Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wow, where is Right USA Now?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:16 am 
Bronze Member

Right USA Now disappeared from YouTube as of now. Maybe he pulled a JayNorris on that. He always had awesome stuff. He always had great Jaymee Sire, Molly McGrath, Lisa Kerney, Dylan Dreyer, Heidi Watney, and Jackie Guerrido videos to name a few. Please update if there is a location and spread the word.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Wow, where is Right USA Now?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:36 am 
WWoW Artist

Probably was banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:27 pm 
Silver Member

Brettfan wrote:
Probably was banned

That's what I'm thinking happened as well. He had some Univision talent if I recall and NBC/Universal frowns up on that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:17 pm 
Bronze Member

I think he took a break from YouTube due to personal reasons or something like that. I know he'll be back on YouTube very soon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:54 pm 
Bronze Member

Brettfan wrote:
Probably was banned

JayNorris disappeared and/or banned from YouTube few times, then reappeared and returned since July or August. If Right USA Now can do the same as JayNorris did, he'll be back to work with the same videos he had before real soon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:53 am 
Bronze Member

newsguy wrote:
Brettfan wrote:
Probably was banned

That's what I'm thinking happened as well. He had some Univision talent if I recall and NBC/Universal frowns up on that.

NBC/Universal has Telemundo. Not Univision.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:35 pm 
Silver Member

gijoefan wrote:
newsguy wrote:
Brettfan wrote:
Probably was banned

NBC/Universal has Telemundo. Not Univision.

My bad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:48 am 
Bronze Member

Quick update: Right USA Now returned to YouTube Monday with recent clips posted as of last night, but yet to update some Jaymee Sire, Dylan Dreyer, and Molly Qerim videos to name a few. As always please keep us posted for any new developments.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 pm 
Bronze Member

Update: Right USA Now has disappeared from YouTube just moments ago. He'll be back on to update on Jaymee Sire, Molly Qerim, Lindsay Casinelli, and Dylan Dreyer videos to name a few very soon. Please keep me posted for any new developments. It's like Where's Waldo all over again.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:31 pm 
Bronze Member

Any update on Right USA Now? He hasn't uploaded recent videos of Jaymee Sire (4/28/2016, 5/5/2016), Danielle Trotta, Antonietta Collins, Sara Walsh (4/24/2016, 4/30/2016, 5/1/2016), Jade McCarthy, Lindsay Casinelli, Cassidy Hubbarth, Molly Qerim, Lauren Shehadi (5/4/2016), Kelly Nash, Britt McHenry, Dianna Russini (5/1/2016), Heidi Watney (4/27/2016, 5/4/2016), and Dylan Dreyer since last month I reckon. I wonder why he took a break from that.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:54 pm 
Silver Member

He's back, posted five vids.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:32 pm 
Silver Member

infamous04 wrote:
Any update on Right USA Now? He hasn't uploaded recent videos of Jaymee Sire (4/28/2016, 5/5/2016), Danielle Trotta, Antonietta Collins, Sara Walsh (4/24/2016, 4/30/2016, 5/1/2016), Jade McCarthy, Lindsay Casinelli, Cassidy Hubbarth, Molly Qerim, Lauren Shehadi (5/4/2016), Kelly Nash, Britt McHenry, Dianna Russini (5/1/2016), Heidi Watney (4/27/2016, 5/4/2016), and Dylan Dreyer since last month I reckon. I wonder why he took a break from that.

You may want to invest into some recording equipment so that you don't have to rely on anyone.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:25 pm 
Bronze Member

The reason why Right USA Now been on and off over past few days is that posted bunch of vids first, and then he took a break for the weekend. Give major props for him. And I'm sure he'll return sometime later today or later this week.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 am 
Bronze Member

Any update on Right USA Now? He hasn't been active or uploading a video since few weeks ago which is January of last month.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:39 pm 
Bronze Member

I don't know why y'all aware of this, but Right USA Now has an alternate YouTube channel call HBN. I just realize that some of videos on Right USA Now's channel are private or deleted for any reason. Pretty sure he'll return very soon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:37 pm 
Bronze Member

I don't know if y'all aware or not, but Right USA Now has been MIA for a month and all of the videos of MLB Network ladies, ESPN ladies, and Carissa Molina are private for the time being. This is a wait and see scenario right now and we're hoping he'll return to public with all the videos he uploaded the past 5 years real soon. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:29 pm 
Bronze Member

No word yet on when or will Right USA Now be back from incognito, but we're very optimistic that he'll return by the end of the month or start of next month with full of surprises including Nicole Briscoe, Laura Rutledge, Kelsey Riggs, Alyssa Lang, MLB Network, and some NHL Network leftovers. We're hoping for the best that he'll make a major comeback sooner than later.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 6:51 pm 
Bronze Member

Shenandoah News Caps is back on YouTube today uploading leftover Amy Robach clips. Yet we're still waiting on return of Right USA Now on YouTube for more MLB Network, ESPN, FS1, and leftover 2014-15 clips of all networks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:03 pm 
Bronze Member

We're halfway into 2021, and yet still not a single upload from Right USA Now for nearly a year. Second half of MLB Baseball begins this weekend and football season is almost here. We need to get it moving and bring more clips of Heidi Watney, Lauren Shehadi, Alexa Datt, Kelly Nash, Lauren Gardner, and Jackie Redmond on MLB Network and NHL Network, Nicole Briscoe, Ashley Brewer, Elle Duncan, and Laura Rutledge on ESPN, Alyssa Lang on SEC Network, Kelsey Riggs on ACC Network, Kaitlyn Vincie and Shannon Spake on FS1, Charissa Thompson on Fox Sports, and throwback clips of Sara Walsh, Jaymee Sire, Lindsay Czarniak, Jade McCarthy, Wendi Nix on ESPN, Molly McGrath and Danielle Trotta on FS1, Kelly Nash and Alanna Rizzo on MLB Network. Let's hope he returns with a big surprise of clips and beyond from 2012 to now soon. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:16 pm 
Bronze Member

I know it's been nearly a year since YouTube user Right USA Now's last upload, he used to upload the ladies of ESPN, MLB Network, and Danielle Trotta. He's been inactive since September of last year. It's almost football season and we were desperately waiting for him to come back and he's long overdue. Fingers crossed that he returns actively on YouTube with major clips of ladies of ESPN including newcomer Ashley Brewer, Nicole Briscoe, Elle Duncan, Hannah Storm, Molly Qerim, and Laura Rutledge, the ladies of MLB Network including Heidi Watney, Lauren Shehadi, Alexa Datt, Kelly Nash, and Lauren Gardner, Alyssa Lang of SEC Network, Kelsey Riggs of ACC Network, Shannon Spake and Kaitlyn Vinice of NASCAR Race Hub, and throwback clips of Sara Walsh, Jaymee Sire, Lisa Kerney, Jade McCarthy, and Danielle Trotta from 2014-17. Just to make sure to let you guys know to stay patient and hope for the best. Thanks in advance.