Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wake Up America Newsmax TV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:36 am 
WWoW Artist

This show early mornings on Newsmax TV is a bit complicated to explain. But watching archives on Newsmax, sometimes women sit out at the start on a curvy couch. But, always a but, for Thanksgiving the cute lady anchoring the show two years Rachel Rolla left Newsmax TV. So a lot of women alternate. Every show is different. So Rob Finnerty, the male anchor, is sometimes on couch and sometimes in another area. Friday was a guest host in for Rob. The other Rob...Rob Schmitt was original male but left to a afternoon show around 5pm.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Wake Up America Newsmax TV
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:32 pm 
WWoW Artist

Thanks for the "heads up" on this site. Good stuff is getting harder and harder to find
I am video capping this site now and have posted just a couple of short videos so far

https://www.youtube.com/c/MrSuperannuatedshortskirts

I also have another channel with Classic 33 1/3rpm & 45rpm & 78rpm records
as well as old music videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/SuperannuatedLpRecords

Again thanks for the info on Newsmax

Mr. Superannuated (Loneranger)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:31 am 
WWoW Artist

You are right about how hard it is to find things. The format is at the top of each hour is a good view of the sitouts at couch. There maybe some during the broadcast too but all interviews and most segments are head shots and split screen. Unfortunatley the one reason I tuned in was for Rachel Rolla but she quit just days before I saw the sitouts. Having said that, the guy anchoring was one year in a local in my market before being fired. He went to Atlanta for several years after Kansas City.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:19 am 
WWoW Artist

Yep just a few "shots" during the whole morning show but well worth "taping"
Again thanks for the "heads up" and if you know of anything else other than Pearl tv
please let me know

Mr. Superannuated
"Loneranger"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:44 pm 
WWoW regular

I’ll try to be brief and give a summary. Rachel Rollar went on maternity leave June 15, 2021. She use to do sit downs when they transferred from Wake Up America to American Agenda before her leave. She always gave a fantastic leg show before her maternity departure.
During her leave Newsmax added a couch to the Wake Up America set. I believe around late July early August. They introduced Alex Kramer and Amanda Brihanti along with the guy Rob on the couch. Alex was bringing it home almost every day with a good leg show while Amanda was a little more reserved.
I DVR some of those good shows.
Rachel returned on 9/15/21, and she looked absolutely a knock out. Short dress, big leg show, mid thigh. It was a great view.
Well after that day, everything went south. Rachel started to wear “granny “ outfits. Now mind you I was DVR ing every show. She was covering up everything. No leg shows to say the least.

I stopped the DVR stuff.

Now, Newsmax has hired Sarah Williamson to be on the couch in the morning along with Alex Kramer. This must have happened late Nov early Dec. Now Sarah, is one smoking female! OMG,
she loves to show off her legs! Short dresses. A big leg lifter, uncrosser, etc. This darling puts Ainsley Earhardt to complete shame.
As a result, Alex Kramer is starting to compete with Sarah. Alex is starting to wear short dresses as well.
I’m so happy to have caught this transition and got videos to finally get a leg show that we haven’t seen since covid.
Set your DVR s for Wake Up America during the week and weekends!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:12 pm 
WWoW Artist

Thank you for your review of Newsmax. I shutter to think how much better it was before. If you have videos please post
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:29 pm 
WWoW regular

I’d love to post. But don’t have the the stuff to do so. I’m so sorry. Sarah, is one sexy woman!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:14 am 
WWoW Artist

Erin Elmore is leggy on the couch today