Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looks like Ana Quincoces has left Studio D
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:43 am 
Silver Member

I brought this topic up a few weeks back. I haven't found any info surfing the web, but Ana hasn't been on the show for the past 2 weeks. I've even tried to ask her on Twitter, to no response. She was probably the only reason to watch a program that was easily behind in ratings to all of the major network shows. I even have a local morning show that runs 4 hours in Good Day Virginia on WFXR Fox 21 and that is more enjoyable to watch than Studio D. Maybe Ana just has too many shows going on with her Real Housewives of Atlanta gig, and her work on The Food Network.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Looks like Ana Quincoces has left Studio D
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:00 pm 
WWoW Artist

maestrodawg65 wrote:
I brought this topic up a few weeks back. I haven't found any info surfing the web, but Ana hasn't been on the show for the past 2 weeks. I've even tried to ask her on Twitter, to no response. She was probably the only reason to watch a program that was easily behind in ratings to all of the major network shows. I even have a local morning show that runs 4 hours in Good Day Virginia on WFXR Fox 21 and that is more enjoyable to watch than Studio D. Maybe Ana just has too many shows going on with her Real Housewives of Atlanta gig, and her work on The Food Network.

Update: YouToo America just dropped it as of this week. Paula Deen has replaced 2 of its time slots (8PM-9PM and 11PM-12AM CT) and the morning slot will be reruns of Dr. Gina Loudon and Bob Sully Sullivan's shows from the previous night. Guess Kelly Kantz (the new program director hired from RFD TV last year) and Co. knows a sinking ship as they see it and just like others, got tried of the inconsistency. I don't blame them, (they didn't even bother to update the Studio D ad still that had the female hosts who left the show months ago, Michelle Cunningham and Miller "The Muse"!) BTW, the Housewives show that she was on demoted her and was later cancelled a few years ago, I think due to one the main cast members (Joanna Krupa) suing another now-ex RH Brandi Glanville. I bet Bravo came to the conclusion, thinking Jo was going to the star of the franchise, was too much of a liability to handle/

Post subject: Re: Looks like Ana Quincoces has left Studio D
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 pm 
WWoW Artist

Update: Studio D relaunched as the Daily Flash later last year and now Ana is the co-host. They post full episodes on YT;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMKxiH ... 3C3eypxtLw