Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 15 years
It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:19 am 
Offline
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 13223
Location: On the morning shift with Awesome Ainsley Earhardt
Hemmer-Perino 9-11 am
Harris 11 am
Out# noon
Sandra-John Roberts 1-3 pm
Martha 3 pm
Rotating hosts 7 pm


https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 00615.html

_________________
Thank Shadow for the gif and the avatar, thank Ainsley and Anna for the signature

ImageImage


Last edited by sparty on Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox lineup shakeup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:21 pm 
Offline
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 13223
Location: On the morning shift with Awesome Ainsley Earhardt
CNN switched some people too

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/just-in-cnn ... nd-lineup/

_________________
Thank Shadow for the gif and the avatar, thank Ainsley and Anna for the signature

ImageImage


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:31 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 587
Had a feeling McCallum may not survive losing to Newsmax.
The Pamela Brown weekend thing on CNN is interesting, isn’t that where Ana Cabrera was?

_________________
"for the most part we are creepy to every woman there"
-karaoke
"Carrying her dry-cleaning up to her room for her was one of the best moments in my life"
-MelvinMoogleman


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:41 pm 
Offline
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:49 am
Posts: 10674
Pamela is great for weekends.

I would rather have Brianna Keilar get Wolf’s hour.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:50 pm 
Offline
Silver Member

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:58 pm
Posts: 2109
hanley wrote:
Had a feeling McCallum may not survive losing to Newsmax.
The Pamela Brown weekend thing on CNN is interesting, isn’t that where Ana Cabrera was?


I wonder what they will do with Ana.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:18 am 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 1249
hanley wrote:
Had a feeling McCallum may not survive losing to Newsmax.
The Pamela Brown weekend thing on CNN is interesting, isn’t that where Ana Cabrera was?

thats not main issue she been going route smith did and not really following other host in supporting trump. and is as far as i can go on it. with rules of board


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:28 pm 
Offline
I've posted THIS MUCH????!!

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:00 pm
Posts: 23929
Will Sandra show her legs again? Or will they be hidden?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:31 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 587
chrislognshot wrote:
hanley wrote:
Had a feeling McCallum may not survive losing to Newsmax.
The Pamela Brown weekend thing on CNN is interesting, isn’t that where Ana Cabrera was?

thats not main issue she been going route smith did and not really following other host in supporting trump. and is as far as i can go on it. with rules of board


https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2021/ ... s-fox-news

_________________
"for the most part we are creepy to every woman there"
-karaoke
"Carrying her dry-cleaning up to her room for her was one of the best moments in my life"
-MelvinMoogleman


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:42 am 
Offline
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 13223
Location: On the morning shift with Awesome Ainsley Earhardt
I always questioned if Martha was strong enough for prime time
Curious they just didn’t reteam Sandra and Hemmer

_________________
Thank Shadow for the gif and the avatar, thank Ainsley and Anna for the signature

ImageImage


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:35 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:54 am
Posts: 152
sparty wrote:
I always questioned if Martha was strong enough for prime time


Martha is too much of a "straight-shooter" journalist, even though she is a conservative, for the primetime opinion block.
The first couple years were great for her because the right was more homogenous.
As Trump got more extreme, so did his followers (or vice versa).
Hardline Trumpers do not like their positions challenged AT ALL and Martha does a fairly good job of questioning both sides of an issue.
Of course Trumpers were going to turn on her as they pulled further and further to the extreme right.
I feel bad that FNC gave Martha the 3pm "death" slot when she's been nothing but loyal to FNC for nearly 2 decades.
I have the feeling that she will do her best in her new slot until her contract is up then retire to book-writing and other personal passions like family, philanthropy, etc.
Just my two cents.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:47 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 1249
kalelkross wrote:
sparty wrote:
I always questioned if Martha was strong enough for prime time


Martha is too much of a "straight-shooter" journalist, even though she is a conservative, for the primetime opinion block.
The first couple years were great for her because the right was more homogenous.
As Trump got more extreme, so did his followers (or vice versa).
Hardline Trumpers do not like their positions challenged AT ALL and Martha does a fairly good job of questioning both sides of an issue.
Of course Trumpers were going to turn on her as they pulled further and further to the extreme right.
I feel bad that FNC gave Martha the 3pm "death" slot when she's been nothing but loyal to FNC for nearly 2 decades.
I have the feeling that she will do her best in her new slot until her contract is up then retire to book-writing and other personal passions like family, philanthropy, etc.
Just my two cents.

is why said was not following the line of other 4 after her and main reason she lost views she was more close to smith then anything else


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:58 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 587
chrislognshot wrote:
kalelkross wrote:
sparty wrote:
I always questioned if Martha was strong enough for prime time


Martha is too much of a "straight-shooter" journalist, even though she is a conservative, for the primetime opinion block.
The first couple years were great for her because the right was more homogenous.
As Trump got more extreme, so did his followers (or vice versa).
Hardline Trumpers do not like their positions challenged AT ALL and Martha does a fairly good job of questioning both sides of an issue.
Of course Trumpers were going to turn on her as they pulled further and further to the extreme right.
I feel bad that FNC gave Martha the 3pm "death" slot when she's been nothing but loyal to FNC for nearly 2 decades.
I have the feeling that she will do her best in her new slot until her contract is up then retire to book-writing and other personal passions like family, philanthropy, etc.
Just my two cents.

is why said was not following the line of other 4 after her and main reason she lost views she was more close to smith then anything else


you also said her bad ratings were "not main issue" but if she was doing what she does and getting good numbers, there would be no time slot change.

