Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 94  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:38 am 
WWoW Member

anyone have liz cho from nov 7? black top nice boobs.

thanks

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 am 
WWoW Artist

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Fox5 NY is now in HD :)

And for tomorrow:

/*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:39 am 
Administrator

Nice collection of local hotness. Never get tired of seeing Karen Hepp :Tasty

THanks. :Kool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:53 pm 
WWoW Artist

Okay, not local, but these caps were made using the DirecTV 2 PC software discussed in this thread (and hypersnap to do the screen capture). I'm still working on a workflow.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

/*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:55 am 
WWoW Artist

11/15 & 11.16

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImage

/*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 pm 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:55 pm 
WWoW Artist

Great HD caps of Mary. Thank you Slash. :mrgreen:

:rock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:51 am 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

/*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:37 am 
Administrator

Christina nice cleavage&legs :wow :Tasty :Tasty
Megan Glaros,Katie McGee,Karen :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 am 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

/*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 pm 
WWoW Artist

Thanks for posting the WNBC pics. The new studio looks a bit small but I like it. I'm looking for forward to the sitdown segments. :Kool

Oh and one more thing. I don't want to come of like a jerk but it takes forever for these pics to load from the imagehost that you are using. It would be great if you went back to imagevenue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:47 pm 
WWoW Artist

centricguy wrote:
Thanks for posting the WNBC pics. The new studio looks a bit small but I like it. I'm looking for forward to the sitdown segments. :Kool

Oh and one more thing. I don't want to come of like a jerk but it takes forever for these pics to load from the imagehost that you are using. It would be great if you went back to imagevenue.

The new studio should be great, IMO.

I use photobucket normally, but the new capping size is bigger and bandwidth gets eaten up quick.

Picamatic is slow loading for some, but I always found imagevenue slow as well. I'll give it some thought though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 pm 
WWoW Artist

Thanks for the pics.

Finally, Fox got w/ the times and went HD. Took them long enough. But, the picture is pretty hazy when Rosana is on. :(

It sucks that Ms. Adler is obsessed w/ black hose/tights in the winter. Doubt we'll see much good from her till next year.

HD really suits Christina and Karen. :Kool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:26 pm 
WWoW Artist

Heck yeah, its about time. It made me get off my a$$ and figure out how to get somewhat better caps after seeing Christina in HD last Sunday. My mouth was agape for a full half hour. I think my wife had to kick me to get me back to reality. :)

And Karen/Julie/Ines/Andy look mighty fine in HD too.

Not to hate on Rosanna, but I don't blame them for the soft light focus used on GD. I'm not a big fan of hers - and not because of her replacing Jodi either. I haven't recorded that show in some time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:23 am 
WWoW Artist

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage

Now I remember why I disliked imagevenue as a host for bulk uploads - it doesn't keep the sort of the caps as they were uploaded when it generates the directory urls. Sure it loads quick but the advertisment page is a bit of a nuisance.

/*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:21 pm 
WWoW Artist

Thanks for all your work Slash.

I know it's a pain in the pain to upload all those screencaps. :Thumb

SlashAsterisk wrote:
Now I remember why I disliked imagevenue as a host for bulk uploads - it doesn't keep the sort of the caps as they were uploaded when it generates the directory urls.

I've never had this problem. When uploading to WWoW I post 3 pics at a time and it comes out fine.

I think the general consensus is that imagevenue is the most reliable hosting service. I've seen pics that been on their server for years and the links are still not broken. The problem with the lesser known hosting websites is that they go under quickly and the time and effort that had been put into uploading countless pics are wasted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:54 pm 
WWoW Artist

centricguy wrote:
Thanks for all your work Slash.

I know it's a pain in the pain to upload all those screencaps. :Thumb

SlashAsterisk wrote:
Now I remember why I disliked imagevenue as a host for bulk uploads - it doesn't keep the sort of the caps as they were uploaded when it generates the directory urls.

I've never had this problem. When uploading to WWoW I post 3 pics at a time and it comes out fine.

I think the general consensus is that imagevenue is the most reliable hosting service. I've seen pics that been on their server for years and the links are still not broken. The problem with the lesser known hosting websites is that they go under quickly and the time and effort that had been put into uploading countless pics are wasted.

Thanks.... :)

Jury is still out for me, I used imagevenue's FTP to upload in bulk - I upload all my caps at one time. And I sort of remember that being an issue when I just tried the 10 images at a times as well. Photobucket handles the ordering fine, picamatic does as well. If photobucket free allowed more than 1074x768 then I'd still use them. I just don't care for imagevenue's resorting the images in an order other than what I uploaded them in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:27 pm 
WWoW Artist

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

http://park.arecee.net/misc/videos/pint ... e_xvid.zip
43mb avi 5:11mins

/*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 am 
Administrator

Thanks for updates :Thumb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:00 am 
Silver Member

This thread is spectacular. SUPER updates! :bravo

By the way, download time is about the same either way for me, and I love the larger preview pics. So please go with that method if you can.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 94  Next