Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 15 years
It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:23 pm 
Offline
Silver Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:00 pm
Posts: 3902
Location: SC
jamesriske wrote:
So now even clothed pictures of under 18 year olds is banned?

My gosh, how long before we dress them in robes like Muslim women?

the anti pedophile hysteria continues.....


I'd say that is a little bit of a overreaction James. C'mon now.

I don't know if you have kids or not but would you want an underage daughter posted here?

_________________
Avatar - The underrated Mo Williams


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:27 pm 
Offline
WWoW Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:17 pm
Posts: 5700
It's like this.

This board has, like it or not, sexual overtones. So, posting underage women wouldn't be right.

_________________
VideoClip of the Day:
Elisabeth Hasselbeck w/ Julianne Hough - HD UPSkirt
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58T7KE6G


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:42 pm 
Offline
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:40 pm
Posts: 6127
Location: Staring at Heather Nauert's Calves
jkwong1 wrote:
Unfortunately, the best pics of Hilary Duff were from when she was jail bait... I'm just sayin'... :shame


I have to totally disagree on that one. :P


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:44 pm 
Offline
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:40 pm
Posts: 6127
Location: Staring at Heather Nauert's Calves
So as good as Emma looked last night on Conan noone can post pics of it?

Oh well, I have it on tape anyhow but one more thing anyhow fellas 17 is legal in some places.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:42 pm 
Offline
Bronze Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:45 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Raccoon City With Milla Jovovich & Sienna Guillory
Let the flood gates Open Hayden Panettiere Turned 18 today August 21st 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Kool :Kool :lol: :lol: :Kool :Kool

_________________
Image
Secret Squirrel


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:45 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:55 pm
Posts: 21616
Location: Northern Virginia
revil22 wrote:
Let the flood gates Open Hayden Panettiere Turned 18 today August 21st 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Kool :Kool :lol: :lol: :Kool :Kool


Yes, but no pictures of her from when she was under 18. :nono


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:05 am 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:43 pm
Posts: 97
donkeed wrote:
revil22 wrote:
Let the flood gates Open Hayden Panettiere Turned 18 today August 21st 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Kool :Kool :lol: :lol: :Kool :Kool


Yes, but no pictures of her from when she was under 18. :nono

Then that Letterman vid should not be allowed because it was taped one day before her 18th. Why, oh why, Hayden, didn't you wait for Tuesday?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:35 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:55 pm
Posts: 21616
Location: Northern Virginia
webrookie wrote:
donkeed wrote:
revil22 wrote:
Let the flood gates Open Hayden Panettiere Turned 18 today August 21st 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Kool :Kool :lol: :lol: :Kool :Kool


Yes, but no pictures of her from when she was under 18. :nono

Then that Letterman vid should not be allowed because it was taped one day before her 18th. Why, oh why, Hayden, didn't you wait for Tuesday?


Technically yes, but that show only 1 day before her B-day that it got a pass. We allowed a clip to be posted, and I might even post some caps later. It was discussed in the alert.

http://wideworldofwomen.net/WWW/viewtopic.php?t=65243


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:00 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:43 pm
Posts: 97
Question: Are caps of 18-and-up actresses who play teenagers OK? (Prime example: Amy Davidson was already in her 20s when 8 Simple Rules started.)


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:01 pm 
Offline
WWoW Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:17 pm
Posts: 5700
webrookie wrote:
Question: Are caps of 18-and-up actresses who play teenagers OK? (Prime example: Amy Davidson was already in her 20s when 8 Simple Rules started.)


As long as they're 18 they can be capped.

_________________
VideoClip of the Day:
Elisabeth Hasselbeck w/ Julianne Hough - HD UPSkirt
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58T7KE6G


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 am 
Offline
WWoW regular
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 9:47 am
Posts: 296
Are we talking blatant erotic photos or just any pictures?
Sophie Simmons (daughter of Gene Simmons from KISS) is under 18.

Does this mean no pics of her at all or nothing depicting her strapped to a bed wearing nothing but a necklace?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:12 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:55 pm
Posts: 21616
Location: Northern Virginia
Cal wrote:
Are we talking blatant erotic photos or just any pictures?
Sophie Simmons (daughter of Gene Simmons from KISS) is under 18.

Does this mean no pics of her at all or nothing depicting her strapped to a bed wearing nothing but a necklace?


No pics of anyone under 18. It doesn't matter the nature of the pics.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:23 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:49 pm
Posts: 168
Location: In The Heart of the Mississippi Delta, Where Caroline Shively Lives In My Heart 24 Hours A Day
So that means no Miley Cyrus or Emily Osment from Hannah Montana? (Not that anyone would want to capture them anyway)!