_________________
"for the most part we are creepy to every woman there"
-karaoke
"Carrying her dry-cleaning up to her room for her was one of the best moments in my life"
-MelvinMoogleman


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:01 pm 
Offline
Gold Member

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Posts: 6039
As long as these changes allow us to see more newsbabes that is the biggest thing.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:56 am 
Offline
Silver Member

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:58 pm
Posts: 2109
kalelkross wrote:
sparty wrote:
I always questioned if Martha was strong enough for prime time


Martha is too much of a "straight-shooter" journalist, even though she is a conservative, for the primetime opinion block.
The first couple years were great for her because the right was more homogenous.
As Trump got more extreme, so did his followers (or vice versa).
Hardline Trumpers do not like their positions challenged AT ALL and Martha does a fairly good job of questioning both sides of an issue.
Of course Trumpers were going to turn on her as they pulled further and further to the extreme right.
I feel bad that FNC gave Martha the 3pm "death" slot when she's been nothing but loyal to FNC for nearly 2 decades.
I have the feeling that she will do her best in her new slot until her contract is up then retire to book-writing and other personal passions like family, philanthropy, etc.
Just my two cents.


I wouldn't doubt if that does happen that she decides to leave (unless Fox News makes that decision for her). Also, I don't think she's that much of a "straight-shooter" journalist.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 am 
Offline
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 13223
Location: On the morning shift with Awesome Ainsley Earhardt
newsguy wrote:
Also, I don't think she's that much of a "straight-shooter" journalist.


She isn’t a Trumper like Ainsley but she toes the company line

_________________
Thank Shadow for the gif and the avatar, thank Ainsley and Anna for the signature

ImageImage


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:18 pm 
Offline
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 13223
Location: On the morning shift with Awesome Ainsley Earhardt
The tryouts for the 7 pm slot are Brian Kilmeade, Marc Steyn, Trey Gowdy, Maria Bartiromo, Katie Pavlich and Rachel Campos Duffy
My guess is they would prefer a woman
My fear is they’ll make the worst possible choice — RCD

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maria-barti ... nion-show/

_________________
Thank Shadow for the gif and the avatar, thank Ainsley and Anna for the signature

ImageImage


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:43 pm 
Offline
WWoW Artist

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 3511
Location: Sector 001
sparty wrote:
The tryouts for the 7 pm slot are Brian Kilmeade, Marc Steyn, Trey Gowdy, Maria Bartiromo, Katie Pavlich and Rachel Campos Duffy
My guess is they would prefer a woman
My fear is they’ll make the worst possible choice — RCD

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maria-barti ... nion-show/

If they want to get back the Trumpers who went over to Newsmax and OAN and they want a woman then Bartiromo is the one. She gets a 10+ for toeing the Trump line.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:37 pm 
Offline
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 13223
Location: On the morning shift with Awesome Ainsley Earhardt
braniac wrote:
sparty wrote:
The tryouts for the 7 pm slot are Brian Kilmeade, Marc Steyn, Trey Gowdy, Maria Bartiromo, Katie Pavlich and Rachel Campos Duffy
My guess is they would prefer a woman
My fear is they’ll make the worst possible choice — RCD

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maria-barti ... nion-show/

If they want to get back the Trumpers who went over to Newsmax and OAN and they want a woman then Bartiromo is the one. She gets a 10+ for toeing the Trump line.


Only problem is Maria has gone Sidney Powell crazy

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/fox-bu ... -clothing/

_________________
Thank Shadow for the gif and the avatar, thank Ainsley and Anna for the signature

ImageImage


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fox, CNN lineup shakeups
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:28 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 1249
sparty wrote:
braniac wrote:
sparty wrote:
The tryouts for the 7 pm slot are Brian Kilmeade, Marc Steyn, Trey Gowdy, Maria Bartiromo, Katie Pavlich and Rachel Campos Duffy
My guess is they would prefer a woman
My fear is they’ll make the worst possible choice — RCD

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maria-barti ... nion-show/

If they want to get back the Trumpers who went over to Newsmax and OAN and they want a woman then Bartiromo is the one. She gets a 10+ for toeing the Trump line.


Only problem is Maria has gone Sidney Powell crazy

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/fox-bu ... -clothing/


she might to extreme for spot. she almost did lou dobbs which did not go over well at one time


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group
subSilver+ theme by Canver Software, sponsor Sanal Modifiye