Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Britt McHenry accusing Tyrus
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:42 am 
Bronze Member

My guess is Britt's days are numbered if not already done. She's been vacationing in Canada per his Instagram. I am sure not coincidence in the timing of the story.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/britt-mchenry-hires-lawyer-help-resolve-dispute-fox-news-1218060

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Britt McHenry accusing Tyrus
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:30 pm 
Silver Member

More than likely her career is over because usually, Fox News alum don't succeed when they leave (OK Kiran and Alisyn are expectations). Yes, there is a chance (small one) that they can kick Britt over to FS1 but I doubt it unless Clay Travis provides a good word for her. I doubt any of the sports networks will hire her maybe NHL network. Seriously doubt the NFL Network and the NBA Network.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:13 pm 
Bronze Member

newsguy wrote:
More than likely her career is over because usually, Fox News alum don't succeed when they leave (OK Kiran and Alisyn are expectations). Yes, there is a chance (small one) that they can kick Britt over to FS1 but I doubt it unless Clay Travis provides a good word for her. I doubt any of the sports networks will hire her maybe NHL network. Seriously doubt the NFL Network and the NBA Network.

She was on today on Fox but it sounds like she is getting a lawyer. She even tweeted at Fox but then deleted it. I doubt anyone would hire her knowing she is toxic. I'll wait to hear or see more facts. Fox says they investigated it using an independent investigator.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:06 pm 
Silver Member

Accusing Tyrus of what? Looking up the shortest skirt? The Beaver flashed to millions of viewers??? The only thing Tyrus is guilty of is bad - extremely bad fashion........ You're a professional? and yet wear overalls, gym shoes & backwards ball cap - on TV! Grown man surrounded by Newsbabes dressing like a My Buddy Doll................. Shame.........

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 pm 
Silver Member

Jay Z wrote:
Accusing Tyrus of what? Looking up the shortest skirt? The Beaver flashed to millions of viewers??? The only thing Tyrus is guilty of is bad - extremely bad fashion........ You're a professional? and yet wear overalls, gym shoes & backwards ball cap - on TV! Grown man surrounded by Newsbabes dressing like a My Buddy Doll................. Shame.........

I'm surprised Fox News allowed him to wear T-shirts and jeans. Sneakers OK because some male TV host are wearing them though with nicer clothes. Even with some of these hosts going casual, you see them collar shirts and nice pants. Granted yes he is a big guy but I'm sure Fox News paid him enough to afford nice clothes that can fit him plus doesn't Fox News have stylish?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:59 am 
Silver Member

He dresses sloppy because he wants too........... He's not a "suit".......... But lets face it, Tyrus is sloppy. I saw him wear a cowboy hat and overalls on Dana Perino's show to discuss actual news topics......... There's a time and a place........

And I would SERIOUSLY show the Britt McHenry videos from WWoW and youtube to the JURY........ If the Dress doesn't fit........ YOU MUST LOOK UPSKIRT!!!! :jetserl :jetserl :jetserl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:40 am 
Silver Member

Jay Z wrote:
He dresses sloppy because he wants too........... He's not a "suit".......... But lets face it, Tyrus is sloppy. I saw him wear a cowboy hat and overalls on Dana Perino's show to discuss actual news topics......... There's a time and a place........

And I would SERIOUSLY show the Britt McHenry videos from WWoW and youtube to the JURY........ If the Dress doesn't fit........ YOU MUST LOOK UPSKIRT!!!! :jetserl :jetserl :jetserl

Honestly, I think it's more like Fox News allows him to dress like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:03 pm 
Bronze Member

so now going after wrestler i see. he know where line at. do to fact had to work and help lady wrestler out in train and working as team

so alisyn camerota does not count then or did she break the it also one top Fox news person is lead or head anchor for Los angles market too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:37 pm 
Silver Member

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fox-n ... spartandhp

Looks like the guy in charge of the streaming service was also accused of misconduct sometime ago.