Pence actually said he tries not to be in a room alone with another woman.
Here, there's at least 2 other people present - a cameraperson and a producer. Most likely other assorted crew, too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:03 am 
WWoW regular

Political persuasions aside, I'm puzzled why so many mock Pence's desire to avoid impropriety or even the appearance of it. The attacks on Brett Kavanaugh during recent confirmation hearings would seem to prove that Pence's caution is not only wise, but necessary. I suspect that any of us appreciating Trish's feminine attributes here would be at considerable risk if we were somehow to find ourselves in a hypothetical "alone in the room" scenario. At least Pence is honest enough to admit that men can be brought to their knees by a beautiful woman.

newsguy wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 am 
WWoW Artist

warmasterares wrote:
Political persuasions aside, I'm puzzled why so many mock Pence's desire to avoid impropriety or even the appearance of it. The attacks on Brett Kavanaugh during recent confirmation hearings would seem to prove that Pence's caution is not only wise, but necessary. I suspect that any of us appreciating Trish's feminine attributes here would be at considerable risk if we were somehow to find ourselves in a hypothetical "alone in the room" scenario. At least Pence is honest enough to admit that men can be brought to their knees by a beautiful woman.

newsguy wrote:

Pence has said temptation is the reason he won't be alone with a woman other than his wife. I'm glad that he sees his weakness and does something about it.

I for one would not think of myself being at considerable risk if in a room alone with Trish. She beautiful, but I trust myself, and I trust that nearly all women wouldn't be low enough to stoop to a low of false accusation especially against a nobody like me. :jetserl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:39 am 
Bronze Member

braniac wrote:
warmasterares wrote:

newsguy wrote:

Pence has said temptation is the reason he won't be alone with a woman other than his wife. I'm glad that he sees his weakness and does something about it.

I for one would not think of myself being at considerable risk if in a room alone with Trish. She beautiful, but I trust myself, and I trust that nearly all women wouldn't be low enough to stoop to a low of false accusation especially against a nobody like me. :jetserl

He got a quick glimpse of Trish's legs, he ain't fooling anybody. He's got a mental picture of those gams locked away in the deepest chamber of his memory.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:50 pm 
Silver Member

Can't everybody just say "thanks, blackpacino," and STFU already? I thought we had a rule against political discussions on this board?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:00 am 
WWoW Artist

LongJohnScotty wrote:
Can't everybody just say "thanks, blackpacino," and STFU already? I thought we had a rule against political discussions on this board?

No one is discussing his politics, just his attitude about being with a woman without his wife present. :Coyote