Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Would you protest for more uppies on Fox News?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Post subject: Dear FNC: Bring Back Sexy
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:11 pm 
WWoW Artist

Location: I'm capable of unsuccessfully executing a personal nocturnal fantasy ejaculation.
IMHO, Mornings have become a disappointment on Fox News.
Ainsley just isn't bringing it -- unless we're talking about scrapbooking (just be quiet, guy who thinks Ainsley loves you). None of her outfits deserve more than a brief look -- unless you're a knee guy. She might as well wear slacks.
Martha gets a desk now (yawn). Why the hell would anyone want to hide a woman like that behind a desk .... and sit her next to Bill Hemmer?
The rest of the lineup.
Fox and Friends First -- still good.
Happening Now -- Heather Nauert saves that show.
Outnumbered -- still pretty good.
The Real Story -- I'm sorry, but the Queen Of Upskirts doesn't need a camera shot from the side.
The Kelly File -- Yawn.

Maybe I should organize a "Perv Lives Matter" protest outside of FNC Headquarters in New York?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Dear FNC: Bring Back Sexy
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:05 pm 
Silver Member

MelvinMoogleman wrote:
IMHO, Mornings have become a disappointment on Fox News.
Ainsley just isn't bringing it -- unless we're talking about scrapbooking (just be quiet, guy who thinks Ainsley loves you). None of her outfits deserve more than a brief look -- unless you're a knee guy. She might as well wear slacks.
Martha gets a desk now (yawn). Why the hell would anyone want to hide a woman like that behind a desk .... and sit her next to Bill Hemmer?
The rest of the lineup.
Fox and Friends First -- still good.
Happening Now -- Heather Nauert saves that show.
Outnumbered -- still pretty good.
The Real Story -- I'm sorry, but the Queen Of Upskirts doesn't need a camera shot from the side.
The Kelly File -- Yawn.

Maybe I should organize a "Perv Lives Matter" protest outside of FNC Headquarters in New York?

You don't watch Fox Business has been killing it with Mornings With Maria. You can't go wrong with Dagen,Sandra and a host of other hotties in the two leg chairs. And although I haven't watched FBN AM in quite some time (due to Nicole's weight loss) it was giving F&FF a run for it's money for a little while.

And weekend mornings are still great on Fox News. Particularly the hours of 6-10 am

Post subject: Re: Dear FNC: Bring Back Sexy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:05 am 
Bronze Member

Mornings with Maria is excellent. Dagen McDowell has great legs (not good, GREAT) & some of the sexiest FOXes have cameos: Sandra Smith, Jo Ling Kent, Cheryl Casone to name a few. Even Trish Regan brought her long lovely legs to the MwM chair. My only gripe is that Maria herself doesn't show her legs enough & she really should, because she's got an exceptional pair.

As for the Real Story... yeah, Gretchen is the Uppie Queen but I don't mind the side shot at all. Her legs are so great, so unique, so thick & well-sculpted... they're just amazing to look at regardless. Those legs are one of the world's natural wonders.

I do agree about Martha Mac, though. Always thought she was sorely underrated but even at her age she has some of the best legs at FOX, period. Top Tier, no question. Those gams should never ever be hidden. Always wanted to see her on some other sets, like Outnumbered or Mornings with Maria.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]