Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hasselbeck Set to Make Debut on September 16
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm 
Gold Member

New Curvy Couch also confirmed!
via TVNEWSER:
"Fox News will launch its rebooted “Fox & Friends” morning program on Monday, September 16, the channel says.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck will join Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade that day, along with a brand new set. Hasselbeck left ABC’s “The View” in July, and announced that she would be joining the Fox News morning show to replace Gretchen Carlson, who will be getting her own news program in the afternoon. Hasselbeck had been with “The View” since 2003.

She joins a morning program that has led its cable competition consistently for almost 12 years straight, although it is not as widely-watched as the network morning programs. Hasselbeck brings network experience and a big brand name to a program that previously relied heavily on in-house talent. Doocy and Kilmeade have been with the show since it launched.

As it happens, “Fox & Friends” will debut its new set just a week after NBC’s “Today” refreshes its own set.

Details, below.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK TO DEBUT AS CO-HOST OF FOX & FRIENDS ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16th

FOX News Channel’s (FNC) Elisabeth Hasselbeck will debut as co-host of top-rated cable news morning show FOX & Friends (6:00-9:00 AM/ET) on Monday, September 16th, announced Bill Shine, Executive Vice President of Programming for FOX News. She will join current co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on a redesigned set that will be unveiled that morning.

In her new role, Hasselbeck, who previously served as a co-host on ABC’s The View, will interview key newsmakers, celebrities and politicians on a brand new curvy couch alongside veteran co-hosts Doocy and Kilmeade, both of whom have been with the program since it debuted in 1998. Together, they will also provide viewers with a combination of lively topical discussions and casual and spontaneous dialogue while highlighting the latest headlines of the day.

For 15 years, FOX & Friends has been the signature morning program for the network, providing an alternative to the formulaic broadcast morning shows. The show has eclipsed the competition as the most-watched morning show in cable news for over 140 months, routinely beating CNN and MSNBC combined in both total viewers and the A25-54 demo during that timeslot. Featuring interviews with numerous celebrities, athletes and political heavyweights, the program also includes regular stunts and musical performances both on set and outside before gathering crowds. Additionally, each hour of the show offers reports on general news, sports, weather, politics, business and entertainment.

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than eleven years and according to Public Policy Polling, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre."
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/eli ... 16_b192986

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck Set to Make Debut on September 16
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:18 pm 
Jedi Knight

Thanks for the info

Gretchen Carlson's #1 Fan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:24 pm 
WWoW Artist

Location: I'm capable of unsuccessfully executing a personal nocturnal fantasy ejaculation.
She has some big white panties to fill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 pm 
Gold Member

MelvinMoogleman wrote:

she wears white as well :Tounge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 pm 
Bronze Member

For the First Day on The Air she will be showing america her white panties

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 pm 
Silver Member

MelvinMoogleman wrote:

:jetserl I'm dying over here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 pm 

Not 100% accurate, but a quick search of WWoW itself:

search.php?keywords=upskirt+Hasselbeck&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

seems to show that (as far as any of us knew), Elisabeth's average for "giving it up"
was about every year to year and a half on the View. She was quite careful on ABC.

So now we're going to assume that over at Fox, she's suddenly going to get sloppy?
Gretchen may not have cared all that much, and maybe got some thrill from it --not getting that vibe from Hasselbeck.

Time will tell.... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 pm 
Gold Member

pacificRT wrote:
Not 100% accurate, but a quick search of WWoW itself:

search.php?keywords=upskirt+Hasselbeck&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

seems to show that (as far as any of us knew), Elisabeth's average for "giving it up"
was about every year to year and a half on the View. She was quite careful on ABC.

So now we're going to assume that over at Fox, she's suddenly going to get sloppy?
Gretchen may not have cared all that much, and maybe got some thrill from it --not getting that vibe from Hasselbeck.

Time will tell.... ;)

On The View, it was more the camera angle than her ability to hide her goods that kept her batting average so low. On F&F, the camera is on you straight on, much easier to get caught with your legs uncrossed.
(As a huge Elisabeth fan I know this because there were many times where the opportunity was there but the damn cameraman was either focusing on the audience or away from "the view."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

I know this ship has sailed, but Ainsley and Anna have proven this week Fox didn't have to go outside the organization to find a replacement for Gretchen :Kool

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am 
Silver Member

Unless Anna is on,my Curvy Couch capping career during the weekday will officially be over on WWOW come Sept 16th. She has a lot of fans on here,I'm sure she'll be capped on a daily basis.

I will however, upload video of Hasselbeck if she's wearing something really revealing...or gives us a peek at her triangle. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:18 am 
Silver Member

Quote:
Unless Anna is on,my Curvy Couch capping career during the weekday will officially be over on WWOW come Sept 16th. She has a lot of fans on here,I'm sure she'll be capped on a daily basis.

Ditto, I don't plan on capping F&F once Gretchen is gone. It actually works out perfect for me cause I'm getting ready to get really busy at work and will only be capping one or two shows a day from now on. Martha of course then I'll probably cap The Five or Gretchen's new show depending on how the leg format is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:25 am 
WWoW Artist

Location: I'm capable of unsuccessfully executing a personal nocturnal fantasy ejaculation.
thatguy wrote:
Quote:

Ditto, I don't plan on capping F&F once Gretchen is gone. It actually works out perfect for me cause I'm getting ready to get really busy at work and will only be capping one or two shows a day from now on. Martha of course then I'll probably cap The Five or Gretchen's new show depending on how the leg format is.

I think we need to start a petition to Roger Ailes to make me a cameraman for Fox And Friends.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:45 am 
Site Admin

sparty wrote:
I know this ship has sailed, but Ainsley and Anna have proven this week Fox didn't have to go outside the organization to find a replacement for Gretchen :Kool

Alisyn has proven that for years. :Kool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 pm 
Administrator

malone42 wrote:
sparty wrote:

Alisyn has proven that for years. :Kool

:ditto :Kool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:19 pm 
Gold Member

Not this again :jetserl
I have a feeling more changes will be made maybe with Alisyn moving to the afternoon and Ainsley to the weekends. I think Anna's still in her twenties I'm not worried about her. I predict she'll take Hasselbeck's spot eventually with the same men still there haha.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm 
WWoW Member

I think Liz will do just fine on the "curvy couch".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm 
Gold Member

mediaho wrote:

I think Liz will do just fine on the "curvy couch".

I agree (credit to heyheymaymay and aztec)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 pm 
WWoW Artist

Good yoda she's so hot. Who all's gonna be capping her?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:03 pm 
Silver Member

This thread is why I love this forum. Bring on Elizabeth!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:16 pm 
WWoW regular

I dont want to sound old, but I can remember when she was sweet little Elizabeth Filarski, the cute one on Survivor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLzKjcttKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2aaYclYXIU

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]