Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: A note about Rattler and his current board
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 am 
Administrator

As we all know, Rattler is not welcome here nor will he ever be allowed back. He has also started his own sites to compete with ours many times. However, somebody who knows him and his reputation has been trying to add posts to his current board saying that he should kill himself, along with some other severe vulgarities. Look, I know he's not a friend to anybody here on this board, but this is uncalled for. No, I'm not pointing a finger towards anybody here specifically, not that I'd have any idea who'd be doing this, but this is not the way to handle this. So if it's someone on here that's doing this, just leave him alone. The worst thing you can do to a troll is give them attention.

Robin Meade Video Dump - Updated 4/21/23

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: A note about Rattler and his current board
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 pm 
WWoW regular

Yeah myself and Brettfan have gotten to know Rattler really well in the chats over the years. He's really changed and mellowed out. I know he had some beef with this place long before I was even here. The last time he was let back in here. All he really did was complain about a woman's outfit on TV. For people to write for him to kill himself whether it was people from here or wherever, that is just pure evil. I appreciate you calling out whoever did this HSF. Mark really isn't a troll anymore. He's just really opionionated and passionate about the shows he caps.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:00 pm 
Bronze Member

His board is still up after two months? That has got to be a record. Back in the day they would last about 72 hours.

His board has not had a new post in about three weeks. I wonder if it has run its course.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:23 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

Whoever is making those comments is wrong. He has made some low swipes to WWoW but stooping to his level wont solve anything. Lets try to keep it civil gentlemen. :cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:41 pm 
WWoW Artist

HSF wrote:
As we all know, Rattler is not welcome here nor will he ever be allowed back. He has also started his own sites to compete with ours many times. However, somebody who knows him and his reputation has been trying to add posts to his current board saying that he should kill himself, along with some other severe vulgarities. Look, I know he's not a friend to anybody here on this board, but this is uncalled for. No, I'm not pointing a finger towards anybody here specifically, not that I'd have any idea who'd be doing this, but this is not the way to handle this. So if it's someone on here that's doing this, just leave him alone. The worst thing you can do to a troll is give them attention.

Rattler recently accused me of being the one who wrote those posts. We've had our differences and fights over the years but damm I wouldn't stoop that low with anyone.

By the way are people allowed to post links to his sites?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:51 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

No we arent allowed to post links to his site. I did a couple months ago & an Admin took it down & told me it isnt allowed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:29 pm 
WWoW Founder

The last 6 months to a year, the admins have posted his link to shut him up fully knowing the site would close or he'd female dog about not getting enough views.

Nothing anyone does is never good enough for him.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]