Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Leyna Nguyen
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:45 pm 
WWoW Member

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 pm 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:13 pm 
WWoW Artist

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 pm 
WWoW Artist

Location: Passed out drunk on the floor in a puddle of vomit.
thanks for all the great updates!

Nicole Petallides "skirt hike" HD video: http://rapidshare.com/files/291832037/n ... s.hdtv.mpg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

Leyna's luscious MILF curves. She's looking good on the MDA telethon too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:39 pm 
WWoW Artist

Ninja wrote:
Leyna's luscious MILF curves. She's looking good on the MDA telethon too.

Indeed she is, caps from that coming soon.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 am 
Jedi Disciple

:Victory :Victory

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 pm 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:34 am 
WWoW Artist

thanks a lot! :Tounge

Nicole Petallides "skirt hike" HD video: http://rapidshare.com/files/291832037/n ... s.hdtv.mpg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:49 pm 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:36 pm 
WWoW Artist

hot stuff! :band

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 pm 
WWoW Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:54 am 
WWoW Artist

Awesome caps of Leyna, Aztec & MadMac.

Thanks!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:12 am 
WWoW Artist

Thanks AZTEC for all the many caps!!!

WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO POST VIDEOS??????

I HAVE ASKED MANY F&(kING TIMES!!!!!

WTF???

CAN YOU DO VIDEO?

IF NOT what would it take for you?

MANY people here would love to see Leyna in HD video! I'm not alone in asking!

The reason you don't see many comments besides me and a few others is because WWOW is a leg fanatic site!!!!!! Simple as that! People here want legs and they don't care about anything else! But...

There are some of us here who want low tops, cleavage, and some HOT looking faces...... in other words, there are those of us here who actually care what anchors look like ABOVE THE WAIST!!!!

So.... thanks. I'm done requesting video. It's obvious you don't know how to post videos and can't do it because you don't have the right equipment. Right? I am sure it's not because you are lazy. I'm sure it's because you have a very slow internet connection and it would take you a month to upload a single video of anything...... Cool.

:Dancing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 pm 
Bronze Member

Thanks for the work putting these together. She is one hot hot hot woman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 pm 
WWoW Artist

shad0w wrote:
(lengthy rant snipped)

Well, I had considered not dignifying this with a response, but after a great deal of consideration, I decided :censork it.

Those of us who post here go to a great deal of time, trouble and expense to do so. I would presume that the vast majority of us work full time and such, have a limited amount of time to spend on this board. Clearly, Sir, what we do is not good enough for you.

A couple of weeks ago, some events in my life led me to decide that I was done with taking :censore from anyone. So, that's it. I'm gone. I don't need to log on here and read this kind of :censore.

In conclusion, Mr. shad0w, if you're who I think you are, you'll no doubt be delighted to know that you'll never see another cap of P** H*****, at least not from me. Congratulations, you've won. Enjoy your victory.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 pm 
WWoW Artist

MadMac wrote:
shad0w wrote:
(lengthy rant snipped)

Well, I had considered not dignifying this with a response, but after a great deal of consideration, I decided :censork it.

Those of us who post here go to a great deal of time, trouble and expense to do so. I would presume that the vast majority of us work full time and such, have a limited amount of time to spend on this board. Clearly, Sir, what we do is not good enough for you.

A couple of weeks ago, some events in my life led me to decide that I was done with taking :censore from anyone. So, that's it. I'm gone. I don't need to log on here and read this kind of :censore.

In conclusion, Mr. shad0w, if you're who I think you are, you'll no doubt be delighted to know that you'll never see another cap of P** H*****, at least not from me. Congratulations, you've won. Enjoy your victory.

Victory? The only victory would be if somebody posted video of her. And I made a rant ONLY out of desperation after asking nicely again and again for video and NOBODY even showed the common courtesy of even giving me a reply. Aztec and I have now talked in private. So, MadMac, it's usually considered common courtesy to actually acknowledge people. When people say hello to you what do you do? Do you snub them too? I didn't want you to leave.

And don't presume to tell me about all the effort it takes to post caps. I post caps and I post video on this site, my own blog and on another forum...

I rarely make requests for anything. I would love to see HD videos of Leyna as well as some of the NYC anchors like Kate Sullivan and Liz Cho... and Christina Park. I don't know why (well, because no leg shots) people don't do it.

I hope you'll decide to stay.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:41 am 
WWoW Member

shad0w, please just apologize or something. Madmac deleted all his albums and its getting people pissed off.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:08 pm 
WWoW Artist

lakerman300 wrote:
shad0w, please just apologize or something. Madmac deleted all his albums and its getting people pissed off.

No. I don't apologize to those who refuse to be rational... or apologize to those who don't deserve it in the first place. I already responded to him in the nicest way that I could.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:07 am 
WWoW Artist

I don't want to beat up or beat down a dead horse. I just want to clarify WHY I posted my "partially-joking, worm-stirring, thought-evoking, conjuring of witches and women" rant about videos.

Here is why I posted it --- It is because I was simply being ignored. Nobody replied with a "yes, I can do video" or even a "no, I won't do video". It's really that simple. After asking nicely time and time again I got sick of being ignored. That is just rude!

Now... some (donkeed, because he and I have talked plainly) might say that I'm also guilty of being rude. I can agree with that. But at least I reply to people who ask me a question or request something of me. I might not always be the softest pillow but I will still let you lay your head down LOL!

MadMac deleted his albums or removed the links by this own choice. I didn't do that. He chose to act in an irrational manner without even talking to me or even thinking first about what he was doing. So (to all who liked his posts) don't blame me. I didn't hit the "delete" key, etc. It was his choice to react that way. I actually wish he would come back to capping here. I am really a nice guy and never hold a grudge (to anyone online). Hell, we're just having fun!!!

I have talked in PMs to Aztec and he is a cool guy. I look forward to more of his posts because he does a great job at capping Leyna and all the other LA news babes out there! He is a rational person (like me).

Another thing: WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE REPLY TO THIS THREAD? LOL! Leyna is HOT! It's always me, slashasterisk, and maybe a few others always posting their gratitude. Leyna is hotter (or as hot) as any Asian news anchor out there.... but that's jut my opinion, of course.

Anyway, I never wanted MadMac to quit or to delete his albums. I hope he will come back (not for me) but for the select few out there who look forward to his posts....

Thanks for listening. Have a great Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas... and while I'm at it, have a Happy New Year (in about 2 months)!!! :Coyote

:Thumb

It's all about fun 'n stuff.
- shadow

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next