Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jedediah Bila
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:52 am 
WWoW Artist

What the hell has happened to fox news ,especially Fox and Friends. It seem that it has become FOX AND JEDEDIAH. With the number of female employees available to
host this once great show they choose to have Jedediah Bila co host it, not only on weekends and hollidays but even during the week. Since this forum fobids to say anything
bad about the ladies I would like to say that (in my opinion) she is the least attractive, and least qualified of all the anchors they have available.

Mr.
"Loneranger"
Superannuated

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Jedediah Bila
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:03 am 
Silver Member

Probably trying to recoup their investment as a month or 2 after she lands the weekend job, she get preggo and will soon be out for awhile..........

She does seem to be much more annoying than she used to be...... I think it was her exposure to the View............

The better news is that Ed Henry will be checking out too to give his sister some Liver.......... all I can say is Catherine Herridge never cried and it was her baby...... and Fox better replace Ed & Jed with Emily Compagno and Katie Pavlich........ and tell Pete to stay home...........

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:42 am 
Silver Member

Let's face it, Fox News could have gotten anyone to host the show. Either in-house or just hired someone outside. Remember after Kiran Chetry signed with CNN they hired Courtney Friel out of Jackson Tennessee which is like the Yankees promoting someone from their single A team (Jackson was 177th TV market). I'm sure there are still some women that are willing to work at Fox News despite its history. Yet they choose a commentator, not a news person. I like for Heather Nauert to come back at least fill-in.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:31 pm 
Bronze Member

Fox has a history of treating its female workers like crap ( & I am NOT talking about the scandals).

Look at how they neglected PAB, Donna Fiducia, Dari (Before she was sent off to the NYC Station), UMA, etc etc etc.

Look at Fox Business even. they collect women & then discard them.

Cheryl has 2 hours midday & gets sent off to 5AM.

Gerri & Deidre come over with fanfare, get their own shows, come back from illnesses & now they dont know what to do with them.

LIZ is reduced to 1 HOUR. Her, Maria & Stuart ( Yes I like Varney!) should be your megastars. How do you have Liz for only 1 HOUR????

Remember Rebecca Gomez......

Nuff said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:53 pm 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

CELEBRITYSLEUTH wrote:
Fox has a history of treating its female workers like crap ( & I am NOT talking about the scandals).

Look at how they neglected PAB, Donna Fiducia, Dari (Before she was sent off to the NYC Station), UMA, etc etc etc.

Gerri & Deidre come over with fanfare, get their own shows, come back from illnesses & now they dont know what to do with them.

LIZ is reduced to 1 HOUR. Her, Maria & Stuart ( Yes I like Varney!) should be your megastars. How do you have Liz for only 1 HOUR????

Nuff said.

Who sees Heather Childers anymore?
Or Molly Line?
Or Laura Ingle?
Maria Molina was promoted over Janice Dean

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:38 pm 
Silver Member

Go Go was gone because of those scandals. I know ESPN had a similar scandal and fired two women who were pregnant (just hope Laura Rutledge is safe).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:41 pm 
Bronze Member

sparty wrote:
CELEBRITYSLEUTH wrote:

Nuff said.

Who sees Heather Childers anymore?
Or Molly Line?
Or Laura Ingle?
Maria Molina was promoted over Janice Dean

I miss seeing Heather Childers leg shows. The 4am is not in my viewing habit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:35 pm 
WWoW Member

Childers is now behind a desk.

Not missing much.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 pm 
Silver Member

Also ESPN had Jemele Hill (also Michael Smith) hosted the 6 (aka a reboot of the Sportscenter 6 PM). She had no business (same with Smith) to host a Sportscenter. Plus didn't help that Hill tweeted about the President. ESPN should have kept them on His and Hers. They should have had Elle Duncan instead (unsure of a guy to replace Smith whose stay with ESPN but not doing as of now). Michelle Beadle was bribed 5 million a year to do host Get Up instead of some of the ladies available and she didn't last long. Also NFL Network liked to bypass talent as well otherwise Molly Qriem, Jaime Maggio, and Michelle Beisner-Buck would have stayed in the network. They brought in talent from the outside instead of hiring in house.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:00 am 
WWoW regular

Molly Line and her legs are gold but she's rarely used in the Fox NYC studios. What a waste.