Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: E! News moves to NYC in January 2020
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:06 am 
Bronze Member

In case y'all haven't noticed, E! News is moving to NYC as a morning show starting in January 2020. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... ow-1229604 I know Giuliana Rancic won't be a part of this morning show, but I do know she'll still do red carpets like the Golden Globes, Grammys, SAGs, and Oscars and she'll pop up any time. As for Jason Kennedy, he's staying with E! and recently became a new host of an interview series In The Room as his new project. I'm pretty sure there'll be new hosts for the morning show. Jaymee Sire who used to be on SportsCenter few years ago, Nancy O'Dell who used to be on Access Hollywood and recently Entertainment Tonight in the past, and Bonang Matheba who's been on E! Africa for few years are rumored to be hosts, Carissa Culiner, Erin Lim, and Morgan Stewart are possibly rumored to be hosts too. We'll see how it goes when they reveal new on-air talent lineup by January.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: E! News moves to NYC in January 2020
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:59 am 
Silver Member

I knew that Giuliana wasn't going to be a part of it because she didn't want to move to NYC and uproot her family. Surprised Morgan would move since she's a rich kid of Beverly Hills though no family restrictions (she's divorced or about to be divorced). I like her though still pissed about her not talking to Roxy (from the show Rich Kids of Beverly Hills). Also, nice to see Jaymee Sire get another opportunity (too soon to say?). I hope she does get hired after ESPN gave her the boot and rather keep Beadle and Sage Steele especially Beadle after the execs begged Beadle to co-host Get Up repeatedly and bribed her with five million dollars to host the show and she didn't last a year.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:26 pm 
WWoW regular

From Jaymee's Instagram:

Today I lost out on a TV job I auditioned for recently, but I have to believe this simply means there’s a better opportunity out there waiting for me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:13 am 
Silver Member

That sucks, It seems like Jaymee can't catch a break especially after ESPN and the Food Network she only lasted a year.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:46 pm 
WWoW regular

In any case, it is the end of an era. E! News has been the flagship, having originated in Los Angeles from the beginning and gone through many numerous hosts: Kathleen Sullivan, Todd Newton, Steve Kmetko, Jules Asner, Gina St. John, Eleanor Mondale, Samantha Harris, John Burke, Ryan Seacrest, the aforementioned Giuliana Rancic and Jason Kennedy, Catt Sadler, and Maria Menounos.

I can probably see Maria Sansone (who's been doing local TV for years now, currently in Boston) as the new host now that they're relocating to New York.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:06 pm 
Bronze Member

johnnya2k4 wrote:
In any case, it is the end of an era. E! News has been the flagship, having originated in Los Angeles from the beginning and gone through many numerous hosts: Kathleen Sullivan, Todd Newton, Steve Kmetko, Jules Asner, Gina St. John, Eleanor Mondale, Samantha Harris, John Burke, Ryan Seacrest, the aforementioned Giuliana Rancic and Jason Kennedy, Catt Sadler, and Maria Menounos.

I can probably see Maria Sansone (who's been doing local TV for years now, currently in Boston) as the new host now that they're relocating to New York.
I like that idea. Maria Sansone could be a great addition to the morning show. As I mention Nancy O'Dell, she could be a darkhorse candidate for the host of morning version of E! News.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:43 pm 
WWoW Artist

That is why Guliana quit again. She is not going to New York with the show. She returned a year ago after both Catt Sadler and Maria Menounos left. The black fat lady has been hosting since Guliana left in October.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:58 pm 
Bronze Member

Brettfan wrote:
That is why Guliana quit again. She is not going to New York with the show. She returned a year ago after both Catt Sadler and Maria Menounos left. The black fat lady has been hosting since Guliana left in October.

You meant Nina Parker. She's been co-hosting Nightly Pop along with Morgan Stewart and that Hunter dude.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:58 pm 
Silver Member

infamous04 wrote:
Brettfan wrote:

You meant Nina Parker. She's been co-hosting Nightly Pop along with Morgan Stewart and that Hunter dude.

Really couldn't they get someone else since Nina already co-host a show?