Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mina Kimes Heads to Maternity Leave
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:26 pm 
WWoW Artist

On the same day that (I believe this is correct) Pardon the Interruption did their entire show in the studio--please correct me on that if I am wrong all of you PTI fans, and that America's longest running game show The Price is Right is in a brand new studio in Glendale, CA (plus a regular crowd for the first time since before the 2020 COVID pandemic). This change happened after 51 years giving away millions of dollars in cash and prizes at the old CBS Television City in Los Angeles.

Also on Monday came this news:

Longtime ESPN reporter/podcast host and regular on NFL Live Mina Kimes is taking time off for her pregnancy. Laura Rutledge, who herself took time off during the summer (clever scheduling on her part so she wouldn't miss much of the NFL preseason) jokingly mentioned towards the end of today's show about what stories will be eventually surfacing on social media--namely her Instagram, X, the site formerly known as Twitter, and where Laura has posted lots of cool images on the Instagram owned Threads.

Good luck to Mina and let's all hope that her new bundle of joy will bring many happy and healthy days to come.

Profile Send private message