Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: imgbam & imgbox
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:21 pm 
Bronze Member

HSF wrote:
Both Imagebam and Imgbox have posted similar messages on their home pages.

Quote:
ImageBam is a free service with more than 10 years of history, empowering people to upload, share and enjoy images online. Hosting millions of files requires massive resources and it simply became too big for our previous hosting platform to handle.

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.

The recent support from the community has been amazing.. Thank you, you rock! We will always be here for you and your files: Permanently, Reliably & Free!

Sincerely,
The Team

Quote:
imgbox is a free service with more than 7 years of history, empowering people to upload, share and enjoy images online.

Hosting millions of files requires massive resources and it simply became too big for our previous hosting platform to handle.

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.

Sincerely,
The Team

So, I guess we're good...?

I wonder who the new owners are?

Profile Send private message