Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What's up with Sports Women going to Fox News?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:36 am 
Silver Member

Well three of them are on Fox Nation. Jillian Mele is truly on Fox News. You have Mele, Britt McHenry, Abby Hornacek, and recently Kacie McDonnell going from covering sports to now be on Fox.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: What's up with Sports Women going to Fox News?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:41 pm 
WWoW Artist

Your kidding me right? I followed Kacie for 7 years. She was in Philadelphia doing traffic on the news cast with Mike Jerrick at Fox29. Then she was in my area at KSHB doing traffic, reporting, anchoring, sidelines with Soccer team during games. In 2016 announced she was moving to Nesn. I do not get Nesn. She dated Christian Ponder, Aaron Murray and Eric Hosmer. She also did final four work for her alma mater Villanova one year. I know her pretty well. She would be the second personality who worked KC news to join Fox News. Harris Faulkner was at WDAF 1992 to 2001. But Kacie just left 3 years ago from Kansas City in November 2016 after three or four years here. It wasn't a big loss because KSHB hired Jade DeGood who is equally good looking. Women are a dime a dozen. Plus Kacie was rumored to be high maintenance and only liked sports players to date. Now is she going to Fox News or Fox Nation?
P.S. she landed at Fox Nation...why? Who knows but I have followed her since 2012. Not buying the service still. Also she is still with Hosmer despite him playing for Padres and her butt in New York City. Small world. But if anything like it is now she will hardly ever appear on the main Fox News. Abby and Britt never appear on the main channel. Article said she is 30. She was born in 1989.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm 
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

I think you just follow the money as usual plus a lot more exposure for anyone who is thinking of a career path. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:32 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

Brettfan wrote:
Abby and Britt never appear on the main channel.

Abby does occasional pieces for F&F and F&FF

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:08 am 
Silver Member

Brettfan wrote:
Your kidding me right? I followed Kacie for 7 years. She was in Philadelphia doing traffic on the news cast with Mike Jerrick at Fox29. Then she was in my area at KSHB doing traffic, reporting, anchoring, sidelines with Soccer team during games. In 2016 announced she was moving to Nesn. I do not get Nesn. She dated Christian Ponder, Aaron Murray and Eric Hosmer. She also did final four work for her alma mater Villanova one year. I know her pretty well. She would be the second personality who worked KC news to join Fox News. Harris Faulkner was at WDAF 1992 to 2001. But Kacie just left 3 years ago from Kansas City in November 2016 after three or four years here. It wasn't a big loss because KSHB hired Jade DeGood who is equally good looking. Women are a dime a dozen. Plus Kacie was rumored to be high maintenance and only liked sports players to date. Now is she going to Fox News or Fox Nation?
P.S. she landed at Fox Nation...why? Who knows but I have followed her since 2012. Not buying the service still. Also she is still with Hosmer despite him playing for Padres and her butt in New York City. Small world. But if anything like it is now she will hardly ever appear on the main Fox News. Abby and Britt never appear on the main channel. Article said she is 30. She was born in 1989.

I know she went to KC because Aaron went to the Chiefs and she was engaged to him but that didn't last. Also I think Britt did some stuff at Fox News.