Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Any Walking Dead Fans here
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 am 
Silver Member

I know i can't be the only Walking Dead fan as the show was the number 1 show in the ratings last Sunday(10/14/12), I just was wandering if any of the 15.2 million viewers were here and maybe we could get a weekly discussion going on the past episodes, current one and where we think the show might go.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Any Walking Dead Fans here
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 pm 
Bronze Member

I am a huge fan. they've really upped the gore this year, which is OK by me!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 pm 
Silver Member

They sure have and the rating continue prove how great the show is episode 2 scored the number 1 show of week with14 million viewers.

I like how they Rick has became a no none sense leader it's his way or the highway, I am starting to feel bad for Lori she didn't know Rick was alive Shane lied to her and Rick and Carl is treating her bad although I do think Rick is starting to get over it, I'm glad Hershel made it he seems to have taken on the role Dale played in the group.

Who do think is watching the group I'm thinking it's Merle and I can't imagine them leaving him on a roof to cut his own hand off would improve his personality plus Merle is the governor's second in command I wonder how Daryl is going to take it when he finds out his brother is still alive.

From what I have read about the comics if they stay true to them the group is in for some real trouble from the living not the walkers.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:17 am 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

Huge fan here!

And I'm Chi-Town's finest!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 am 
Silver Member

Here is the Universal studios Walking Dead horror house, The video is cool I sad that I can't go to Universal studios and see it in person

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 am 
Silver Member

That governor is insane watching fish tanks full of heads of people he has killed and there is no way Merle has became nice, I think the reason he wants to know were his brother is so bad is he want revenge, I can't wait for the group to get to the colony but I am betting we won't see that until season 3 part 2 next spring that all we'll get is a teaser in the season 3 part 1 finale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm 
Silver Member

What a twist last night that took turn that wasn't in the comic Lorri died giving birth and Carl shot her I wonder how that is going to effect Rick and Carl, I think we are going to see this cause allot issues for Carl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 pm 
WWoW Artist

I love the "Walking Dead". I'm waiting to see what happens with Andrea. I love anything with zombie-like creatures. It has to be well done like "The Walking Dead". Everyone is getting in on the popularity. I just visited IMDb and even Brad Pitt will star in "World War Z" about a zombie pandemic. There's even a new zombie comedy called "Warm Bodies" that looks very entertaining and original. Zombieland did well and this looks even better. Image
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm 
Silver Member

NickA wrote:
I love the "Walking Dead". I'm waiting to see what happens with Andrea. I love anything with zombie-like creatures. It has to be well done like "The Walking Dead". Everyone is getting in on the popularity. I just visited IMDb and even Brad Pitt will star in "World War Z" about a zombie pandemic. There's even a new zombie comedy called "Warm Bodies" that looks very entertaining and original. Zombieland did well and this looks even better. Image
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/

I think ndrea is in for some major heartbreak because she has fallen for the governor, I want to know who called Rick and why was Rick so determined to go back to the other cell block alone, Could the phones be working in some places or did the call come from inside the prison.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

yeah she has fallen for him and its going to be bad news for her. I think rick is going crazy and he is just hearing stuff up and probably thinks the phone is ringing. I have a feeling Michone will find the prison soon and thats how the first half of the season will end and then we will have to wait till the spring for the second half.

And I'm Chi-Town's finest!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:40 pm 
WWoW Artist

foxmulder241 wrote:
I think ndrea is in for some major heartbreak because she has fallen for the governor, I want to know who called Rick and why was Rick so determined to go back to the other cell block alone, Could the phones be working in some places or did the call come from inside the prison.

Laurie is in for more than heartbreak. She no doubt has realized she made the wrong choice to stay after watching 'the gladiator fights'. That won't sit well with the governor. I'm thinking her new buddie Michonne will have to rescue her.
Rick went crazy. He got the "blood lust" so to speak when Lori died.
The phone call is tricky. I would think there is no phone service anywhere although it's never been addressed. Either Rick is imagining it or we are in for a new surprise.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 am 
Silver Member

NickA wrote:
foxmulder241 wrote:

Laurie is in for more than heartbreak. She no doubt has realized she made the wrong choice to stay after watching 'the gladiator fights'. That won't sit well with the governor. I'm thinking her new buddie Michonne will have to rescue her.
Rick went crazy. He got the "blood lust" so to speak when Lori died.
The phone call is tricky. I would think there is no phone service anywhere although it's never been addressed. Either Rick is imagining it or we are in for a new surprise.

In the preview for the next episode(on amc.com) Andrea admits to liking the fight to governor I'm thinking she will find out that the governor is a cold blooded murder and wouldn't it be an interesting twist if Michonne finds Rick and the gang and tells them about the governor, Andrea and Merle, I'm sure if Daryl finds out his brother is a live he is going to want to go to him.

