Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Blondes Only for Fox
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:51 am 
Silver Member

sfergu9285 wrote:
I am surprised with all reply's direct at me. I was only saying Fox is not using this these beautiful Brunette women. I never once stated no one was capping them. I stated they were not being used so no one could cap them. I'm sorry so people felt that way. I am also upset with how mean spirited some comments where. I though this was a normal post like other request for comments not a beat on me post.

Apology accepted. In the future state your comments more clearly if you don't want them to be confused.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:32 pm 
WWoW Artist

thatguy wrote:
sfergu9285 wrote:
I am surprised with all reply's direct at me. I was only saying Fox is not using this these beautiful Brunette women. I never once stated no one was capping them. I stated they were not being used so no one could cap them. I'm sorry so people felt that way. I am also upset with how mean spirited some comments where. I though this was a normal post like other request for comments not a beat on me post.

Apology accepted. In the future state your comments more clearly if you don't want them to be confused.

Please read his original comments again. I think it was perfectly clear that this was a comment on Fox News and towards Fox News and I don't understand why people were attacking him as if he was criticizing cappers or the lack of capping brunettes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:17 pm 
Silver Member

Quote:
Please read his original comments again. I think it was perfectly clear that this was a comment on Fox News and towards Fox News and I don't understand why people were attacking him as if he was criticizing cappers or the lack of capping brunettes.

I did and I even reposted the part that came across as critical to cappers:

Quote:
I may be only one to feel this way because almost all post are blondes. Give me some brunette's occationally

All the posts here are blondes? Sounds like he's being critical of what's being posted here to me.

Did you even read my follow up remarks? This guy started this thread wanting to know where the brunettes are & mentions PAB just a day after tdubya had posted a new set of her caps. I mean, come on!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2