Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tats and Piercings
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:19 pm 
Silver Member

Okay, all of us have seen the lovely ladies who we post on these boards, right?

News anchors, talk show hostesses, actresses, models, female athletes, just to name a few...

None of them have face piercings! No "beauty mark" around their lips, no monkey's paw between their lower lip and chin, no nose rings or stuff through their nostrils, no oversized holes in the earlobes...they're not all pierced up like Rosanna Arquette in "Pulp Fiction" or either of the Meredith Salengers in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movies.

Some of the ladies posted on WWoW MAY have tattoos, but most of them are well concealed...no tattoos on the neck or throat area like Wiz Khalifa (how he has sex on a regular basis is beyond me), no tattoo on every bare area (shoulders, arms, legs, etc)... no tattoos on their sandal feet or on the back of their neck.

Unfortunately, in the real world outside our website, I am seeing waaay too much of the tats and piercings on females. Most of them are less than attractive to begin with, and the "extras" do more harm than good. Some of them are fairly attractive, and then they "decorate" themselves, and it's like putting graffiti on an Old Masters painting.

Not exactly "eye candy", and these "decorations" don't help with the mating process, if you get my drift.

Thoughts? The floor is yours...

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Tats and Piercings
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

I can only add that I totally agree with you. A discreet tat to satisfy ones own whim, Ok but really as decoration for the world? Spare me the cheap tricks. :TickTock

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:49 am 
Administrator

If the tattoo is fairly small and delicate, and located somewhat discreetly like on the ankle or shoulder blade, I can live with that. Tramp stamps, not so much. "Sleeves" are out of the question.

Piercings are kind of the same to me. I can live with a small nose stud. A stud on the lip, perhaps. Rings and things decreases the chances. And tongue piercings? Well, they say they are good for one thing...

I can understand how a woman wants to be an individual, but it's another thing to stand out too much. As long as everything is tasteful, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. And she knows how to properly use the tongue stud. :o

Robin Meade Video Dump - Updated 4/21/23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 pm 
Jedi Disciple

:Victory LOVE tattooed Ladies! I subscibe to the Suicide Girls site... :Victory

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]