Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Megyn Kelly, Juliet Huddy, etc. watch & react to Bombshell
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:38 am 
WWoW Artist

Image Image Image

From Megyn's YT channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZBYamoqT6o

From Megyn's FB page (same video)
https://www.facebook.com/MegynKelly/vid ... 877987665/

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Megyn Kelly, Juliet Huddy, etc. watch & react to Bombshe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:14 pm 
WWoW Artist

The full video will definitely paint a slightly different picture than what was depicted in the movie.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:23 pm 
WWoW Artist

Well I just watched the whole movie. Let me say I'm a leg man from way back...But!...The movie made me sick to my stomach in the way Ailes treated women. It also made me see why we see the lack of leggage & so many desks these days. I don't personally think that seeing a great pair of legs is a sin but I would have a difficult time defending it based on what our beloved anchors had to endure under his control.
Be your own judge but it's a tough movie to watch how our fav anchors were treated as women.
The whole thing sucks because if Ailes just let everyone do their jobs w/o harrassing them we may still be seeing our fav anchor's legs. I don't know, judge for yourself.
If anyone doesn't know how to get any movie they want PM me and I'll upload it to mediafire so you can download & judge for yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:16 pm 
WWoW Artist

Us as guys should do a big time reality check:

We have a lot to learn...and I mean a lot--

What are the right and proper questions to ask women during a job interview?

What are the right things to say at a cocktail/dinner party/holiday party?

All I know is that women have over a 1,000 emotions--some trigger happiness and humor, and some trigger thoughts that they shouldn't talk to men that much.

Guys generally have six emotions...get my point on this?

Also, kindly leave your ego at the door, and don't let it get the best of you. Harvey Weinstein is another example who fits this same description.

And in private conversations and goodness knows inside elevators, what small talk comes out of guy's mouths...sometimes I have that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach just typing that statement.

Many companies and sports teams are implementing mandatory workshops so every employee, human resources personnel, coaching staffs, and players need to learn to make sure:
a) not to force women to men's requests for you-know-what (same goes for NFL cheerleaders and NBA dancers)
b) if someone sees something fishy happening to immediately report it to the proper authorities.

Case in point...Louisville in 2015 when longtime assistant basketball coach under Rick Pitino brought strippers to campus led by Katina Powell. Several players from their 2013 national championship game were involved in these "stripper parties". In Pitino's book, every player and security officer said they did not know anything that was going on. Coach Pitino was in Europe at the time and it did not know until about a week later.
As a result, the Cardinals became the first ever school to have their national championship vacated and those banners alongside 1980 and 1986 are gone for good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 pm 
Silver Member

Probably not a surprise that O'Reilly and Brian Wilson got away with their behavior especially O'Reilly. I'm sure he went to Ailes and said: "I go down, I'm taking you with me," (OK I don't know but would not be surprised if that happened). Fox News had more of a :censor fit over Yoga News segment on Red Eye than what was going on with their guys. Scarier part if the Presidential Election went the other direction, Trump would have hired Ailes to run his channel. It's sad what Fox News allowed and probably still to this day still allow (Britt McHenry being a recent example). I know Fox News wasn't the only ones to have this problem (NBC and CBS as well) but Fox News is the more infamous of the bunch. Sadly, some of the women we talked about on these boards are gone and more than likely not to hear from again.

Last edited by newsguy on Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:04 am 
Bronze Member

Couple interesting notes from Huddy if you didn’t watch: she lost her house in addition to her job at Fox, also O’Reilly called her and masturbated on the phone, once with Huddy’s MOTHER listening in.

-MelvinMoogleman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:37 am 
Silver Member

hanley wrote:
Couple interesting notes from Huddy if you didn’t watch: she lost her house in addition to her job at Fox, also O’Reilly called her and masturbated on the phone, once with Huddy’s MOTHER listening in.

That's sad to hear in more ways than one. Guessing she didn't leave the New York station on her own free will. Also, her brother worked at Fox News and he was fired when she went on Megyn Kelly about being sexual harassment by Billo. Even if the ladies do get jobs elsewhere like I heard Rudi Bakhtiar got a job a Reuters and when news about what happened to her experiences at Fox became public she got fired. Lauren Sivan was demoted by her station (if not let go) in LA because she admitted she was a victim of Harvey Weinstein. Also, I'm halfway through Courtney Friel's Book and she was on Billo's show before she went to rehab and that the person who replaced her filed a lawsuit against him. I wonder if that was Juliet. Also, Courtney admitted twirling for Ailes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:49 pm 
Bronze Member

newsguy wrote:
hanley wrote:

Courtney admitted twirling for Ailes.

So did Megyn Kelly in this video.

-MelvinMoogleman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:52 pm 
Bronze Member

It's so amusing when we start talking about how wrong it is the way women are treated, and we do it on a site whose sole purpose is to objectify women. :Doh :jetserl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm 
Bronze Member

:thankyou
j2izzo2000 wrote:
It's so amusing when we start talking about how wrong it is the way women are treated, and we do it on a site whose sole purpose is to objectify women. :Doh :jetserl

-MelvinMoogleman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:59 pm 
Bronze Member

hanley wrote:
:thankyou
j2izzo2000 wrote:

Are we hippocritical in a way? Yes, sadly we are.

HOWEVER & I do mean HOWEVER in caps...............

Us looking at, admiring, being fans of, & loving these women have never & I mean NEVER affected these women from

Getting A Job
Getting A Promotion
Losing their job
Losing Their HOME!

We have NO POWER to affect them in REAL LIFE in the REAL WORLD.

Maybe we helped a little sending notes about a fav telling the station they are doing a great job etc. HOWEVER we had no power to fire them demote them etc.

If Megyn didnt wear a short enough skirt, open her blouse enough, or Twirl on air for us WE COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

So yes while we may be a bunch of pervs with a newsbabe fetish We are NOT ruining these womens lives!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:47 pm 
Silver Member

I'm admit, I am not a saint and I'm sure most of us aren't. I think one of the reasons why people the news biz is to get away from people commenting on their social media and emails though I think most of us don't post anything negative to them. I know we're not the most woke person but we also don't want our favorites to be mistreated by their bosses, co-host, etc. Some of the ladies, we talked about are gone because of this :censor. We do feel bad something bad happens to our favorites.