I think at first Rick had lost it but I'm thinking who ever was on that phone snapped him back to reality maybe Laurie isn't as dead as they want people to believe there was no body and Carl didn't shoot her and we don't know where Carol is, Maybe if it's just the prison phones working Carol called him and she has Laurie and Rick doesn't want anyone to know until he knows for sure if she is going to make it, Maybe he is hiding zombie Laurie?

I just know at some point Rick and the governor has to come face to face and the Dixon brothers will have one massive fight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 am 
Silver Member

So Rick had lost his mind but it's nice to see he's back to his senses and that Carol is alive and Michonne has found the group and is going tell them about Merle and the governor and it looks like Rick and Daryl is heading for their show down with them, I got feeling next week's episode will end with one huge cliffhanger and we won't get to see out come until spring when season 3 part 2 beings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm 
WWoW Artist

I was upset that Michonne didn't stop Merle from taking Glenn and Maggie. She was right there listening to everything so she had to know who they were (plus now the baby still needs formula). :) Then she shows up at the prison. Would have been easier to help Glenn and Maggie then go to the prison but then the plot couldn't thicken as much, lol. I never watch previews so I was surprised Andrea and the governor were getting along so well. Although Andrea's taste in men has been suspect. Lest we ever forget dear departed Shane. ;)
IMDb shows 2 more eps before a break including tonight. I've liked this season a lot, even more than last season.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 am 
Silver Member

Michonne had the baby formula luckily.

That governor is one sick man apparently there is nothing he won't do after what he did to Maggie, I'm glad that Rick's daughter name isn't going to be azz kicker like Daryl wanted and it was nice to see Rick smile again when he saw Carol was alive.

Mid season finally is going to be exciting I think the governor has finally met his match when it comes to Rick and he seemed mighty worried this week that Rick and the group would come looking for Glenn and Maggie and even more scared once he found out that they had cleared the prison when Merle had told it was impossible, I also think that next week the Governor and Merle's relationship is going to come to an end especially once the Governor finds out Merle lied Michonne being dead, One thing is for someone is going to die next week the question will it be the Governor or Merle and who will kill who.

I think it would be cool if Merle got hurt saving his brother or Rick and they take him with them and he joins up with the group, One thing that is clear they won't be going back to the prison because it looks like the prison gets over ran by walkers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm 
WWoW Artist

I guess I misjudged Michonne. She came through for the little a$$ kicker, lol. She apparently was too wounded to fight. I can't predict what will happen when Merle and Daryl reunite but to me Merle's future looks bleak. As you said he will soon be on the outs with the governor and after torturing Glenn I can't see his old group taking him back. Glenn might kill him or he gets bitten and Daryl ends him?
Looking forward to the big confrontation. No spoilers please...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 am 
Silver Member

NickA wrote:
I guess I misjudged Michonne. She came through for the little a$$ kicker, lol. She apparently was too wounded to fight. I can't predict what will happen when Merle and Daryl reunite but to me Merle's future looks bleak. As you said he will soon be on the outs with the governor and after torturing Glenn I can't see his old group taking him back. Glenn might kill him or he gets bitten and Daryl ends him?
Looking forward to the big confrontation. No spoilers please...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that somehow Merle does something to gain the groups trust again, I really would hate to see Michael Roker leave the show again I like his acting he was great in Days Of Thunder, JFK, Cliffhanger and Mississippi Burning and now he is great in The Walking Dead.

I can't wait to get the two walking dead games that come out in December(they will give me my Walking Dead fix until it returns in March), The one that comes out on Dec 31 you play Merle and Daryl before they met the group

The preview didn't have any spoilers this week it was dull and I'll wait until after you say you have seen it to talk about it next week

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am 
Silver Member

Although last night mid season finale was suspenseful it was kind of a let down, I expected Rick and the governor to have an epic clash and for them to find out Andra was alive, I did like how the governor turned on Merle and called him a terrorist and how at the end Merle and Daryl was brought to the gladiator pit, I also like the introduction of a the new group and hope that they fold into the original group.

My favorite part was were the governor lost his eye and when he lost his human head collection and his zombie daughter

I'm thinking now that the governor has turned on Merle and is trying to kill Merle and Daryl that Merle will side up with Rick and the group

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 am 
WWoW Artist

The episode was far from a finale. It was more of a setup for things to come. It didn't resolve many issues. Rather it produced even more plot lines. I mean it's all good. The bad news is we have to wait until February for the next episode. :x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:10 am 
Silver Member

Got the Tell Tales The Walking Dead Game today and so far I have played episode 1 and it is great, After two average games tell tales hits a home run with this.

It takes starts on the first day, the first hour of the outbreak You play an escaped convict who is trying to protect a little girl and depending on the choices you make depends on how the game plays out so there are lots of choices and reply value.
So far two of the gang has shown Hershel and Glenn, Hershel was just a cameo but Glenn played a major part.

I highly recommend this game for any Walking Dead fans.

I will say there is a couple flaws so far an it has nothing to story or game play it has do with graphics and audio, there has been a couple parts where the audio was out sync and there was a couple parts where the video was choppy but not enough to ruin this great game.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next