Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Elisabeth Hasselbeck Upskirt and Leggy Leg Cross 6/18
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 pm 
Gold Member

heather nauert too!
I capped these from Art's video:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

gifs
Image Image

thanks vandelay

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Elisabeth Hasselbeck Upskirt and Leggy Leg Cross 6/18
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:40 pm 
WWoW Artist

ya tryin to one up me john? I posted virtually the same caps & more at 1:36pm viewtopic.php?f=40&t=215271 but hey...the more the merrier is what "they" say

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:19 pm 
WWoW regular

great caps and great upskirt catch of liz nice black panties it looked liked she had on

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:15 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

Thanks jk and Art :Kool

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:21 pm 
Silver Member

:thankyou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:44 pm 
Gold Member

thanks guys

sorry nick, didnt see ur post bc it wasnt in the fox thread. i saw that art didnt update the elisabeth thread and i really like this dress so i made these from arts great vid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:50 am 
WWoW regular

Definitely, good, nice to see she is wearing black panties. I wonder if she is wet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:58 am 
Bronze Member

did someone say upskirt? :Tounge

:thankyou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:04 pm 
WWoW Artist

johnkay wrote:
thanks guys

sorry nick, didnt see ur post bc it wasnt in the fox thread. i saw that art didnt update the elisabeth thread and i really like this dress so i made these from arts great vid

Yeh, yeh whatever...Art makes lots of vids for his YT channel. Maybe I'll start re-posting them here at WWoW and see how my haters respond. Turn-about is fair play my friend. Be careful about opening cans of worms john. You know how sensitive we all are here. :shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm 
Gold Member

Lara and Anna both had upskirts recently and both were posted twice. I know one person in here who's definitely sensitive.
there might be a reason why u have so many "haters."

And btw, do u even like Elisabeth?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:35 pm 
WWoW Artist

johnkay wrote:

Heather is in my top 5. But Elisabeth is also a beautiful woman. If I make a post with Heather in it and Elisabeth is in it also putting on a leg show I would have to be stupid not to include her in it don't you think? Commenters would wonder why I left out good leggage and my posts always have the good stuff. My haters not only view my posts but are the first to download my videos. This I can track from mediafire. But they never man up and acknowledge that they like my posts. Makes a person wonder does it not?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:43 pm 
WWoW Artist

johnkay wrote:
. I know one person in here who's definitely sensitive.
there might be a reason why u have so many "haters."

johnkay how is it that I'm so sensitive or posses other flaws that come to your attention? I am always looking for constructive criticism to better myself so please enlighten me as apparently you feel qualified. And please do consult others if need be.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:44 pm 

NickAdrian wrote:
johnkay wrote:

Heather is in my top 5. But Elisabeth is also a beautiful woman. If I make a post with Heather in it and Elisabeth is in it also putting on a leg show I would have to be stupid not to include her in it don't you think? Commenters would wonder why I left out good leggage and my posts always have the good stuff. My haters not only view my posts but are the first to download my videos. This I can track from mediafire. But they never man up and acknowledge that they like my posts. Makes a person wonder does it not?

You're the guy who b!tches about IMR and jk yet you have no problem stepping on the toes of Art and tdubya
Effing hypocrite :Furious :censor

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:12 pm 
Platinum Member

:Tounge :Tounge :thankyou :Tounge :Tounge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:27 pm 
WWoW Artist

sparty wrote:
NickAdrian wrote:
johnkay wrote:

You're the guy who b!tches about IMR and jk yet you have no problem stepping on the toes of Art and tdubya

I only post the women I like. I have ever only posted the women I like. That list is infinitely smaller than most posters. My haters have not done their homework at all. Search back years and you'll see I was the primary poster of all the same women that I post today. Any anchors that I supposedly post that are considered "stepping on toes" is because I stopped posting them when other members that I thought I had became friends with decided they wanted to post them. Now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy for b* thching about IMR posting Hannah an 1 1/2 before the shows are even over. There has always been an unwritten rule about doing $hit like that.
As far you are concerned (as well as the breed you have spawned like jk) I have no respect for you. You have made a career of reposting every other person's work who spend their efforts making vids and caps without ever contributing any semblance of work of your own. I don't believe you are too stupid to make caps? capping software is free so wtf is your excuse. You used to steal my caps back at ReporterCaps seconds after I posted them. Just because I b*tched at you a few times it generated all this animosity that you now feel for me. Chri$t, give me a break sparty! You should be a fan of mine not a hater.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:35 pm 
Bronze Member

I thought I was about to see heather's panties that woulda been amazing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:05 pm 

NickAdrian wrote:
sparty wrote:
NickAdrian wrote:
johnkay wrote:

I only post the women I like. I have ever only posted the women I like. That list is infinitely smaller than most posters. My haters have not done their homework at all. Search back years and you'll see I was the primary poster of all the same women that I post today. Any anchors that I supposedly post that are considered "stepping on toes" is because I stopped posting them when other members that I thought I had became friends with decided they wanted to post them. Now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy for b* thching about IMR posting Hannah an 1 1/2 before the shows are even over. There has always been an unwritten rule about doing $hit like that.
As far you are concerned (as well as the breed you have spawned like jk) I have no respect for you. You have made a career of reposting every other person's work who spend their efforts making vids and caps without ever contributing any semblance of work of your own. I don't believe you are too stupid to make caps? capping software is free so wtf is your excuse. You used to steal my caps back at ReporterCaps seconds after I posted them. Just because I b*tched at you a few times it generated all this animosity that you now feel for me. Chri$t, give me a break sparty! You should be a fan of mine not a hater.

When Sabrina and Gambit started RC members were encouraged to start an account and repost their favorite caps
I don't post anything without giving the capper credit
I don't repost your stuff
I'd rather use crappy TV Heads stuff than yours
Art, Cody and others have told me how much they appreciate the extra exposure their great work gets from the sites I moderate
They are great guys as well as cappers
You'd rather insult me in public
I'm more than willing to start commenting on your caps again
All you have to do is apologize to me in public, just like the way you insulted me
And that's something I know will never happen

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:24 pm 
WWoW Artist

sparty wrote:
NickAdrian wrote:
sparty wrote:
NickAdrian wrote:
johnkay wrote:

When Sabrina and Gambit started RC members were encouraged to start an account and repost their favorite caps
I don't post anything without giving the capper credit
I don't repost your stuff
I'd rather use crappy TV Heads stuff than yours
Art, Cody and others have told me how much they appreciate the extra exposure their great work gets from the sites I moderate
They are great guys as well as cappers
You'd rather insult me in public
I'm more than willing to start commenting on your caps again
All you have to do is apologize to me in public, just like the way you insulted me
And that's something I know will never happen

Listen sparty I still stand by capping beliefs but I am not as head-strong as I once was. Negative emotions are unhealthy. But it would be nice if you acknowledged that I have had some valid points over the years. I mean is it really possible that you are always 100% right 100% of the time? You may be surprised at my response then.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:48 pm 
Platinum Member

thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:17 am 
Administrator

Thanks for the hotness.