Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any free hosts to post pics that won't work like photobucket
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:17 pm 
WWoW Artist

Photobucket quit working on me. I guess it is cause I had gone over the free limit, but it never says when you do. Any body know a better site so I can dump some caps there and then edit them with time and later reorganize?

I use to use pictiger till it went slow in uploading and started adding fake pictures to the account. The pics were never in correct order too.

Using imagebam, imagevenue and imageshack won't work unless I aim to post the links here quickly.

Anyone have any ideas? Most of the ones I used other than the aforementioned ones stunk. There is esnips but not sure about it. I may have to give it a try.

However input is needed to clean my hard drive then I can use it for other stuff since I don't want to save the caps to cds until I have the hard drive cleared then I can download the albums and caps I want back and put them away.

I'm aiming to add mp3s to the hard drive and see how to make videos of them for youtube and save them. I don't have anything HD so making clips for this site is pointless, but I cap since people miss stuff and it's good and my caps come out decent.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm 
WWoW Artist

Zip them to rapidshare for 3 months :P but get a free account first :)
I did this with some clips and then after 3 months they were deleted :P

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 pm 
WWoW Artist

ok I will look into it...may end up just posting to imagebam or imagevenue after all. But I'll check out rapidshare. i cap alot of FBN and FNC and Primer Impacto sometimes other stuff like Ripa. Unless you meant mp3s at rapidshare...I have a lot of them too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 pm 
WWoW Artist

Blank discs are cheap and also External Harddrives :)

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm 
WWoW Artist

Good to know. I have a CD recorder I will have to use. I may have to eventually get a dvd recorded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 pm 
WWoW Artist

Brettfan wrote:
Good to know. I have a CD recorder I will have to use. I may have to eventually get a dvd recorded.

If you have 1745 soda cans you could buy this that will hold mucho MP3 :P
http://www.buy.com/prod/western-digital ... 89534.html

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Any free hosts to post pics that won't work like photobu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 am 
Administrator

Brettfan wrote:
Photobucket quit working on me. I guess it is cause I had gone over the free limit, but it never says when you do. Any body know a better site so I can dump some caps there and then edit them with time and later reorganize?

I use to use pictiger till it went slow in uploading and started adding fake pictures to the account. The pics were never in correct order too.

Using imagebam, imagevenue and imageshack won't work unless I aim to post the links here quickly.

Anyone have any ideas? Most of the ones I used other than the aforementioned ones stunk. There is esnips but not sure about it. I may have to give it a try.

However input is needed to clean my hard drive then I can use it for other stuff since I don't want to save the caps to cds until I have the hard drive cleared then I can download the albums and caps I want back and put them away.

I'm aiming to add mp3s to the hard drive and see how to make videos of them for youtube and save them. I don't have anything HD so making clips for this site is pointless, but I cap since people miss stuff and it's good and my caps come out decent.

Picasaweb which is hosted by google. RLDLightning turned me on to them, and you can upload up to 1GB of content. Here's the link with more info, etc.
http://picasa.google.com/features.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:20 pm 
WWoW Artist

I have four photobucket accounts - just need an email address.... I create one on yahoo and then create the new pb account. When all accts are close to full, I just create another - using the same username by just adding a digit to the end so its easier to keep track of.

They send me emails when I get close to the 1 gig upload, or when getting close on bandwidth. But I typically check my account options several times a month anyway.

I've started using Picamatic to host caps, it gives you a permalink, but its also way too easy to reset the images and lose the easy access to them.

Otherwise, dvd-r, cd or external drives are the way to go. These are most likely quicker than uploading them to an online host just for storage.

/*