Get screen captures of Ashley Leggat from the Canadian show that is shown on the Disney Channel, "Life With Derek". She makes all the other Disney Channel girls, 18 and over or under 18, look like dog :censor (or as Greg Gutfield would say, Nature's Brownies)!

_________________
CAROLINE SHIVELY: THE MOST UNDERRATED BEAUTIFUL REPORTER ON THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL.
THE WOMEN OF THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL: PUTTING THE FOX IN NEWS SINCE 1996, NOW JOINED BY THE FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL, WHOSE WOMEN ARE PUTTING THE FOX IN BUSINESS!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:31 pm 
Offline
Board Owner

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:12 pm
Posts: 17386
Location: In NJ outside of NYC
Jaybird wrote:
So that means no Miley Cyrus or Emily Osment from Hannah Montana? (Not that anyone would want to capture them anyway)!

Get screen captures of Ashley Leggat from the Canadian show that is shown on the Disney Channel, "Life With Derek". She makes all the other Disney Channel girls, 18 and over or under 18, look like dog :censor (or as Greg Gutfield would say, Nature's Brownies)!


Miley is 15 and I don't know her co-star. If she is under 18 and you know it and you post it, say bye to this place. One member has been banned for posting underage ladies. :cowboy


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:52 am 
Offline
WWoW regular

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:49 pm
Posts: 168
Location: In The Heart of the Mississippi Delta, Where Caroline Shively Lives In My Heart 24 Hours A Day
rocky741 wrote:
Jaybird wrote:
So that means no Miley Cyrus or Emily Osment from Hannah Montana? (Not that anyone would want to capture them anyway)!

Get screen captures of Ashley Leggat from the Canadian show that is shown on the Disney Channel, "Life With Derek". She makes all the other Disney Channel girls, 18 and over or under 18, look like dog :censor (or as Greg Gutfield would say, Nature's Brownies)!


Miley is 15 and I don't know her co-star. If she is under 18 and you know it and you post it, say bye to this place. One member has been banned for posting underage ladies. :cowboy


Don't you worry about me posting Miley or anyone younger than 18!

BTW, Ashley Leggat is 20 or 21 I think.

I forgot to mention Maiara Walsh from Cory in the House. She is a hottie and I think she is over 18. I'll check IMDB or Wikipedia.

_________________
CAROLINE SHIVELY: THE MOST UNDERRATED BEAUTIFUL REPORTER ON THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL.
THE WOMEN OF THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL: PUTTING THE FOX IN NEWS SINCE 1996, NOW JOINED BY THE FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL, WHOSE WOMEN ARE PUTTING THE FOX IN BUSINESS!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:22 am 
Offline
Silver Member

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:51 am
Posts: 3163
Location: in the middle of an Avril & Amber sandwich with extra sides of Katija and Stacey
Jaybird wrote:
Get screen captures of Ashley Leggat from the Canadian show that is shown on the Disney Channel, "Life With Derek". She makes all the other Disney Channel girls, 18 and over or under 18, look like dog :censor (or as Greg Gutfield would say, Nature's Brownies)!

Agree she's very hot, & 21! Canada's fourth hottest export :Thumb :thumbsupsm :thumbsupsm :thumbsupsm

_________________
80z's current top ten in order:
Avril Lavigne
Amber Tamblyn
Katija Pevec
Stacey Farber
Kristen Bell
Jordana Spiro
Amanda Bynes
Miley Cyrus
Gabrielle Christian
Michelle Trachtenberg


Last edited by the80zrule on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:02 pm 
Offline
WWoW regular
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:13 am
Posts: 77
Jaybird wrote:
So that means no Miley Cyrus or Emily Osment from Hannah Montana? (Not that anyone would want to capture them anyway)!


Define capture. :thinking :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underaged Ladies!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 pm 
Offline
Jedi Disciple

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:53 am
Posts: 47333
:Coyote Selena Gomez turns 18 on July 22...Are the Mods/Admins ready to filter out her 17-younger photo-shoots?? :Coyote

_________________
Try not...Do, or do not...there is no "Try"


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underaged Ladies!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:45 am
Posts: 3048
Location: Appleton, WI
TK423 wrote:
:Coyote Selena Gomez turns 18 on July 22...Are the Mods/Admins ready to filter out her 17-younger photo-shoots?? :Coyote

If they pop up, yes we are.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underaged Ladies!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:18 pm 
Offline
WWoW Member

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 3
Also: NEW RULE-

Absolutely NO pictures of ANYONE over the age of 95!!!!!

Especially naked!

That would be just SICK and PERVERTED.

Teenage girls, fully clothed, in NON provocative attire, being interviewed on NATIONAL TELEVISION, watched by MILLIONS, is also too SICK and PERVERTED to be posted here.

Thank you for your cooperation. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group
subSilver+ theme by Canver Software, sponsor Sanal Modifiye