Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Elizabeth Prann
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:20 pm 
WWoW Artist

It appears she's at News Nation now. I don't know her role but I saw her doing a report. She's not an anchor. The channel is a little bit interesting because some of the shows are saying in the afternoon they're coming from the headquarters of WGN at the same complex as the local station. But the rest I know are coming from New York City. More than likely she is in New York City. But the show she was on was based in WGN Chicago headquarters.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Elizabeth Prann 20221129
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:49 pm 
WWoW Artist

Yes, Elizabeth is based in New York. Her Instagram showed her taking over for one evening on the program hosted by Elizabeth Vargas in June. To answer the other question, NewsNation's headquarters is in Chicago at the WGN studios on the Northwest side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:12 pm 
Bronze Member

I’ve heard nothing about any of the old HLN people, do they all have so much money that they don’t need to work or does no one want them?

-MelvinMoogleman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:22 am 
Silver Member

hanley wrote:
I’ve heard nothing about any of the old HLN people, do they all have so much money that they don’t need to work or does no one want them?

Susan Hendricks wrote a book which is out now called Down the Hill My Descent into the Double Murder in Delphi plus isn't she back at Hencar now, it is a company created by her and her husband former HLN Sports anchor Joe Carter. It was between 2015 when she left HLN for the second time and when she came back in the Summer of 2016 I believe. Also, I saw Shyann in Car Biz Today News or CBT News and she's pregnant. I'm surprised she didn't either to local for an Atlanta station or go back to Florida to work at a TV Station there, she was a news anchor in Tampa and Miami before going to HLN. As for the rest of them, I think they don't want to move out of Atlanta and if they want to stay national, it's either move to NYC, Washington, Chicago, and possibly LA and for someone who has a family more than likely their not moving to those places plus CNN aren't going to rehire them. I remember Kristina Fitzpatrick did two years in MLB Network before leaving to go back to Atlanta. For Robin Meade, I'm surprised that Newsnation didn't reach out to her. She would have been a better option than Amy Robach.