Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Official Julia "Lauren" Shehadi Thread...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:20 pm 
Bronze Member

fordloco wrote:
Sitting, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. :D

...if you don't know now you know...

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:47 pm 
Bronze Member

Man...so like I was saying in my initial post in this thread...baseball is a highly forgotten sport and probably on the way out as one of the major American sports. Face it, most of these Millennial generation caTs and beyond find it hard to concentrate on anything for more than five minutes so you know these caTs don't watch baseball and the Gen X caTs like myself are caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to America's past time. We know the game, we like the game but we have a hard time consistently watching the game with all the other sporting options. Frankly, sports these days is more about entertainment than sports. In many instances, it's more about the off the field/court antics than it is the on the field/court accomplishments. Just to give you caTs a glimpse into how I consume sports these days...it goes like so...NBA...NFL...College Football...College Basketball...Women's College Basketball...Formula One......that's it! No Baseball NO Where...NO WHERE on the list. Hell, I really don't even watch the World Series...but enough with my ramblings...this is aint a sports forum and I aint John Madden...Lol...

But...MLB network was smart...just like FNC did with the news, these dudes did with baseball. They knew in advance that ratings for the network would probably be in the trash so they did the obviously smart thing. Hire a bunch of broads with long legs, curvy hips and nicely sized ta tas and you've got the makings of a ratings bonanza. With Shehadi, MLB network hit the jack pot. Datt, Nash and Watney are all dymes in their own right. Datt has that something about you quality that keeps dudes scratching their heads wondering what gives and why is this broad getting under my skin like this...Nash got that killer body like she needs to be competing in the Miss Fitness USA pagent or something...I mean this broad never and I mean NEVER met a tight dress she didn't like...Watney got that all American blonde girl look going on with just enough of a hint of don't get it twisted, I'm still a savage in the back ground...BUT Shehadi, Lauren Shehadi, Julia Lauren Shehadi...she has the total package...perfect hair, perfect face, perfect smile and of course, perfect legs. When you think Shehadi, think about the four S's...

Lauren Shehadi's Stunning Silhouette...my girl's silhouette is second to none. As a matter of fact, Shehadi probably has one of the best silhouette's in the business. Standing at approx. 5ft 9in tall and always...and I mean ALWAYS wearing at least 4 inch heels...Shehadi has virtually a perfect figure: /sɪluˈɛt/SIL-oo-ET ...remember, there are LEVELS to this...

Lauren Shehadi's Savage Stance...my girl's stance is SO killer, SO DAMN SAVAGE that if you look hard enough (and I know you are), she's DAMN near giving you an uppie from her standing segments alone. Do you dudes realize that...that's DAMN near unprecedented...an uppie via a standing position...DAMN...like I said...savage...

Lauren Shehadi's Sensational Strut...my girl's strut is so cold...I mean its cold as ICE! You dudes ever see Beyonce and Destiny's Child in that "Soldier" video? You see B's strut when she was walking with the dog...putting one foot over the other like an over paid runway way model...well, that's the level my girl Shehadi is on...sensational...

Lauren Shehadi's Sublime Stems...then you got my girl's stem...those flawless stems...I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that Shehadi has the best pair of legs I've seen...EVER...I've seen bigger, I've seen more athletic, I've seen longer...hell I may have even seen smoother but I don't think I've ever seen anyone that puts the complete package together like this broad. HeLL, you go back and look at some of those old FNC clips with the likes of Nauert, Petallides, Kooiman, Childers, Ortagus, Tantaros, Smith and so on and so on and I'm sure you can find or pull up some individual performances that are completely mind blowing and over the top (like the infamous Heather Nauert "shortest dress ever clip") but you'll be hard pressed and I mean HARD pressed to find someone...ANYONE...with the Leg game of Shehadi combined with her rentless pursuit of perfection and her sheer commitment to consistency...like I said...SUBLIME...

/səˈblīm/...adjective

definition - of such excellence, grandeur, or beauty as to inspire great admiration or awe...

SHäˈlōm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:20 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

Not slightly taken with her attributes are you? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:01 pm 
Bronze Member

fordloco wrote:
Not slightly taken with her attributes are you? :lol:

How'd you guess...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:02 pm 
Bronze Member

Man look at these caps right here. My girl Lauren is looking fierce in that micro mini skirt and that green top...Damn...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:55 pm 

Ok Shehadi guru, how did she get the Lauren handle? :?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:44 pm 
Bronze Member

fordloco wrote:
Ok Shehadi guru, how did she get the Lauren handle? :?

Not an expert, just a fan. Julia Lauren Shehadi is her birth name hence the usage of "Lauren." Lots of TV personalities and just everyday people use their middle names as their primary handles. Lauren Brooke Baldwin, Lauren Elle Duncan etc...LoL...seems that the name Lauren was popular in the late 70's and early 80's...but that's another story. Anyway, you probably already knew all of this so...

SHäˈlōm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:20 pm 

:thankyou and for the other insight too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:48 pm 
Bronze Member

fordloco wrote:
:thankyou and for the other insight too.

No problem...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:32 pm 
Bronze Member

Look man, just as an aside...I'd like to see my girl Shehadi up against some of these ESPN broads. The likes of Duncan, Champion, Nix, Russini, Briscoe and even Storm would make for some stiff competition. Champion would probably be her biggest competitor. Russini and Briscoe are bad but frankly they aren't in the same class with my girl Shehadi. Storm...with her height (5ft 10in) has some serious Leggage but still not on my girls level. Duncan would undoubtabely have the thickness over my girl but THAT'S IT! Shehadi would absolutely obliterate her in length, smoothness, tone and just sheer look. The eye test aint no joke! Yeah, that's why I say I want to see her go head to head with Champion. The two of them sitting accross from each other would be a battle for the ages.

I'm going with The L all day ever day

SHäˈlōm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:38 pm 
Bronze Member

07/31/2019

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:52 pm 
WWoW Member

Why don't they just rename MLB Central, Shehadi Central and call it a day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:20 pm 
Bronze Member

erwolanski wrote:
Why don't they just rename MLB Central, Shehadi Central and call it a day.

No argument here...like I said before, Datt, Watney and Nash are fine...especially Nash but Shehadi, my girl Shehadi is on an entirely different Level...nothing short of KutThroat...down right Viscious (def. deliberately cruel or violent)...that's what it feels like when my girl unleashes her Legs on the populous. It's almost unfair to the rest of the MLB female talent when Shehadi is really on her game. The most you can do is bow out gracefully...

SHäˈlōm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:47 pm 
Bronze Member

08/07/2019

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:56 pm 
Bronze Member

08/08/2019

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:54 pm 
Bronze Member

My girl has been killing it lately...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:14 pm 

Like the hair up & of course those legs. :D