Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elizabeth Hasselbeck resigns from Fox N Friends..
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:25 am 
Bronze Member

sparty wrote:
hanley wrote:
sparty wrote:
PAB's problem is Fox looks at her as a jack of all trades

and you know that how exactly?

Gee, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to give opinions ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!! :Crazy

you are, I was just curious, it sounded like you had some inside information.
but now it's obvious you didn't.

-MelvinMoogleman

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:27 pm 
WWoW regular

Was hoping for the Glory days of Kiran to return but that's a long shot. She put on the best legshows ever

Share your opinion & earn real cash!
https://qm.ee/3F51C7A2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:10 am 
I'm a WWoW Posting Maniac!

Sparty can live with Nauert as the host :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty :Kool

ImageImage

Last edited by sparty on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:21 am 
Gold Member

sparty wrote:
Sporty can live with Nauert as the host :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty :Kool

But Sparty can't. He likes Ainsley.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:28 am 

johnkay wrote:
sparty wrote:
Sparty can live with Nauert as the host :Tasty :Tasty :Tasty :Kool

But Sparty can't. He likes Ainsley.

We will see where Ainsley lands in a week and a half
The F&FF subs still say they are filling in for Ainsley but that doesn't mean a lot

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:23 pm 
WWoW Artist

I think there are 2 things that FNC will be looking for. First thing is who can get along well with the two morons on either side of her. She has to be able to not show up those two. This leaves out Megyn, Patti Ann, Harris, Sandra, Molly to name a few and anyone on Fox Business. Don't be insulted if I left out your favorite. I came up with that list quickly.

Second this is because this is a presidential election year she has to be willing to toe the FNC line. Don't think I'm starting an argument because I'm not. Politics is very very important to FNC and they hold a lot of influence on Republican voters. They have to stay on message. For that reason alone Andrea or Stacey Dash would be perfect but Andrea wouldn't work because she would walk all over Doocy and Kilmeade.

I'm guessing Anna, Ainsley or Juliet with Stacey as the dark horse. They've proven over and over again that they can work well with the two clowns (not so sure about Stacey but probably) and they either support the FNC line or at least they don't come out against it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:00 am 
Silver Member

braniac wrote:
I think there are 2 things that FNC will be looking for. First thing is who can get along well with the two morons on either side of her. She has to be able to not show up those two. This leaves out Megyn, Patti Ann, Harris, Sandra, Molly to name a few and anyone on Fox Business. Don't be insulted if I left out your favorite. I came up with that list quickly.

Second this is because this is a presidential election year she has to be willing to toe the FNC line. Don't think I'm starting an argument because I'm not. Politics is very very important to FNC and they hold a lot of influence on Republican voters. They have to stay on message. For that reason alone Andrea or Stacey Dash would be perfect but Andrea wouldn't work because she would walk all over Doocy and Kilmeade.

I'm guessing Anna, Ainsley or Juliet with Stacey as the dark horse. They've proven over and over again that they can work well with the two clowns (not so sure about Stacey but probably) and they either support the FNC line or at least they don't come out against it.

I'm not being political either but I think the influence Fox News has on Republican voters is now very minimum if any, I think it's going to be Ainsley or an outsider, I think that if it's Ainsley that lea gabrielle should get the F&FF first position

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:19 pm 
WWoW regular

If Sandra is chosen, and I feel she is a very strong candidate, then they need to figure out how to work in more shots of her from the side on F&F. The view of her on Outnumbered is ideal.

I feel like Nauert might be the candidate mostly likely to flash an upskirt more often than the others.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:48 am 
Bronze Member

Please not Dash, she has a hard enough time reading the teleprompter and is terrible, actually the worst, at "off the cuff" discussions. I could never understand why or who thought she should be hired at FOX.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:28 pm 
WWoW regular

I have a feeling (and I am positive I am not the only one who feels this way) that Sandra Smith is winning this job.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:28 am 

babastooey wrote:
I have a feeling (and I am positive I am not the only one who feels this way) that Sandra Smith is winning this job.

It's also possible this thing is decided, everyone at Fox knows and has known for some time

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:54 am 
WWoW Legend

babastooey wrote:

Well that would be nice.... Sandra has a great personality, can actually think on her own, and is good looking too..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:58 am 
Gold Member

Mullin wrote:
babastooey wrote:

Well that would be nice.... Sandra has a great personality, can actually think on her own, and is good looking too..

Anna also "has a great personality, can actually think on her own, and is good looking too"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:48 pm 

Mullin wrote:
babastooey wrote:

Since Mullin keeps taking implied shots at Ainsley and Anna and considers both of them idiots, he needs to be reminded one of his girls said something dumber than either one of them EVER did:

http://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-katie-pa ... 48215.html

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:03 pm 
Gold Member

sparty wrote:
Mullin wrote:
babastooey wrote:

Since Mullin keeps taking implied shots at Ainsley and Anna and considers both of them idiots, he needs to be reminded one of his girls said something dumber than either one of them EVER did:

every host says stupid stuff (yes even Ainsley), don't judge them on that

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:11 pm 

johnkay wrote:
sparty wrote:
Mullin wrote:
babastooey wrote:

I'm not
He is

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:12 pm 
Gold Member

sparty wrote:
johnkay wrote:
sparty wrote:
Mullin wrote:
babastooey wrote:

I'm not
He is

was talking to both of you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:20 pm 
WWoW Legend

johnkay wrote:
Mullin wrote:
babastooey wrote:

Anna also "has a great personality, can actually think on her own, and is good looking too"

Agreed :wave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:21 pm 

Mullin wrote:
johnkay wrote:
Mullin wrote:
babastooey wrote:

Agreed :wave

So that means you are only calling Ainsley an idiot :Furious :censor :blah

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:04 pm 
WWoW regular

I would love to see Ainsley or Anna K. in the newly opened seat. My favorite woman on Fox will always be Sandra Smith (her perfect hosed legs deserve a spot in the Newscasters Hall of Fame) and I think she could counter balance her two male hosts as well. I have never really seen much of Ainsley or Anna K debating, so I can't make a decision on this. I have seen Sandra on Outnumbered, and she can usually hold her own on that show. I just don't want the 2 men to rule the whole show. Also, please no Stacey Dash! Since she is such a strong conservative voice I could see Fox unexpectantly picking her. Fox likes to have that "shock factor" and hiring Ms. Dash would do that. Either way, there is no wrong choice with Sandra Smith, Ainsley or Anna K. :Tasty

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next